InkjetSuperstore.com Reviews

12/21/2014
InkjetSuperstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. InkjetSuperstore.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1570 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

InkjetSuperstore.com Rating

More About InkjetSuperstore.com

Recent Reviews for InkjetSuperstore.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    It has the best price ever since I shop printer ink online.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Good price but shipping charge seems to be little accessive.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Very good but shipping charges too high and or should be waived
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Love, love, LOVE this store!!! I do a lot of graphics and with Ink Jet superstore I don't have to worry about the cost or quality of ink!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    very easy and worked well
  • Dec 20, 2014
    First time out. No comments until I receive my order.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great prices and easy ordering
    So Far It Has Been A Good Experience
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I find the Inkjetsuperstore's ease of ordering makes for pleasant shopping. One thing that I do not like is the $94 of shipping cost. I think that if I lived in California or Washington, the shipping on my order would be free. Yet, in spite of the fact that I have to pay the full freight amount, I received no "credit." What I mean is Inkjetsuperstore has to pay something to ship to California or Washington (assume the actual cost of such shipping to Calif. or Wash. is X). Assume also that the actual cost of shipping to Hawaii is Y. Based on the above, I think it would be totally fair and right that my cost of shipping would be Y minus X. Let me tell you that Hawaii has many positives but one of them is not related to shipments to our fair islands. Can you imagine what would happen if Inkjetsuperstore would charge $94 for shipping to all its customers ?? I think it would be fair and reasonable -- not to say a very good practice which puts the customer into a 'warm and fuzzy" state of mind about inkjetsuperstore. So, assume that Inkjetsuperstore has to absorb the $25 for the "free" shipping to California or Washington state. People in Hawaii and Alaska would find that instead of $94 for shipping, the cost would be $69. That would be fair and reasonable and it would engender something that would make the Hawaii and Alaska customers feel good -- that at least they got a "credit" for the out-of-pocket shipping costs that everyone else got who live in the lower 48 states. Also, maybe like Amazon, inkjetsuperstore could have annual charge of $100 for "Prime" or maybe "Primo" ("Primo" was a locally brewed beer until it closed in the mid-1970's). Membership which would reduce the cost of shipping. By way of note, I just purchased 10 printer cartridges and the cost of shipping was $94 -- apparently, the "{out-of-pocket" costs for shipping. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Would like to see a lower minimum order for free shipping, or a lower shipping rate.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Ubetchya!!! Your price buries ALL the competition. I went to 2 local stores to check prices and I showed them what I could purchase them from you and they about pooped. I now have a new home for all my printing needs and you cane be sure I be doing some bragging to many a folks. Thank you for this super great opportunity to save big money and such great on line service.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is my first order. Don't have much to say other than the process was somewhat easy.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great products! Great service!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Your service is very good and the prices are excellent.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Very good service. Thank you , Have a Merry Christmas .
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I only received part of my order
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I always get exactly what I am looking for. The price is right and the quality is excellent.
    Everything was great!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    1st time try. Don't have the printer cartridges yet, so we'll see wht happens when I get them and use them. Hope that it proves out.
    Dec 20, 2014
    This my first purchase. I bought 3 cartridges for the price break. The cartridhes arrived earlier than expected. The first cartridge I used worked OK the first day or so. Then it's alignment apparently failed. After 3 attempts to align it, I tried a "regular" cartridge and it worked fine. After this, I tried a second "InkJet" cartridge. It is working fine after 3 days or so. It looks like it may be a hit & miss situation with these cartridges. The only thing that will get me to come back is the price factor
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great prices! I was concerned that the ink cartridge did not look exactly like the ones I buy at the store, but it worked perfectly so I came back!
    Dec 19, 2014
    Each time I order from InketSuperstore.com your products and service meet and exceed my expectations. Thank you!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Good product and on time delivery
  • Dec 5, 2014