International Plastics Reviews

12/26/2014
International Plastics Ratings and User Reviews. International Plastics is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 111 reviews.

International Plastics Rating

More About International Plastics

Recent Reviews for International Plastics

• Nov 23, 2014
    I did like knowing my delivery charges before giving personal information. I did not buy from ULine because they wanted my personal info before knowing my final price with shipping. Several other companies did the same, that is why I bought from International Plastics- Thanks Mr Burk
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I thouhgt the shipping chages were way out of line, paid almost as much for shipping as I did for the bags.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Would like to see an option for Blind Shipping.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Good website.......we'll see how the order comes in!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Thank you for the great prices !!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    First time ordering so we will see how it goes.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    great variety of products with good prices. great layout on the website and clear checkout guide
  • Nov 19, 2014
    My experience was very good working with this site. The one and only issue I had is that during the checkout process, once you tab into the next box, you cannot see exactly what information is being asked for.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    So far I am Pleased and hope the bags ordered are suitable for my needs.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    You have prices that are in line of what we look for in the major stores.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    need to display more products with various sizes
    Nov 20, 2014
    The plastic film is described as clear 6 mil 3' x100'. But the film isn't clear enough for total transmission of sun light. I would describe the product to be semi-transparent film. It's not a clear film.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    Product seems a bit overpriced.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Don' know how you set your shipping prices but from my perspective, i figured they could be somewhat lower.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Had difficulty in adding a new drop-ship address to information ??
  • Nov 8, 2014
    I have been using the product ordered for the past 16 years, my supplier recently discontinued it. I will be reordering next year, and will most likely order other items from you to eliminate multiple ship charges. My students pack soup, cookie and skillet dinner ingredients and sell them at a Holiday Open House. This raises money for scholarship for deserving students.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    First time purchase. Very easy.
    Nov 21, 2014
    Excellent product!! Excellent service!!
  • Nov 5, 2014
    It offers more varieties (of the items I use) than other online stores , but I think its prices are higher than theirs (of other varieties I buy from those stores).
    Nov 21, 2014
    The item was sent immediately, I received it in 2 days, it was packed well, and the quality of the item is good. I will buy again. I had a hard time to find that specific size, but International Plastics has it; I will recommend International Plastics for its product availability and quality, its shipping and packaging, and its reasonable price.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Attractive and user friendly website. Product selection and presentation first class.
    Nov 14, 2014
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    I ordered plastic bags, they are the right size for what I need them for but I would rather have had them blue but they will do. Thank you