INKtastic Reviews

12/17/2014
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Dec 16, 2014
    I wanted to also place an image in the back of my onesie (already having one in the front), but never was able to figure it out.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    great customer service. you should allow customers to change the color of t-shirt graphics.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    AWESOME! looking forward to seeing the finished product
  • Dec 12, 2014
    great prices and easy to use
  • Dec 11, 2014
    No gift option for shipping. I had to have it shipped to me first to ensure there will be nothing in package that I don't want shared with the recipient. Now I will have to pay to have it shipped again.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Really a very perfect website, showed me instantly the product i was customizing. excited to see the finished product.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Very easy ordering, and good prices.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    This is a great website for personalizing gifts. Very easy to use.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great site, but needs to become linked with paypal. That is my trusted source of payment!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I like it alot!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    A couple of website issues: it doesn't show you the available sizes until after you've gone through the process of designing. So you've wasted all that time only to then find out the size you want is unavailable and you have to start all over with a different article of clothing. Also the preview shows differently for white than for a color of the same clothing: text under image is bigger.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Can't wait to see her face when she opens this gift. After which hopefully she'll model it :)
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The only issue I had was in check out. I accidentally made the quantity 4 and was unable to change it back to one in the check out basket. I had to delete it and re-customize my item, luckily it was quick and easy to redo.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    My order shipped quickly and looks good. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the color of the ink looked a little darker than I was expecting it to making it look more brown than it did online. Otherwise I was very pleased with my purchase.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I've been using Inkktastic for the past 5 years and have been very happy.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great costumer service!!!!! She helped fix my order and make/get what i was looking for. You could make all of you designs available on all shirts. you could have some thanksgiving turkeys that are girly (bow on head, not just pilgrim hats)
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Nov 16, 2014
    It was very easy to custom design my purchase and the price was great. Will possibly be checking into a big order for our yearly benefit softball tournament. Can you split the order like so many of one size and so many of another size?
    Nov 24, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    What a great site. It offered everything I needed with ease or ordering and great service!
    Nov 21, 2014
    I bought an infant onsie and the product arrived with the button broken.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I saw a discount/promo code on the item page, but found nowhere to place it during checkout. I hope it was automatically applied. It was easy to navigate the website, and I easily found the item for which I had been searching.
    Nov 22, 2014
    The products are clever with a large variety. What I didn't like was the way the sizing was described. The onesie I ordered was labeled online as 6-12 months. The item came with a label of 12 months. It was therefore a lot larger than I expected. The onesie will eventually fit, but I wanted her to be able to wear it immediately. I could not return this item, as it was a time-sensitive gift. I needed it now. You see the first time I ordered it through Zulily, an empty package was delivered. One phone call to Zulily and all was set right, but that left no time to return it for a smaller size.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great product, great service, thanks!