IN Golf Reviews

07/21/2014
IN Golf Ratings and User Reviews. IN Golf is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 07/17/2014.

IN Golf Rating

More About IN Golf

Recent Reviews for IN Golf

• Jul 17, 2014
    Its great for the money not the best but there are very few people who play golf well enough for it to matter
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    There was no confirmation of purchase or confirmation of shipping after point of sale.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Been purchasing for awhile from this site. Products are always as listed and orders are correct. And they ship to Guam without outrageous shipping costs. great site , good solid products. will continue doing business with this site.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Nice component business. I have used them before and the clubs are good.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    great prices and I heard alot of good things from my freinds about in golf
    Jul 18, 2014
    i have not received my product yet, as of today it has been 10 working days. There is no way to track the product, I called customer service and was automated to a voice mail where the box was full. I sent an email with no response. my account was charged and I will wait two more days before I have to do something drastic.
    Jul 18, 2014
    they didn't have the item in stock They failed to notify me that there was a substitute item that they could have shipped. I had to call them about the shipment being so late and that was when I was told that they had another item of the same value.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    My experience has been very good. I have purchased several products from in Golf. Good overall experience. Will deal with them in the future when the need arises.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Easy to order and appreciated the recommended shaft info.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I enjoy In Golf, good service & Quality
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Whereas my InGolf confirmation reflected a purchase price of $168.25, I was invoiced $181.75. I assume the difference was the cost of the head covers that I requested of Tracy.Tracy was extremely helpful but it took me weeks to reach her.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    love these clubs just ordered a set for my friend
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Great selection of clubs, plus everything is very clearly spelled out. I had emailed some questions to In Golf prior to placing the order and received a prompt reply with an excellent, important suggestion to improve the hybrid iron set I planned to order.
    Jul 7, 2014
    Clubs arrived six days after shipment, caught up in 4th of July weekend. Clubs are just as advertised. They seem beautifully made. I got the BMT Heater 4-5H, 6-LW combo iron set and took them immediately to the driving range. Clubs hit quite well, especially the 5H. The only glitch was non-inclusion of ordered hybrid head covers in the shipment. Awaiting a response from customer service. Would have given them all 10's had the head covers arrived with the clubs. Will definitely do business with them again.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    So very satisfied with other sets of iron heads I bought, that I bought a set for myself and play them now.
    Jul 1, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    In Golf has supplied what I needed and the quality and materials are second to none!
    Jun 23, 2014
    In Golf is my go to store for affordable golf club clones of good quality!!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    already have a set of the previous model hybrid irons,they go great and you just cant miss hit them,theyre that good im buying from the uk and am paying a fortune in shipping costs but the clubs are that good so what the hell
    Jun 30, 2014
    Fantastic clubs, great value even when you include international air freight charges, kwik delivery, used them and instant success , can now reach 450 yard par 4 in two ......wehey
  • Jun 11, 2014
    This is my first time building a beta ti driver and looking forward to using it at the golf course.
    Jun 24, 2014
    I just returned from the driving range with the club I made with the IN Golf head I purchased. I am very excited about the Taylor Made SLDR clone. After several adjustments I was hitting straight drives - even if I mishit off the tow! I am very pleased and itching to go golfing with my new driver.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Great products, fast shipments, affordable prices.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    coupon codes suck
    Jun 9, 2014
    They were out of stock on one item and substituted another with my approval and shipped immediately. I received the order two days later, which is much sooner than I expected.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I have used In Golf for years and the service has always been good.
    Jun 15, 2014
    I would be a lot less grumpy if you provided a tracking number with the order!
  • May 30, 2014