InkSell.com Reviews

07/30/2015
InkSell.com Ratings and User Reviews. InkSell.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 182 reviews.
InkSell.com provides the ink cartridges, ink refill kits, laser toners, and refilling service for inkjet printers, fax, copiers, and laser printers. InkSell.com is a division of Acecom, Inc. of San Antonio. Acecom Inc. has been in IT products distribution business more than 15 years.
Circle of Excellence - InkSell.com

InkSell.com Rating

More About InkSell.com

Recent Reviews for InkSell.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    I have always had good results from Inksell.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I have been using Inksell for several years now and love doing business with them.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    good thing because I still have the outdated HP printer nice to know someone still sells the olders ink cartridges.
  • May 30, 2015
    I love InkSell.com, they the best prices and their quick to ship. Always buy my ink cartridges here and always will.
  • May 30, 2015
    I have always been pleased with the products purchased. Timely delivery and a good bargain
  • May 29, 2015
    I was able to access this site from a transaction saved in my files from before so that made it easy for me
  • May 29, 2015
    ... the only disappointment has been that at times, it's taken way longer than the 3-5 days to receive ink ...
  • May 26, 2015
    We have used this company for years now; we lived in San Antonio for over 21 years and used to just go down the street to the main office and pick up what we needed.
    Jun 3, 2015
    Have used them for years, and will continue to do so.
  • May 25, 2015
    always dependable service
    Jun 2, 2015
  • May 23, 2015
    The are absoultey the BEST. I ahve been ordering ink for this company for over a decade and only once, let me repeat, only once, di I have a faulty One cartridge and they replace it swiftly. I am very picky and do nto deal with a No/Slow or sketchy service from any company, yo will never have to worry with this company. They are jsust superb in all ways..
  • May 22, 2015
    Excellent tech support at their phone number.
    May 30, 2015
    Keep up the fine service!
  • May 22, 2015
    I have always been completly satisfied by by Inksel's service and products.
    Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Reliable and serves my requirements with Good product
  • May 21, 2015
    One cartridge in my last order didn't work....they have been good to credit me when the cartridges have failed. It's only happened twice in all my orders.
    May 30, 2015
    One black cartridge in my last order showed insufficient ink on my printer; maybe I will have to return that cartridge for credit.
  • May 21, 2015
    Good prices, merchandise always in stock and shipped quickly and great discount e-mails.
    May 29, 2015
    I didn't open it yet, so can't comment on the quality of this order. I have used inkSell in the past and have been very satisfied.
  • May 19, 2015
    I am satisfied with the service and the quality and price of the product.
    Jun 1, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    I wish to see refill kits featured on page one of the site.
    keep up the good work
  • May 12, 2015
    15% discount said discountinued ..bummer
    May 31, 2015
    Did not give me the discount indicated on site when I ordered