Ink Technologies Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ink Technologies Reviews

02/23/2017
Ink Technologies Ratings and User Reviews. Ink Technologies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1401 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ink Technologies

2016 Platinum

Ink Technologies Rating

More About Ink Technologies

Recent Reviews for Ink Technologies

• Feb 20, 2017
    I have used this company before. Very satisfied with your products, pricing, and service.
    its very good price
  • Feb 20, 2017
    We have one Catridge has blank line, what is the cause.After change another catridge, it is OK.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I like your company, however on my 1st order it arrived and the extra capacity black ink cartridge was leaking !!!...I had to clean up the mess and did use this at that time. I would estimate that half of the black ink drained out due to the tape on the bottom being improperly stuck on...Is it possible to give me some sort of adjustment in this order, or future orders ?Thank you.Steve Wismannswismann@msn.com
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I have only made 2 orders in the past month. I am happy with customer service, product. I have already shared your company with 4 people who are very excited to try your product.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Misleading free shipping offer nearly killed this sale
  • Feb 20, 2017
    My purchase this time was prompted by an email from Ink Technologies that credits from prior purchase would expire in 7 days. However, there was no obvious section in the order page where I could use the credit. I would encourage the web designer to make it easy for the first time redeemer to find where to click in order to redeem their credits.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    It bothers me that reward points expire after 9 months. I have bought a total 10 toner cartridges and you would think that that would warrant being able to apply that toward any future purchases. I'm really disappointed! I just changed my toner cartridges the other day and I am ordering ahead of time so that I have them on hand, which is what I did before. I don't think that I should be penalized for not ordering for 9 months. I think that the rewards that I earned from past purchases should be available to apply to my order.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I have gotten 2 bad To bad tn315BK"s they both had a bad knocking noise and I couldn't use them.ThanksBob Manning
  • Feb 20, 2017
    My first order from your company so took me a little longer.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    We will see how good the product is once it arrives and is put to use. First order from InkTechnologies.com
  • Feb 06, 2017
    I am a widow and need to save money. My son found your company online. I found that your price for thetoner is so much less than at the office supply store in my home town.Of course, I have not received the toner yet so it is difficult to say how satisfied I am until I receive it.
    Feb 20, 2017
    Since I am a new widow this was my first time 'ever' replacing a toner; however it was as easy as 1-2-3!I had checked several places and your pricing was terrific.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Easy to use & FAST ! Nice quality items and great pricing ! ! Thanks ! !
  • Feb 19, 2017
    user friendly, quality products.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    1st time - don't know what and how to tell about...
  • Feb 05, 2017
    I recently replaced my imaging unit and transfer rollers and continue to have image problems. I susect they are relate dto the use of non-OEM toner. I will see.
    Feb 19, 2017
    I ordered an OEM Xerox toner cartridge because my Ink Technologies compatible cartridge produced poor quality prints. The wrong cartridge arrived. The confirmation notice from Ink Technologies did identify the cartridge that was shipped but I did not bother to review the confirmation. I discovered the error only after trying to insert the cartridge into my printer and saw that it did not fit and was for a different model. Ink Technologies would not accept a return. I have lost confidence in Ink Technologies compatible products. I will not purchase from Ink Technologies in the future. I understand their position. I will instead try to recover a portion of my $200+ purchase by reselling the unused cartridge on ebay or Craigslist and I will stick with genuine Xerox OEM products in the future.Please take me off your mailing list.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I have had a excellent experiences ordering and using the product from Ink Technologies.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Questions asked are very personal and have no place in this type of guiz
    Feb 19, 2017
    promised net day delivery. Took 7 days before I got product.
    none
  • Feb 10, 2017
    the toner cartridge I was looking for went straight to the correct cartridges from Google and it listed a discount for 1st-time orders and/or signing up for newsletter. I went to another seller to compare prices and when I came back to your site the discount was gone and it took forever to scroll through the model numbers.
    Feb 19, 2017
    I have the cartridges, haven't opened the box yet