InlineSkates.com Reviews

02/12/2016
InlineSkates.com Ratings and User Reviews. InlineSkates.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 171 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Welcome to InlineSkates.com! We are a retailer that has been in the inline skating industry since 1990. Our company owns and operates a number of retail stores and we have been using the Internet as an extension of our retail shops since 1997; that's an amazing 18 years of experience on the Internet! We hope that you will find anything and everything you need for inli... Show More Welcome to InlineSkates.com! We are a retailer that has been in the inline skating industry since 1990. Our company owns and operates a number of retail stores and we have been using the Internet as an extension of our retail shops since 1997; that's an amazing 18 years of experience on the Internet! We hope that you will find anything and everything you need for inline skating right here at InlineSkates.com.

InlineSkates.com Rating

More About InlineSkates.com

Recent Reviews for InlineSkates.com

• Feb 11, 2016
    Really quick and easy to order.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I really like your company. Recently I bought new skates from you guys and I was really happy with them. I did fall through the second day of riding them and have some nasty gashes in my knee that have been slowly and painfully healing; not fun whatsoever. so I decided it was a good idea to invest in some protective gear which I realize I should've done a while ago but as someone who's been skating for a while you get into the habit of thinking that your days of falling are behind you but it's just not true. . I feel like I can trust your products. The prices are also fair as I looked at amazon and your prices pretty much matched up the same. I decided to go through you guys because I trust your company and you products. I like that my purchase is protected by google which is something I've haven't seen before.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Very excited for my new skates
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Great customer service & good communication
  • Feb 9, 2016
    This was a great great site to order from. It was easy to see all the ordering info before I ordered 10/10
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Appreciate the skate finder tool.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The website is clear and concise. The product videos are very helpful in deciding which skates meet individual need based on skill level, and skating preferences. The prices seem to be competitive, and I like the way the year model is clearly illustrated and gives the buyer the opportunity to purchase last year's models at a discounted price.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great site. Preferred over amazon. Great selection. Love this site.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Enjoyed the purchase. Prices are fair. Products are well represented.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    couldnt pay through amazon, the links wouldnt click.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    This was the best online shopping experience I had. It was super easy to find what I was looking for, place order and I have peace of mind that my wife will like her new skates! Product information on site clearly helped me decide what pair was best to get. Thank you inlineskates.com!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    i want the skates to come out faster
  • Feb 1, 2016
    i do not know much about choosing skates so I found the illustrative guides for choosing the skates to match the intended need very helpful for navigating my purchase. Thank you
    Feb 10, 2016
    happy about no hassle return
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Made it a bit difficult to check out with paypal. Nothing major just steps are confusing.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Easy shopping experience. Reasonable prices.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Overall, I had a good experience with your website and I am very happy with my purchase. Your website information and the way it's organized helped me decide what inline-skates were right for me.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    It is not clear if the roller blade box has tools to assemble the roller blades.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Prices are matchable to their competitors!
    Feb 12, 2016
    Great product, hope it lives up to my expectations this summer.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    great site. competitive pricing, smart layout.
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Nov 29, 2015
    Feb 8, 2016
    Very much satisfied w the product I purchased