Ink Technologies Reviews

03/30/2015
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1263 reviews. Last rated on 03/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Mar 30, 2015
    Their prices are very reasonable in m y opinion
    very positive experience!
    gteat service + products
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Very happy with the pricing, hope product is as well
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Extremely easy to locate product needed and the price cant be beat. Checkout process was a breeze.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I was very happy to find a place that had all my ink in one place and the price is very reasonable.
    I guess it is ok.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    The price is amazing, quality is great
  • Mar 30, 2015
    So far so good. Their website was easy to use. Let's hope their ink cartridge is a good one!
    Easy web site ordering
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Except for some shadowing on the blue Cyan cartride, the function is just fine for our purposes.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Great price, easy to navigate site. Looking forward to purchasing from again.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    have been shopping here for the last several years.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    great sight and prices selection process was great i just started typing in model number and it finished it for me. great
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I checked you out with the BBB and saw your rating was ok. I have had a difficult time finding ink for my 2004 printer. I was on EBay...very little variety of companies who sell my ink, plus, their rating was aweful. Amazon had the cartridges but had the same aweful seller that was on EBay!! So, thought I would give your company a try. I normally don't like purchasing from companies I don't know. I guess we will see how this goes. I have 2 other HP printers that need cartridges, so if the ink you sold me works, I will be back to purchase for the other printers as well. I get very nervous when I hear the words "refurbished, or remanufactured" so I hope your cartridges will work. This could be the beginning of a great relationship...
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I purchased from Ink Technologies because of the excellent prior customer feedback. Let's hope it continues.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Good Service and good quality. Prompt delivery.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    good discounted price hope you also have sale prices next time besides the coupons
    pRODUCT CAME IN LATE
  • Mar 19, 2015
    The site was very informative and easy to understand, I will definitely consider using your firm.
    Mar 30, 2015
    ink is ok so far if it continues to produce good quality i will be satisfied
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I like the products and the quick delivery and price.