Intense Grow Hair Vitamins Reviews

10/21/2014
Intense Grow Hair Vitamins Ratings and User Reviews. Intense Grow Hair Vitamins is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 10/15/2014.

Intense Grow Hair Vitamins Rating

More About Intense Grow Hair Vitamins

Recent Reviews for Intense Grow Hair Vitamins

• Oct 15, 2014
    This is my first time buying this product, but I have read reviews about it and decided to give it a try!I know it will work! Overall great pricing, better than the other vitamins I have been taking. A++++++
  • Oct 11, 2014
    It works. I'd like discount coupons.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 3, 2014
    mi cabello es muy cortito espero funcione, nunca lo he usado asi que vere
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I saw great results when I took them twice a day for a month and not putting any heat on my hair.
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I got 3 inches of my hair cut off about a month ago and decided to try hair vitamins to see how long I could grow it back out. I stumbled across intense grow and started using them. my hair has grown a little more than 2 inches since I've started using them. I am a huge fan of intense grow and I recommend everyone to try the vitamins and watch their hair grow.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I can not wait to recieve my vitamins I know if I AM pleased with them you will be hearing from me again!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    this is the first time I;m trying this product and I hope it works I will let you know.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I hope this product is effective.
    Sep 30, 2014
    I waiting for the product!. Call me in spanish,please!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I haven't had them for long but I have a friend who's been using them more months on end and her hair is so healthy and long compared to how it used to be. It's gotten thicker aswell therefore I had to try it.
    Oct 4, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    Have not been on them for long, but seemingly or it may be me, that my hair looks as if it is growing. We will see
  • Sep 5, 2014
    First time user can't wait to see results!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Just love this product. Will advise anyone and I already have!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I heard this product works well. Now, It's my turn to experience the results and if I am satisfied, then I will be reordering soon.
    Aug 28, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Sep 4, 2014
    I haven't been using them quite a month, but thus far I haven't noticed any extra growth. I'm going to remain optimistic thou and make my final determination of them after 3months.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Even though my hair is silver, I want it long again! I believe the ingredients will do what they should! I will let you know!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I noticed grow starting within the first week! I look forward to having my hair long again, and I wont have to wait a year!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I was very surprised the first time I used it I saw hair growth within two weeks I am very pleaseThank you very much
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I'm about to give them a try
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    I JUST STARTED THIS PRODUCT SO I DO NOT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH IT
  • May 19, 2014
    I am excited to try this product as I have heard many great things about it. The site was easy to navigate and I am impressed with the price.
    Sep 26, 2014
    I definitely saw growth in my hair. My family and friends noticed as well. My hair is thicker and stronger. I am a college student so this was a great alternative for me because other hair pills on the market cost 4x as much as Intense Hair Growth Vitamin