INKtastic Reviews

11/19/2014
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 68 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2014.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Nov 19, 2014
    Great costumer service!!!!! She helped fix my order and make/get what i was looking for. You could make all of you designs available on all shirts. you could have some thanksgiving turkeys that are girly (bow on head, not just pilgrim hats)
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I am looking forward to seeing my product since this is the first time I have used Inktastic. I was drawn to their site after other sites required buying no fewer than six of an item, which really drove the price up.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Love the bibs, love the onesies. I've always had a great experience! Onesies do come a little small sometimes though.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    It was very easy to custom design my purchase and the price was great. Will possibly be checking into a big order for our yearly benefit softball tournament. Can you split the order like so many of one size and so many of another size?
  • Nov 13, 2014
    What a great site. It offered everything I needed with ease or ordering and great service!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I saw a discount/promo code on the item page, but found nowhere to place it during checkout. I hope it was automatically applied. It was easy to navigate the website, and I easily found the item for which I had been searching.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Very user friendly website! Had a great selection of all their t-shirt designs!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    I love it.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I went to several other sites and yours was the most user friendly.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    By far the best online custom t-shirt design website I have come across.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I'm so excited about the custom bibs for our first time grandparents!
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    Quick and easy for a super cute item!
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    i was a little disappointed with one of the 2 shirts i had ordered. The blank ink on the heather gray shirt was faded. wasnt as dark and i had imagined it would be. the second shirt orderd - i had no issues with I never received a confirmation that the shirts were ordered or that they were shipped. I just recived the email asking me to review the product. i actually got the product 2 days after that email was sent.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 12, 2014
    iNKtastic never disappoints
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Nov 9, 2014
    Product was very good.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Nov 7, 2014
    There needs to be more communication from INKtastic (ability to track order, email, more ways to contact customer serivce).
  • Oct 27, 2014
    large variety of products!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Easy to navigate. Good selection.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Amazon offer a t-shirt for 12.99 and the web site is much more expensive. I wanted to design my own so I only bought 1 shirt, if you have prices similar to amazon I would buy more. I love the variety, I wish prices are lower.
    Oct 25, 2014
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I was very disapointed you don't carry white baby bodysuit under "create your own" for 0-3 months. I was forced to use a bib instead.
    Oct 20, 2014
    I overall like your products and prices. But the last experience left some to be desired; you did not offer 0-3 month bodysuit for create your own, so I ordered a bib instead. But when I received it I found it is way too big. My baby looks sily on it.