INKtastic Reviews

01/27/2015
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 52 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Jan 24, 2015
    I found a cute Valentine's Day shirt for my twin boys.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    love love them, great quality cheap and super fast shipping
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Wonderful company! Best site I have found with the best selection, prices, and quality. I always shop inktastic
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I love almost everything about your website. The only thing that is challenging is searching what you want. When I search. I expect that the more words I enter into the search the more fine tuned the search gets. This wasn't the case though. when I typed in "birthday 3 monkey" I got pages of unrelated items. This was frustrating when I went back later to find the pattern I wanted. There is a good selection of patterns and personalizing was very easy... it's just hard to find what you want.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    i find inktastic the easiest online site i ever use. it is a pleasure to shop here. options are numerous, editing is very easy, fonts are clear and very easy to read. i can't say enough about how much i like this site. please don't change a thing. i do wish there had been a free shipping option. being on a fixed incom, shipping charges are always a hardship
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I was stuck buying a newborn because she sizing in this site was not easy to choose from .. It took me a good while trying to order the item
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Would like to see more of a product selection in toddler sizes
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    The print was too light on white tshirt couldn't see it.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    I purchased last minute onesies for my sisters gender reveal party, and not only did they arrive on time, so thankful for that, but they are the cutest customized onesies I have seen! My future niece or nephew will definitely be rockin INKtastic products for a long time to come!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I found the website a little difficult in that I would find the image I wanted to place on the front or back of the shirt but then when creating the shirt it seemed almost impossible to locate that image. I spent probably 20 minutes trying to "re-locate" an image I had previously found. Aside from this, I think you have a great product at reasonable prices.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I had been looking online for awhile to have a customized shirt made for my baby niece. Other sites I visited wanted me to order a quantity of shirts when I only needed 1 or the prices were $20 or more! It was then a bonus when I learned there was an Inktastic near me so then I don't have to pay shipping but can pick up in store. VERY satisfied
  • Dec 30, 2014
    The past few orders I have placed with INKtastic have taken longer and longer to arrive. The last order I made took over 5 weeks to arrive at my house and it was not during the holiday rush. That is my only complaint...it should not take that long for my items to arrive. Other than the sloooooow and looooooong wait for my product, their wares are great and the website is beyond easy to use! LOVE their website. But when I recommend this company to people, I tell them that it could take up to 2 months to get their order.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wanted to also place an image in the back of my onesie (already having one in the front), but never was able to figure it out.
    Dec 26, 2014
  • Dec 15, 2014
    great customer service. you should allow customers to change the color of t-shirt graphics.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    No gift option for shipping. I had to have it shipped to me first to ensure there will be nothing in package that I don't want shared with the recipient. Now I will have to pay to have it shipped again.
    Dec 21, 2014
    There was no gifting option so I had to have the item shipped to me first. Everything else was great.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    I liked the designs of the shirts, they were kind of faded but not too bad. The women's shirts seemed larger than the size I wanted and the men's seemed smaller. I gave them as gifts, the men's I have to buy 2 new ones because they were too small.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    great product, super easy to design!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Can't wait to see her face when she opens this gift. After which hopefully she'll model it :)
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Every one loved the T-shirt I bought :)
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great product, great service, thanks!