Ink Technologies Reviews

10/24/2014
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1173 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Oct 24, 2014
    I HAVE FOUND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICE EXACTLY AS NEEDED, COULD NOT ASK MORE.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    this is my first time ordering. not really valuable to have me do a survey when i don't really have any experience, but the request popped up with the offer and i had a few minutes....
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I have a number of inks from my "old" printer. I sure hate to throw them away. Any ideas?
    I was very pleased with Ink Technologies and I have made 2 referrals
    so far so good
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I like the product and the price
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I can't believe how fast it was to order. Everything was cut and dry and to the point. I don't have much time and when I finished, I was happy. Thanks for making purchasing and ordering so easy.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Very user friendly site. Thanks for making it so, I will be back!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Everything so far seem to be fine
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nice to find low competitive prices
  • Oct 23, 2014
    good value for money. hard time finding a place to put coupon code in. I had to open another window for it to appear
  • Oct 23, 2014
    So far good prices for a good working product. Not always the case for reman- toner.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I have done business with them for about 1.5 years now, so I am a relatively new customer. I had an issue with a cartridge chip and Bryan help me with that and shipped a new one out right away. I am very grateful for your services.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Have a great product. Easy to order. Arrives in good time.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very easy ordering process, easy to find the products I was looking for, great discount opportunities, and free shipping for a reasonable minimum purchase amount. Definately will be back for my future ink needs!
    Oct 23, 2014
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Will reserve comments after complete shopping experience is completed, i.e., items shipped/received.
    Oct 24, 2014
    We ordered ahead of our requirement to make sure the product was available for use; however we have not opened either of the items yet. If there is a problem, we will contact you.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    very fast process, so easy
  • Oct 15, 2014
    FAST, EASY, COMPETATIVE
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I'm a real estate agent - I'm my own business and employee. I've sold well over 1 million this year.
    first time buying
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I need to receive and use the product before I can provide a complete satisfaction survey response.
    Oct 24, 2014
    I ordered 2 ink cartridges. I did not have time to try out the second one. The first one is working fine.