Invitation In A Bottle Reviews

07/06/2015
Invitation In A Bottle Ratings and User Reviews. Invitation In A Bottle is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.

Invitation In A Bottle Rating

More About Invitation In A Bottle

Recent Reviews for Invitation In A Bottle

• Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    I'm happy with the purchase
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Products look nice but shipping fees are very high.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Cannot believe I paid over $12 in SHIPPING!! But as it is very late in the day or should I say very early(1:30am eastern time) I am extremely tired & didn't pay attention, I thought it ment $12.09 total. My order was only $10.00 so I thought that was a good shipping price. But really my total order was over $20.00 for some dang plastic bottles I could've gone to walmart and gotten cheaper. It's my fault for not paying close attention but I can tell out I will NOT use this site again! So many other websites have the same exact thing for way less. You need to clarify between shipping cost and the total cost. I really wanted to cancel this order but I figure it will probably just be another headache trying to reverse payment and what not. Not happy at all.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Very neat idea
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Love the products
  • May 31, 2015
  • May 29, 2015
    Look forward to receiving it
  • May 26, 2015
    I really can not comment until my purchase has arrived.
  • May 24, 2015
    I just ordered , haven't see it yet. Looks good on the picture and gives you good options of designs, ideas, shipping methods. Lots of interesting things. Like it. Definitely will order more stuff.
  • May 17, 2015
    I thought they were cute.
  • May 16, 2015
    May 26, 2015
    Muy lindas botellas, tal como quería. Y el precio razonable.
  • May 9, 2015
    I am looking forward to getting my first bottle
  • May 7, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    The labels I ordered were perfect, however of the bottles, 12 had dents in them. Unfortunately I don't have time to return/replace the dented items, but if I were to order in the future, I would probably not get the plastic bottles merely for this reason.
  • May 6, 2015
    Saved my life! I needed these for invitations I was making and the price was great.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    100 0/0 SATISFIED
    May 16, 2015
    My order was incompleted!!!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    The whole process was a lot slower than anticipated, but the recipients loved the product. I was very pleased with the shipping I ordered: box, label, and mailing service.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 6, 2015
    These turned out just perfectly for my 7 year old daughter's "Under the Sea" themed birthday party. We passed out the invitations at school this morning and one of the Dad's even said, "What a cute idea!" (I have never heard a former Marine use the word "cute".) We loved them and would purchase again. They were easy to put together, included great directions and included plenty of supplies to make these just right. Thank you for making my daughter so happy!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    May 8, 2015
    As a bride, this was a horrible experience. I had to go back and forth with customer service about advertising that clearly states that the Premium bottles come already packaged in white boxes and not an extra charge. I had been talking to customer service since day one of my order and none of the text ever went to junk mail, but they claim they sent me the proof to my email on day 2 after I ordered but I never found it in my junk or main folder, but for some reason all my customer service ones every day came through with no problem. So that made my order super late which puts all my invitations super late and I paid for rush order. Now by the time I get the order and mail them out my guest will only get a two week notice of wedding. I sent all my info that I wanted printed on my invitation from an email address that I wanted the proof to be sent back to, but that didn't happen.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I'm looking forward to working with you again! Excited about the product!
    May 4, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    The stickers I bought for my fiancée bridal shower arrived late. Therefore when I received it, I no longer had use for it seeing that I needed the stickers for the gift that I got on time!!!!!!! Really really poor service, with the excuse that they forgot to include it in the order!!! How can someone purchase 4 things and only get 2. An apology after there is no need for an item is unacceptable. What am I supposed to do with it now?