InkjetSuperstore.com Reviews

02/08/2016
InkjetSuperstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. InkjetSuperstore.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 415 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

InkjetSuperstore.com Rating

More About InkjetSuperstore.com

Recent Reviews for InkjetSuperstore.com

• Feb 8, 2016
    I was ordering cartridges for a Brother HL-5470DW. At checkout you insisted that it was for an HL 5450DW. That suggests that if the cartridges are not compatible, it is my fault rather than yours. Why not show the exact printer to avoid any confusion.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Very quick and easy to find what I was looking for. The check out was also fast. This is my second time back because the ink was good ink. It didn't run or smear like some ink I have ordered. Warm regards, Janie
    being 85 & 90 we don't use pc that much, so we appreciate your price
  • Feb 8, 2016
    This is the first time I ordered ink jets and hope they are the right ones. Your guide really helped a lot. Step by step was very good.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I have been please with InkjetSuperstore.com for many years. Used them when I was an office manager and continue to use them now that I am retired. If there was a problem, an immediate exchange was made.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great options and clarity in describing my item and picking the correct cartridge with ease. I just wished it was easier to find the promo code for the clearly advertised Valentine's week off. It was advertised on every page, but when I clicked on the link, I didn't see anything with the promo code. I had to ask my wife to help and she opened a new window browser and reload the page to find the actual promo code.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Check out was slow load. Blank page until I scrolled down. No prompt, to scroll down. Load took so long I could have been there a lot longer had I not "Assumed" to scroll down.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Checkout was weird, since the green bar disappeared... also the place to enter your credit card information was really really far down the page. I thought it had disappeared. Also the online chat, which i tried 2 times, never appeared. It just went blank. I believe my experience with this vendor has been good... except for the wrong cartridge delivered as part of a 4-pack -- but then i am not sure who that came from! since there is no company ID on it.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Fast, nice website, easy to order. the products I need. Thaks.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    The roducts are satisfactory, but when I have had trouble Inkjet has mae it right
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Inkjet Superstore has the best prices and discounts, excellent service, easy to place online order and timely delivery.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I usually realize I need ink when my copies start fading. Therefore I generally need replacement cartridge fast!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    buying more than $50 to get free shipping is too much.
    need better discounts
  • Feb 7, 2016
    where would u like me to send old empties
  • Feb 7, 2016
    never tried the product yet so am unsure about quality, prices seemed very good
  • Jan 30, 2016
    The site didn't completely show my order. Everything was typed upon itself!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    I ordered ecause of the reduced shipping rate.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    good prices. easy to navigate website.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Reasonably priced and easy to order