INKtastic Reviews

08/30/2015
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 08/23/2015.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Aug 23, 2015
    It was hard to determine which of the font colors were red. I couldn't tell by the color on the screen. This is my second time purchasing this exact order because I thought I had clicked on the red font the first order, and when I got it, it was a brown/maroon color. So I changed my order completely this time to adjust for the fact that I couldn't pick a simple "red" font.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Much easier to navigate your website than your Amazon shop. Will order from the website over Amazon anytime! However pricing was different from Amazon and Inktastic...that was a little disappointing.
    Aug 25, 2015
    The print on the shirts seems thin. The middle pin on the purple shirt at first look appears to be faded. A tracking number for delivery would have been nice but not necessary. Rated it as a 1 to let you know that it wasn't given but desired. My kids are really excited though to wear the shirts!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Amy in Customer Service was extremely helpful, polite, and very willing to help expedite shipping my product. Your website, though, doesn't have any tracking capability, so the prospective delivery date is a mystery. That's why I called.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I would like to have a sign in and the ability to reorder old purchases or to adjust previous purchases. This would save me time and guarantee I get the same product.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Love it! Thanks!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Found just what I was looking for.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    No comments
    Aug 23, 2015
    I can never find t-shirts I like in stores. INKtastic lets me choose from a huge selection of designs and colors, and I get to purrsonalize it with my own catphrase.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Survey would be better after I get product I haven't seen it yet.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I love this company... I always reccomend they have created high quality merchandise at an affordable price.... and the best part is they are local!!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Didn't understand why couldn't just go online and order versus having to call someone to create the order for me.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I would like to have an ongoing account. If I had one, as a graphic designer I think I would the site more.
    Aug 9, 2015
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The only part that was frustrating was when I had designed my product (a baby onesie) and wanted to go back and make changes to my design. I couldn't figure out how to do that, so instead I had to start from scratch each time I wanted to change the design.
    Aug 13, 2015
    The only issue I had with the product is that it had a strong, funny smell, which I particularly don't like since it's a onesie for a baby. But it looked really good, so other than that I am happy with the purchase.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    WOULD HAVE LIKED A FEW MORE SZE CHOICES FOR ONSIES
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Enjoyed the experience.
    Jul 30, 2015
    Nice quality however, the sizing was completely off. I ordered 2 size large shirts-one was large the other looked like a 2xl. Not happy.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    So far so good
  • Jul 19, 2015
    its pretty cool
  • Jul 16, 2015
    great options for personalizing which is why i shop here. and the fact that you don't make me buy 50 when i just need one.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    They did a good job on the printing, but the men's t-shirt medium is more like a small. The medium didn't even fit me and I'm a med girl.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    This was a great way to provide a unique gift. I cannot wait to order again.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    product was good and delivered on time My only complaint was no email or notice was received to notify me that the order had shipped. on my previous order I had to call to check on order delivery was prompt.