inkcartridges.com Reviews

07/29/2014
inkcartridges.com Ratings and User Reviews. inkcartridges.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1191 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

inkcartridges.com Rating

More About inkcartridges.com

Recent Reviews for inkcartridges.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO SHIPPING COSTS I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER FROM IN CARTRIDGES.COM
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have been completely satisfied with the ink cartridges I have ordered, and have ordered all of the colors my HP printer requires. Your service is fast and your prices reasonable, and the quality good. I would like to know how to get coupons:)
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The site was very easy to use will know morw when I receive cartridges
  • Jul 28, 2014
    EVERYTHING WENT WELL, NAVIGATION, ORDERING; SO IF THEORDER IS DELIVERED PROMPTLY AND THE PRODUCT PERFORMSAS EXPECTED IT'S A GREAT DEAL!
    Decent prices. easy website
  • Jul 28, 2014
    GOOD PRICES ON THE CARTRIDGE. I HOPE IT WORKS WELL!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have ordered 3 or 4 times over the past few months, ink only and satisfied with products ordered.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Satisfied with speed in purchasing. Will comment more once merchandise has arrived and I compare quality and # of copies allowed.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    So far so good. From this point on, the ball is in your court.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Willing to work with customer to have product work as advertised
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Was so glad I found this web site and even more to find that they had every kind of ink cartridge imaginable (with affordable prices). I was able to get the cartridges I needed for my new printer/copier/scanner and my older one as well (that I will be giving to a friend).
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Happy I did not have to pay extra for s/h
    Jul 28, 2014
    The ink was the wrong size, I really do need the right size ,the yellow ink for my brother printer lc75 lc71. Or mfc-J280w
  • Jul 22, 2014
    First order. Must reserve judgement until received,
    Jul 28, 2014
    I ordered online. Not an easy task. As a "preferred Dell customer", I was trying to simply order as usual. But I ran into a site full of possibilities and it took me a while to find what I wanted, compare or "understand" pricing, etc. I simply ended up with yours. I received what I ordered in a timely manner. As I use them, I will determine if you remain my suppier.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    this is my first time to use this ink so there is not a lot i can say about its performance at this time,if i have a problem with any of them i will let know stretch
  • Jul 19, 2014
    This is only the order process. The true results will be if the products work as stated.
    Jul 28, 2014
    I am always hesitant about buying from a new company the first time. But I was willing to take a chance because the prices were great. The order came quickly and when installed everything worked!!! Very Satisfied.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I paid more for one ea. of the colors[3 cartridges] at Office Depot than I did just now for the 10 pak. Bulk.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Very large savings, I got 10 cartridges for less than what I pay, locally for three.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Excellent selection, service, and prices... Highly satisfied customer!
    Jul 28, 2014
    Excellent product,service, and price....
    Easy shopping experience.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Had to call customer service. The woman was very helpful!
    Jul 27, 2014
    I received my order in 24 hours!! I was so shocked..didn't expect that!
  • Jul 15, 2014