inkcartridges.com Reviews

05/04/2015
inkcartridges.com Ratings and User Reviews. inkcartridges.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2119 reviews.

inkcartridges.com Rating

More About inkcartridges.com

Recent Reviews for inkcartridges.com

• May 3, 2015
    Very happy with company and product and have told all my friends that if they need ink go to inkcartridge they are great.
  • May 3, 2015
    we will see how well the cartridges work before offering an opinion
  • May 3, 2015
    Was recommended to me by my daughter and the prices can't be beat . I was able to find exactly what I was looking for plus there were no shipping charges which is great G
  • May 3, 2015
    easy and automatically gave a disc code to use saving me money
    I enjoyed my shopping experience. I will be back. Brenda
  • May 3, 2015
    My daughter told me about this site. I'm very glad to be able to save money!! Thanks
  • May 3, 2015
    Shopping was quick and easy. Your prices are compatible with aftermarket prices of other vendors. I like the accrediting information posted on your website. Free shipping is appealing along with the quick deliver time specified. Checkout with PayPal was very quick and easy.
  • May 3, 2015
    My frist time ordering from inkcartridges, I thank they r great. thankyou.....
  • May 3, 2015
    thanks great price & free shipping yep!
  • May 2, 2015
    The prices are very reasonable and the free shipping was a bonus.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I liked that I could find the ink I wanted fairly fast, and the check out was good and shipping charges were fair
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Good price. Appreciated coupon and free shipping.Can't wait to see if ink cartridges are worth the money! If so, will quit buying from Walmart and Office Depot.
    May 3, 2015
    This the best way to buy ink cartridges that we have seen. We print alot with our business and our childrens school work. We will be regular buyers.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Seems good, I will see when the ink arrives!
    Better than expected.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I haven't used this company for a while. Bought many combo packs of ink. Up to now I've had all good experience.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    this my second order, and the first order (still using) is as good or better that one can purchase locally, plus the purchase price is very reasonable!
    May 3, 2015
    my first purchase provided the product I needed and I'm still using it; thanx. my second purchase is still packaged and I have not installed it yet. I expect the product to be as good and long lasting as the first purchase.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    pink color was leaking a little
  • Apr 17, 2015