InlineSkates.com Reviews

09/02/2015
InlineSkates.com Ratings and User Reviews. InlineSkates.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 178 reviews.
Welcome to InlineSkates.com! We are a retailer that has been in the inline skating industry since 1990. Our company owns and operates a number of retail stores and we have been using the Internet as an extension of our retail shops since 1997; that's an amazing 18 years of experience on the Internet! We hope that you will find anything and everything you need for inli... Show More Welcome to InlineSkates.com! We are a retailer that has been in the inline skating industry since 1990. Our company owns and operates a number of retail stores and we have been using the Internet as an extension of our retail shops since 1997; that's an amazing 18 years of experience on the Internet! We hope that you will find anything and everything you need for inline skating right here at InlineSkates.com.

InlineSkates.com Rating

More About InlineSkates.com

Recent Reviews for InlineSkates.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    I received a coupon for my birthday and that's what motivated me to look for the product I need at inline skates. I'm pleased the shipping was free on my order!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Great prices and selection. Very easy to find exactly what I was looking for within a reasonable price range.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great Website! Great Skates! Overall amazaing!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I just found a perfect skates in 20 minutes!!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Good prpducts, discount applied and free shipping..
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I really wanted a woman's skate in a size 4, but there was nothing available. So I settled for the Rollerblade Spitfire LX ALU Adjustable Kids because the Chat Rep said it would be the speediest of the ones that would actually fit me. Unfortunately it was only available in one color that I don't love.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    The videos were a HUGE reason I chose to buy from this site. I felt like I got personal attention I would get in-store, but online. I was very glad I could use my Amazon.com info for the purchase. I was amazed that the already killer price was reduced with the current promotion. Well done. Truly this is a class act kind of store.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great selection! Somewhat pricey on some of the nicer inline skates, but not any more than anywhere else.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Fast and efficient. Liked that I could use amazon as an option.
    easy to use
  • Jul 26, 2015
    A good website for inline skater!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I ordered skates in mid June. They were holding a special where you get bonus bucks on future purchases, so I bought skates for me and then my husband. My skates came in rather quickly, but his were on back order until mid July. They updated me again stating his skates wouldn't be in until August. I wasn't happy, but was willing to wait since this was the pair my husband really wanted. July 15th, they told me the skates are sold out and that I'd have to cancel, or pick a different pair. I asked for a different pair, but they said I would owe the difference in what I paid on the old pair and the new pair. In other words, they wouldn't let me use the $50 bonus cash. I was also supposed to receive $50 more bonus cash from the pair of skates that they cancelled. After repeated emails back and forth, I finally got a 10% off code and my first $50 bonus cash back. I purchase another pair of skates for my husband, but Did not receive the $50 bonus cash from his order, even though they were the ones who cancelled the order. Also the pair of skates that they said were sold out are still listed on their website, in his size, 10 days later.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Easy site to work with and had a wide range of products.
    Jul 25, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 31, 2015
    This is my second purchase from InlineSkates.com and it has been an easy process each time.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Excellent place to bay and wonderful discounts!!!!! Very recommendable !!!!!
    Jul 30, 2015
    exelent products, excellent costumer service.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Easy to navigate and user friendly
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Good quality wheels; padding is thin.