inkcartridges.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

inkcartridges.com Reviews

07/22/2017
inkcartridges.com Ratings and User Reviews. inkcartridges.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2810 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2017.
Circle of Excellence - inkcartridges.com

2016 Winner

inkcartridges.com Rating

More About inkcartridges.com

Recent Reviews for inkcartridges.com

• Jul 22, 2017
    I like the discount which was more than other sites and the free shipping. However, I wish there was a multipack discount on the printer cartridge I wanted for the black only.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    inkcartridges.com is one of the best company to purchasebusiness tools.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Easy access, selection, competitive pricing- Will use this site regularly for all printers we use in our company.
    Thanks
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Great if I receive products on time
  • Jul 22, 2017
    a very pleasant experience ordering from ink cartridges.
    na
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I live close enough to Wal-Mart to walk to the nearest store. They offer free shipping if you pick your purchase up at the store. I always check the price at Walmart first then the price of the company I am thinking about ordering from. This time you beat the price. I am only interested in saving money a day or 2 in shipping does not matter to me. I have ordered from inkcar... before and I did have a problem but the lady in customer service I spoke to on the phone was so very helpful I thought I would try again with this purchase.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I have returned to school and didn't realize how expensive ink was then I found you guys and love it..
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I always recommend simply ink to anyone needing cartridges. I have always had good experience with you r products.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    they are good. Last one lasted for a long time, hope new order does the same
    Easy to order. Loved the 10 percent off
  • Jul 10, 2017
    OK so far
    Jul 22, 2017
    Product is said to be compatible with HP printers, but HP printer will not function with non-standard cartridges. Product is useless to me.
    great shopping experience
  • Jul 22, 2017
    very cheap I hope it works great!
  • Jul 22, 2017
    This was a good on-line experience.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I really appreciate the convenience of this site for my business and free shipping a bonus.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Very much enjoy the ease of ordering, product selection and pricing.
    Jul 22, 2017
    I am very satisfied with the product and the service in providing the product.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Very attractive price plus free shipping made it a no second guessing purchase decision.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Very good prices and free shipping make it a good choice to buy products here.
    Jul 22, 2017
    Ink cartridge had powdered ink all over cartridge,made a mess