inkcartridges.com Reviews

05/21/2015
inkcartridges.com Ratings and User Reviews. inkcartridges.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2027 reviews.

inkcartridges.com Rating

More About inkcartridges.com

Recent Reviews for inkcartridges.com

Showing 64 - 83 of 2027 Reviews
  • May 19, 2015
    Only a few times in past years has an ink cartridge not functioned. The price is fine or compatible inks. Timely delivery and they do sent coupon via email if you plan to order soon.
  • May 19, 2015
    I nice option to save money with great quality ink...is ok
  • May 19, 2015
    impressed at the pricing available. Thank you.
  • May 19, 2015
    First time customer...not yet familiar with quality of product, so cannot judge.
  • May 19, 2015
    I got rid of a Dell copier, now I have a Canon copier and the PRICES are far better for me and what I am doing.
  • May 19, 2015
    I think the site is great, very helpful to find cheaper ink and it has always worked with my printer.
  • May 19, 2015
    I can not at this time rate the product, as this my first order and I have not received it. When I have received and used the product I will be glad to respond.
  • May 19, 2015
    This is my first purchase from this seller.
  • May 19, 2015
    Easy ordering and great products and price.
    just hope they work

From inkcartridges.com

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. All of our products are backed by a two year warranty and are guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Should you have any questions, trouble or concerns, ... Read full response »
  • May 18, 2015
    All wrked well
  • May 13, 2015
    After my first purchase from inkcartridges.com I vowed I would continue to do business with them because of their reliability.
  • May 12, 2015
    waiting to see if the quality of the product is as advertised. Purchasw was quick and easy
    May 19, 2015
    Great experience on-line and ink worked from initial setup. Not often things go this smoothly. Will definitely recommend.
  • May 12, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    Received my order on time one cartridge blue was leaking. I will call to see if cartridge will be replaced.

From inkcartridges.com

Thank you for your recent order and feedback. I sincerely apologize for the condition in which the cartridges were delivered. Please give us a call at 800-551-9954 M-F 5am-7pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST and a customer service representative will be ... Read full response »
  • May 11, 2015
    Great will order more
    Great will order more
  • May 11, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    quick delivery. resonably priced. very satisfied
  • May 9, 2015
    On time with the right price
  • May 8, 2015
    I found this site to be great! I have already shared this with other co-workers and I haven't even received my product yet. I hope to remain satisfied.
  • May 4, 2015
    Since the reviews and prices were good, I decided to place my first order from Incartridges.com. I will be glad to write an updated review once I receive and install the ink cartridge.
    May 18, 2015
    The cartridge head and electrical contacts came covered with a solid plastic piece, but no tape to keep little bits of ink from leaking out. I had to blot the head to remove some dried ink. It worked perfectly after installation.
  • May 2, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    Ink arrived quickly and was exactly as advertised. I have purchased refilled cartridges in the past and I was very disappointed. This experience was the opposite.