inkcartridges.com Reviews

01/18/2017
inkcartridges.com Ratings and User Reviews. inkcartridges.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3037 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - inkcartridges.com

2016 Winner

inkcartridges.com Rating

More About inkcartridges.com

Recent Reviews for inkcartridges.com

First order - no comments
  • Jan 18, 2017
    so far the site is looking good , will let you know more after i get product.
    Quick and easy
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Since I have an older printer it is very difficult to purchase the ink cartridges locally. Very glad to be able to find the so quickly and easily online.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Have enjoyed your products and savngs
  • Jan 18, 2017
    nice site quick and easy to find what you need
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Was so easy to find the right ink cartridge. The big box stores are so unorganized and never the right ink in stock. Love the free shipping.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Haven't had much experience with them

From inkcartridges.com

Thank you for your recent order with us! Please feel free to contact us with any feedback you may have after you try out the products.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    first time purchase over the computer for ink
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Customer service is fantastic!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Great buying experience. Website is well laid out and easy to find what you need.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I hope this site is good.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Glad to have found them.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
    I will order from them again
  • Jan 11, 2017
    OVERALL A VERY NICE WEBSITE WITH GOOD PRICING. I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHETHER PRODUCT GETS DELIVERED ON TIME AND AS TO HOW WELL IT WORKS IN THE PRINTER.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Maybe I didn't read the description but I only received color ink and no black ink.

From inkcartridges.com

We are very sorry if there was a missing item in your order. Please contact us at 800-551-9954 so we can assist you regarding this issue!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Inkcartridges.com saves me a lot of money on my ink, I like to make & print greeting cards, the ink is just as good as buying HP original cartridges
    Jan 18, 2017
    Good price on inks this is the second time ordering, highly recommend.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Not all cartridge options for my printer were shown with a printer search. I had to type in the cartridge model # manually in the search.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Cartridge worked but the cartridge didn't illuminate when installed in my MP610. Shipping was faster than expected.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    do not sell my email address/phone

From inkcartridges.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! All our customers information are secured and our website has a security system. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, we are here to help you!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I have ordered once before and was satisfied with the product and expect the same result this time.
    Jan 18, 2017
    This is my second order and I will continue to order from this company.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Very easy to order. Thanks
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I appreciate the down to earth pricing.
    Jan 18, 2017
    I ordered on 1-4-17, received 1-17-17 Contacted Customer Service, was told that some of the cartridges were out of stock. This was a few days after the 2 day deliver day. Not pleased with the service because I received no information that they were out of stock. The key to service is communications! Respectfully

From inkcartridges.com

We're very sorry for the delay and inconveniences! We work very hard to ship orders on the day that they are placed. Sometimes delays are out of our control. If you have any questions feel free to contact us, we'll be happy to help!