Improvements Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Improvements Reviews

08/16/2017
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 315 reviews.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• Aug 03, 2017
    I enjoy looking for items in your Improvements "hard copy" catalog which gives me a clearer idea of the items than what I see on the Internet. I ordered once in the past by phone. I think this is the first or second time I've ordered online.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Site accepted 20% off promo code but offered no discount at check out.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Maybe have as much specific information on line as in catalog as in sizes measurements Etc
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Shipping charges are way to high. When you have a discount code the shipping is always more than your discount
    Aug 03, 2017
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Wish the shipping cost wasn't so high. I had to pay $15 for standard shipping.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    My friend has this screen and it was so easy to install. Hopefully it works out the same for me!
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Most important is quality of product ordered. Don't know yet
    Aug 02, 2017
  • Aug 02, 2017
    I have purchased other items from Improvements before with good results.
  • Aug 01, 2017
    Easy to use website
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Hoping this lamp is the same dimension as the similar one in the catalogue.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Survey to lengthy
    Jul 31, 2017
    Product and delivery was as expected.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I purchased 4 items from you last Dec. all were very good everyone loved what I choose
  • Jul 19, 2017
    I am able to find many useful household items at Improvements. Price is good as is quality. It is one of my "go to" sites for online purchases.
    Jul 30, 2017
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Have not recieved product but it looks like it will be just what I need for our Gazebo benches.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    I look forward to shoppinh on the site would like to see more items such as more headboard selections. That would be great!
  • Jul 29, 2017
    This was a new site to me and I found what I wanted plus several things I did not know I wanted or needed. Great site.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I couldn't use the $10 coupon. I put the code in twice but it was not recognized.
    Jul 29, 2017
    enjoy your products
  • Jul 28, 2017
    nice company to deal with
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Wish u had a free shipping option. Or perhaps a bonus rebate on a second order.