InlineSkates.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

InlineSkates.com Reviews

08/18/2017
InlineSkates.com Ratings and User Reviews. InlineSkates.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 147 reviews.
Welcome to InlineSkates.com! We are a retailer that has been in the inline skating industry since 1990. Our company owns and operates a number of retail stores and we have been using the Internet as an extension of our retail shops since 1997; that's an amazing 18 years of experience on the Internet! We hope that you will find anything and everything you need for inli... Show More Welcome to InlineSkates.com! We are a retailer that has been in the inline skating industry since 1990. Our company owns and operates a number of retail stores and we have been using the Internet as an extension of our retail shops since 1997; that's an amazing 18 years of experience on the Internet! We hope that you will find anything and everything you need for inline skating right here at InlineSkates.com.

InlineSkates.com Rating

More About InlineSkates.com

Recent Reviews for InlineSkates.com

• Jul 08, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    My old skates were 21 years old. These are lighter, faster, better on every level. The skates are exactly what I had hoped for and I would buy them all over again. I am super happy with my purchase. I generally cruise 30-40 miles at a time. When I push a stroller, we do only... 6-8 miles. I am able to be on my feet longer in these new skates. I did find I am getting less of a workout now but that is because I am not struggling and pushing so hard.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Great experience. No any issues.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    I'm not sure if there was an option to compare different products-- if there was, sorry I didn't see it.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Thank inline skates specially Angela who helped me on the phone
    Jul 21, 2017
    Excelency
  • Jul 19, 2017
    In addition to using the website, I called the 800 number to find out about things like sizing,returns, and 2016 models vs 2017. The representative was knowledgeable and very helpful. This made me comfortable in purchasing from InlineSkates.com.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I found information on the site for the Guaranteed Fit Program but this was not an option when I checked out. I wanted to do the Buy 3 return 2 program as I was on the fence between two different skates and two different sizes. Overall I think the site is very nice and if I need to I will return the skates I got due to size or style I will go from there.
    Jul 18, 2017
  • Jul 18, 2017
    enjoyed the website. Easy to navigate. Love the option of payment and products.
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Jul 18, 2017
    Ordered a Rollerblade skate, tracking showed it hadn't shipped after several days. Called in to discover that, after I ordered it had gone out of stock and wouldn't ship for a month!! This was never presented to me until I called and leaned on the contact! I cancelled the order and bout a K2 skate instead, but it was annoying that I had to work to discover the reason for the delay, which was longer than I was willing to wait.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    I loved the easy check out process, and really loved the free shipping I was offered. Also, the 100% satisfaction guarantee is very reassuring!
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Great shopping experience, good selection, and overall very easy process!!
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Was just looking for a set of wheels and bearings. Haven't had to in a long time and the information provided made the purchase a lot easier to understand/digest.
    Jul 17, 2017
  • Jul 03, 2017
    So far so good, just hope we get them by my girls 9th bday!
    Jul 17, 2017
  • Jul 16, 2017
    Trevor was extremely helpful in helping me understand proper sizing options when I called.
  • Jul 16, 2017
    Good information on the website.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    This is my second purchase from this company. I have been very satisfied with the first pair of skates I purchased for my granddaughter and I went directly to this site for this purchase for another of my granddaughters. No need to shop around!
    Jul 16, 2017
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Jul 15, 2017
    I found exactly what I needed. And my inline skates arrived on time.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Shipping options are not that competitive against Amazon, which on the other hand does not offer as wide range of products.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    First time buying a pair of inline skates and I really appreciate that the site includes a bunch of helpful guides for newcomers like me. Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 13, 2017
    first order was cancelled. Phone call informed me that this is because of being sent to a different address. Have never had a problem ordering this way in the past. Very disappointed as this is a birthday gift,
  • Jul 12, 2017