Ink Technologies Reviews

08/21/2014
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1008 reviews. Last rated on 08/13/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

2013 Winner

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Aug 13, 2014
    First time - Janie was helpful on the phone. I look forward to receiving and trying out the product.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I am very happy with the cartriges for my printr. I receive then very promptly. Thank you
    Aug 20, 2014
    1. I COULD NOT RESPOND TO SOME OF THE REVIOUS QUESTIONS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T USED THE PRODUCT AS OF NOW. I STILL HAVE SOME INK LEFT IN THE CURRENT CARTRIDGE. 2. Is there a means of returning my empty cartridges. I previously turned them in at STAPLES when I purchased new cartridges from them.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I really don't like getting refurbished ink products. Would really like original name brands.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    We love the fact that you offer refurbished and not just brand new.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I haven't used the product in but the product arrived sooner than expected.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    My only issue was with using the "reorder" button. I HAVE used your site in the past and while I don;t think the toner was as good as the Dell brand, it was satisfactory for my purposes.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Ink quality was not to the standard of the name brand ink on my last order. I haven't tried this order yet. I was pleased with the ease of ordering and the speed of delivery though.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Like the price. Free shipping would be nice.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I like the option of referbrushed toner to save money and environment.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I have to contact Ink Technologies about an item that I ordered.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    So far, so good...
    Aug 20, 2014
    Excellent products, fast deliverly, great prices and outstanding customer service.
    Aug 19, 2014
    great quality and fast service
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Think prices and quality are great. Have recommended to several of my friends and business associates.
    Aug 19, 2014
    have recommended to friends and family.
    Fast service as always
    Fast and Painless....lol
    Aug 20, 2014
    Ordering was quick and item was delivered as stated. Very efficient!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Your web site is a pleasure to use, I love it.It's very easy to navigate around in.I like to read your ratings of other printers since I am thinking of changing. It makes it easy to calculate cost per printed page.Thank you for putting together an easy to use web site.You ship quickly and your products have always worked.I love the tiered pricing options.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I like your reviews of other printers. They will influence my next printer purchase. Thank You!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Good prices. Hope you sell a good product!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Why is S/H so high?
    Shipping seems high
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I have received monthly savings codes by email in the past, but this time when I entered the last one I received it was disallowed because it had expired. Do you not offer these any more?
    Aug 19, 2014
    In the past Ink Technologies has sent a monthly discount code to my email address. When I needed to order toner I discovered that that didn't happen within the past month. Along with my order I asked customer service whether they had discontinued this procedure or if I no longer qualified. I never received a reply. As always I'm very satisfied with the products Ink Technology sells and they always deliver promptly.