InkjetSuperstore.com Reviews

09/01/2015
InkjetSuperstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. InkjetSuperstore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 289 reviews.

InkjetSuperstore.com Rating

More About InkjetSuperstore.com

Recent Reviews for InkjetSuperstore.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    I love that I don't have to leave the house and spend a ton of money for printer ink when I run out.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Never had a problem before today. Computer would not let me enter promo code
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Usually I was satisfied , however I have a experience of hard time to return G&G NP-C-0220BK which is not working in my printer. (I could nott return) It suppose to be easy to return system when I find the wrong goods because it is an internet purchasing.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    This is only my second order, but the first order I was completely satisfied.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Lot of marketing questions for some ink, wouldn't you say?
  • Jul 31, 2015
    great products at a great price. the quality is excellent
  • Jul 30, 2015
    The web site is a total eaze. easy to navigate. (thank you for that) the prices are very very resonable. Good job guys, Good Job!!! Customer for life
    This is a great store
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Thank you for your store heard about you from a friend thank God I had that friend you should find a way to let us know about your store.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I wish there was a screen that shows the various inkjet cartridges that may printer takes. I takes two kinds of black and four colors... but last time I ordered refills I forgot to order magenta. Basically, I am an idiot and need the computer to ask me if I considered all the cartridges my printer needs.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Waiting for first order, so far so good
    GOOD CARTRIDGES AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE
  • Jul 30, 2015
    i am looking forward for my gift valued at $100.00 for taking this survey as you promised! hope its a code to receive $100.00 worth of ink from injetsuperstore.com and I also wanted to share information regarding my experience with my online purchase
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great company to do business with great prices an great service.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    InkJet could become a mainstay in our house since the price of name brand ink has jumped. After all, ink is ink.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Am hoping the "compatibles" work.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 22, 2015
    you a great store for this kind of supplies. thanks
    Jul 31, 2015
    Very good stuff...I recommended it for everyone; thank you
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Economic and safe products. Professional and quick service.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 29, 2015
    I received three orders so I now have three time the toner I wanted. I did try and place the order three times but the first two attempts the web site had a message saying the order had not been placed and to recheck the order and try again. Well I guess the order did go through because I now have three times the amount I ordered which I am not really happy about paying for right now.