INKtastic Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

INKtastic Reviews

02/19/2017
INKtastic Ratings and User Reviews. INKtastic is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 02/15/2017.

INKtastic Rating

More About INKtastic

Not rated

Recent Reviews for INKtastic

• Feb 15, 2017
    I can hardly wait to get my shirt I ordered! It was a great price and looks of good quality.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Feb 13, 2017
    The "youth" sized T-shirts were very, very small.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    good options
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Not the greatest designed website but fairly fast to navigate and order.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    yes i finaly found a site i can create my own onies for the baby i am about to have it took me forever to find a site
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Found this site prices were good and shipping was less then others.
    Feb 04, 2017
    Loved the shirt it looks good and was a great way to share our surprise with everyone. Was happy with the price looked at other sites and similar shirts cost more and weren't quiet what I was looking for but Inktastic had what I wanted and the price was fair.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Jan 30, 2017
    Great place to shop, got exactly what i ordered.
  • Jan 28, 2017
    So far I have been very satisfied with this site.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Great customer service!
    Jan 14, 2017
    Great quality and customer service.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    AWESOME customer service. Order 2 shirts. One was in stock and the other shirt was out of stock. Needed shirts by certain date and new shipment of shirt would arrive 4 days before I needed them. Talked with Amy and she offered to send the shirts express mail at their cost. Totally awesome and unexpected! Call back when shirts were to come in and talked to Brad. Said shirts would be mailed out that day. Received shirts in time for party!!!! Will definitively order from again and recommend to friends. THANKS AMY AND BRAD!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Found exactly what I needed very quickly. The options are endless but easy to use.
  • Jan 03, 2017
    I I absolutely loved this Personalization site to create your own clothing. I would recommend it to other people, and I will use the this website again.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Jan 01, 2017
  • Dec 10, 2016
    It is a great place to shop at, and the shipping costs are really low.
    Dec 29, 2016
    It's the best personalization, and cheapest personalization website I have found so far.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    So far, so great! I'd be happy to rate the product once it's completed and delivered, but so far, the online designing and order process has been fantastic! I love that there is a page where we can track our order - mine is already in production, after only a few hours!
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I loved being able to customize this onesie. Me & my boyfriend are expecting & this made an amazing gift!
  • Dec 27, 2016
    When shipment arrived I realized that it was the wrong size. I spoke with Amy and she quickly resolved the issue and a new shipment is on the way. Thank you
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Very easy to find what I wanted and purchase
  • Dec 22, 2016
    It would be great if there was a live chat feature. It should also say what type of printing is used on the items on the product page. I had to go to the FAQ page to find out and I thought that was strange.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Simple and fast to create your own custom made apparel and i really like that . Very easy to get it going and no confusing on how to proceed with the next step :) I hope i get my item soon, its my sons bday on xmas and really look forward to having it for him to wear :) thanks for providing easy access to your service.