INKtastic Reviews

INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 11/15/2015.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Nov 15, 2015
    pleasant order experience hopefully the receiving experience is the same.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    My only complaints were 1. I could not move the image and 2. I had no choices in fonts.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I love this website ❤️!!! You can make anything you want and it's easy to use (: I made an anti-football onsie for my nephew that says he's on my team😊And it's affordable. I recommend this website to anyone who wants a unique shirt/onsie/sweater etc!!!!
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Nov 9, 2015
    Product was of good quality and what I expected. I received it timely so I am pleased.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Love the shirts we've ordered in the past. I wish there were an option to create an account so that previous orders are in the system and easier to reorder. I also wish that the colored shirts were not such a price jump from the white ones. I would also welcome discount coupons for returning customers:)
    Nov 1, 2015
    Shirts turned out great and as always, they were done lighting quick!
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Fan of the site and its custom options
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Love this site and your product so far!
    Oct 22, 2015
    The personalized onesie was the star of the first birthday party!!! I couldn't have been happier!!!
  • Oct 10, 2015
    I purchase from this site a few times a year.. Great products, my only issue is when checking out the special instructions box is way to small and I can never include all of the comment/question/instructions I would like to..
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Looking forward to seeing the sweatshirt I designed. It was very easy to design and order online.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    This survey was given prematurely. I have not received my product to accurately grade these services. I did not like that there was no confirmation of purchase except for an email that I thankfully received immediately. I was unable to see any confirmation with if purchase that was made on my cell phone.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    The site and the customizing the bib was so much more easy than I expected!
    Oct 7, 2015
    Product was good and the price for the personalization was terrific. Shipping time exceeded my expectations.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Oct 9, 2015
    Great variety and pricing!!! Thank you:)
  • Sep 24, 2015
    This website is good
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Once i returned to shopping I couldnt find the page to personalize with my own text. So i had to relook up website i had found on google search. I was thinking of ordering a second shirt. I wanted a shirt with tools in the middle to put "My Uncle is the World's Bestechanoc." So i wanted to use the tool clipart available, but once i clicked the button to search for clipart on the personalizing page and chose the tools I couldnt add text.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I was looking for a personalized item that had a baby brontosaurs. I was very happy to find it here. Thank you for the provided images.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    I was looking all over for an easy-to-use site to create a personalized baby onesie with the colors/font that I wanted and INKtastic let me do it all. Also, I did not have to order a batch, which most other websites require you to do.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    This is now probably the 3rd or 4th item I have ordered from INKtastic and I have never been disappointed! I have loved everything I had ordered.
    Oct 2, 2015
  • Sep 11, 2015
    I loved it! I often want to personalize a gift and I love that you offer that! I also really appreciate how user friendly it is.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    The design process was quick and easy, and looked higher quality than some other sites. The images were clear and life-like. Though the pricing was a little higher than anticipated, I will definitely be looking at INKtastic next time I need apparel printed.
    Sep 21, 2015
    Great ease of use! Creation of the product was easy and the online views of the products were very true to life. Couldn't be happier!