Ink Technologies Reviews

02/08/2016
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1046 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

2015 Platinum

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Feb 8, 2016
    This is my first order so no opinion yet on product but the ordering process was great! The price was very good.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    This is the first time I've ever ordered direct, but the ink cartridges are hard to find; therefore I thought I'd try this. So easy. Probable will do all time if it gets through the mail quick.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    My first order worked great, so I am purchasing more.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I was unhappy to find that some of my 'points' were lost shortly before my last orders in September and October, so could not apply the 'rewards' toward those orders.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Like the product offering and the pricing, especially the multiple product discount
  • Feb 8, 2016
    This is a great site. Includes all the info you need to order the correct item. Product is equal to quality of original. Checkout is quick (for return customers). Pricing is best around.
    shipping costs are high
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Website easy to us. Personnel very helpful when I have called in the past for assistance.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Very easy to order. Great!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I appreciate your products and pricing but I wish I had a less expensive shipping option to Alaska.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    love your site and quality. Just wonder how to recycle used cartridges?
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    All I ever ask of any website is how easy it is to flow through the website. Ink Tech is very easy to use and easy to find the product, and even easier to buy.
    Feb 8, 2016
    in over 10 years, you have proved to be the fastest, AND THE MORE LOWEST PRICED. plus, your are based in my hometown. your address is only a few miles from my former home. hoorah Dayton!.,
    Feb 8, 2016
    I haven't used the ink yet so I don't know if it meets expectations
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I've been 100% satisfied with every aspect of every purchase I've made from Ink Technologies. I'll never buy toner anywhere else!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Products has service me well
    None at thi time
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I never give a 10 rating because no one is perfect, but keep up the good service
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great products and prices. So far problems
  • Jan 23, 2016
    It is my first purchase. Therefore I can't really make any additioal comments.
    Feb 8, 2016
    I was hesitant to buy a cartridge other than Samsung but I read reviews and thought I would take a chance.on Ink technologies. So far so good. Quality is fine.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Purchased remanufactured cartridges before with poor success. These remanufactured cartridges did not perform either so I will not be purchasing remanufactured cartridges again.