Improvements Reviews

Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 372 reviews.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• Nov 17, 2015
    've this store has some of the most unique and personal gifts. Quality has always been there in the past and I'm expecting the same with this purchase. Their customer service is first class.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    this was supposed to be on a special sale...and it did not compute, unless I missed the code
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Shipping rates at Improvements are insanely high, in this age of Amazon and the like, but I couldn't get the product I ordred any place else.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Improvements usually a good experience, I was offered $10 on top of the %30 off, but it would only give me one....somewhat disappointed in the questionable advertising....
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Have monitored this particular Ottoman/twin bed for over a year .... at other sites ...and thru Catalogs. Had to wait for it to go on sale, as I wanted the mattress cover as well as the ottoman cover, AND I wanted to purchase it from IMPROVEMENTS. Was so excited when I saw this AM that I was able to purchase at 30% off; immediately placed order.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Very difficult to fined item to purchase
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I bought a pet bed for my dog about 8 years ago. About 4 years ago I bought a replacement cover and it was no problem getting it on. Recently I bought another replacement cover but couldn't get the bed apart (there was no way those screws were going to unscrew) to put the replacement cover on. So that's why I'm buying a new frame. And I intend on keeping the replacement cover I bought a few weeks ago.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    You folks carry some very nice products that are relevant to real living, and the quality of the products I've ordered from you in the past has never disappointed me.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    would maybe purchase more if had free shipping
  • Nov 16, 2015
    i would have expected more discount for the quantities
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I think your shipping charges are higher than the norm.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Getting to the quick order site was a bit hidden. Would suggest a button to begin ordering immediately.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Love the unique product choices!
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Most of your competitors offer free shipping & online discounts.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    I am ordering two mice, because when i ordered the one earlier I thought the order included three not one. so the last time i was on i would say the web page was more confusing.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    nice company
    Nov 16, 2015
    customer service was great, but the Quality of the product was poor.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    bought a light up Angel last year, in honor of my mother who we lost a month before Christmas, adding the white doves to honor more of the loved ones lost before. Hope everything lights ups as beautiful as last Christmas, I'll be very happy!
    Nov 16, 2015
    after my recent purchase of the 2 light up doves , I emailed them to let them know that the product was coming apart, with the help of my glue gun I fix it but it took some time gluing the item that were coming apart. They compensated me with a little refund, that helped. But over all knowing that they did that for me makes it ok to still shop with them. They seem to be an OK company and the Customer Ser. people are of good standing.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Can't wait to see what I got for my money! Great price.
    Nov 15, 2015
    Awful availability. Product advertise but discontinued. They sent me only half the order and wanted to charge me restocking/return fee because their incompetence. Why would I want matching lumbar cushions if the cushions are no longer available? Terrible experience