InknTech Reviews

07/24/2014
InknTech Ratings and User Reviews. InknTech is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.

InknTech Rating

More About InknTech

Recent Reviews for InknTech

• Jul 24, 2014
    Totally satisfied with price.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    this is my 2nd purchase from Ink'nTech... so far i am a very satisfied customer...thank you!greg..U
  • Jul 17, 2014
    It was ok.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    i like the product and the company
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Ink'nTech is a reliable and competitively priced resource for discs, cases and ink. They are among my two favorite suppliers.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Quick & Easy. Looking forward to receiving merchandise.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I really like this website, it has nice discounts and everything is clear and easy to find.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I was going to pay with Paypal, but it seemed that I would have to pay the full $35.00 price instead of $24.00, so I had to use a credit card. Otherwise, everything was easy, and prices are competitive.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I was emailed by the seller as they cannot ship to a PO Box. I did not see the email and they then called me. I was very happy about this follow up on their part, as I did miss their email asking for another shipping address
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Competitive price. Ease of movement through the site. Free shipping, Yey!!!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    They had what I needed at a great price
    Jul 18, 2014
    Product was priced reasonably and shipping was fast and free. I am not yet sure of the quality as I have not yet used the ink.
    Jul 12, 2014
    took the full 10days to get here. I think they did not send till the 5th day
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Have had problems with refill inks before. Wanted to try again to see if my printer will take the inks.Hope all works well. Will save a lot of money if they work.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Enjoyed the page, good service, fast and easy look forward to receiving my ink in the mail, thank you!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Need to be able to go back to last page after placing an item/items into cart to order more inks of a different color but same printer.
    Jul 15, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    The products were the right price and shipped fairly fast. Will purchase from Ink'nTech again.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    Have not opened or used the toner yet, but the price was unbeatable.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Good quality product at a reasonable price.
    Jul 13, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Can't provide feedback on ink purchase until received-
    Jul 4, 2014
    Good price, delivered quickly,great price, no problems! Will definitely buy from Ink'nTech again. Thanks!
  • Jun 19, 2014