Ink Technologies Reviews

01/28/2015
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1204 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Jan 28, 2015
    Just today 1/28, I was at an office supply store to purchase a black ink for my printer and I highly recommended ink technologies to 2 people. your prices are right, your website user friendly and your customer service is courteous and professional as well as friendly.
    I have had excellent service from Ink Technologies. Tom Hall
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I'm glad the search engine help me to find you all. I hope everything works out. Hard to find canon toner at a reasonable price. If the shipping and quality of material is okay, ill be back. Thanks yall
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I will know better when product arrives
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Best prices on the net and a very user friendly site.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Ink Prints in very good quality
  • Jan 28, 2015
    very easy ordering good price if ink last it is a good deal and I will be back
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Always a good experience online shopping at Ink Technologies.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    When you list my amount spent with 4 numbers after the decimal, why should I have to fix your mess?
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great service and prices. HOWEVER, the black toner for my Dell 1320 does NOT print as dark/black as the original toner, but for the price, it's O.K. Quality is not as good as the original toner.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Have been for years and very satisfy.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Best place for our needs. I have recommended this site to other businesses and they all rave about the price. We no longer have to wait for a long time with the refill company and the prices are three times cheaper. We are now doing volume printing cause it is so much cheaper and we no longer charge the clients when we have to copy documents. We will be doing business with this company for a long time.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Good products good prices I will order again in the future
    Inexpensive compared the HP
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great company, I saved 50% over a local vendor and the local vendor was cheaper than anyone else in town.
    Great Product with great prices
  • Jan 28, 2015
    looks good will see how product is
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Was upset that I could not use coupon since it expired on the 27th, it should go until the end of the month.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    "Coupons" listed on sites don't clearly state "for new customers only." The discount is taken, and then removed at the next step.
    Jan 28, 2015
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Past order was delivered within the projected delivery date, the product worked without any issues and the prices are very reasonable.
    Jan 28, 2015
    I haven't had occassion to use the products yet as I needed them for the future when I run out of ink and toner.