INKtastic Reviews

02/10/2016
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Feb 10, 2016
    I love that I can design my own products and that they don't cost anymore than if I bought them pre-designed.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I have had difficulty finding a "Big Brother" onesy in an 18 month size for our grandson who is 12 months and will be a big brother in April. I was pleased to find a site that I could create what I needed!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Lots of options, a bit pricey.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Very satisfied with this website cant wait to recive what i ordered.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I make custom products for gifts on a regular basis. When i do, I usually check Inktastic, CafePress, and Zazzle I usually end up choosing by the products available, how easy it is to do the design I want, and price, which may include coupon codes. In this case, Inktastic had organic cotton bibs (Cafepress didn't), and also, Inktastic has a font called Kids, which was perfect. Cafepress doesn't have anything like that font, not even ComicSans. If I could change one thing about Inktastic, it would be that they save my images and designs so I can come back and order again easily.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I felt the shirt and shipping where to much for the item
  • Jan 3, 2016
    I hope I like the quality and receive my order within five days.
    Jan 19, 2016
  • Dec 23, 2015
    The website was pretty easy to use. It would have been helpful to have more clarity with selecting my lettering, specifically related to the font size.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Really wish the credit card system was a secure site
    Jan 1, 2016
    Thank you, they were Xmas gifts for my niece and nephew and they arrived 5 days ahead of schedule. Just in time for xmas
  • Dec 19, 2015
    Kind of pricey for a tiny onesie and I couldn't figure out how to customize more products.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Irritating to see 10% off after order was placed.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    I loved the ease of using this website and it had exactly what I was looking for...a personalized gift.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    I love my purchase. My only complaint was no tracking ability. I did not receive any emails indicating my order had shipped and because we are not home during the day I like to know when packages are expected. This wouldn't stop me from ordering again though.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    The checkout froze up! Please fix that! Thanks !
  • Dec 4, 2015
    LOVE I can customize the shirts!!
    Dec 15, 2015
    These garments are BEAUTIFUL!!! Very high quality & worth the cost. So excited for my granddaughter to wear them!!
  • Nov 30, 2015
    hoping to get the right order this time. Last year the order was wrong and i was not able to return within the 30-day timeframe. :(
    Dec 9, 2015
    the color is off on 2 of 3 shirts. Color of printed piece. I had a size issue last year (where the size i picked was changed on the last page of order process) I had a reprint (which came without the back printed...even though i paid for that), I never sent the first wrong order back because Christmas came and i was past the 30-day guarantee. It bums me out that the color was printed wrong on this year's shirts (again 2 of 3 shirts are off). We have the party Saturday and I cannot get a reprint order made and delivered in time, really bummed about it.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    Very easy to work with...
  • Nov 15, 2015
    pleasant order experience hopefully the receiving experience is the same.