InvitationBox.com Reviews

01/29/2015
InvitationBox.com Ratings and User Reviews. InvitationBox.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2015.

InvitationBox.com Rating

More About InvitationBox.com

Recent Reviews for InvitationBox.com

• Jan 29, 2015
    Very easy to use and a great selection
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Ordered a sample. If they look as nice as they did online or better, I will order more.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Great product and great service
  • Jan 28, 2015
    shipping too high for stamp
  • Jan 27, 2015
    the product looks good and the choices are clear. The web site is difficult to use. i wasn't pleased with the difficulty in seeing a preview of the order.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Checkout was extremely slow to process each page despite my excellent verizon Fios internet
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I like the selection available on invitationbox.com, and the website is very easy to use!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    received a card in the mail saying 20% off on personalized stamps and came time to check out it wouldn't let me use it. I ordered a stamp, that's false advertisement! not happy about that!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    This was a much better experience than last time.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    love their products
  • Jan 16, 2015
    The only issue I had was that I could not order without the help of customer service. I kept receiving an error message regarding font size so all night I tried to fix and could not and there was no answer when I called. It was very frustrating because it was night and I was stuck. When I called in the am (early) there was still no one available. Finally a person answered who was very friendly and helpful.
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 14, 2015
    seems like a nice company. like their product so I was ordering more of their stuff
  • Jan 14, 2015
    It is impossible to order on an IPAD. I had to use my laptop. I called the number on line for help but there was no one availble.
    Jan 29, 2015
    My daughter's shower invitations are simply beautiful!! They look like a water color painting. Great job and customer service.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Great experience. I purchased an address stamper and wanted a second option of another plate. The site is very easy to navigate, and had a great selection.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    I received a coupon for InvitationBox back on November of 2013 so I thought I would give it a try. After 2 seasons of trying to order simple Holiday cards, I am utterly disappointed with the company, the website, the lack of contact/support (until recently), the quality, and the promptness of the business aspect. Everything from the website not working, to the coupon codes not working, to the dates wrong on the templates, to the "4 rows of script" only being 3 rows, to the voicemail messages saying we are too busy to answer your call so we'll get back to you in a couple days, the the warped pictures, this has been a very frustrating situation? The printing has been wrong in 3 attempts...sending me the exact same mistake twice mind you. What an embarrassment for your company. I am putting a sticker over your label on my cards (that are finally here) Yes almost in February of 2015 when I started dealing with your company in November of 2013. I am sending them saying, they are "good enough" because I kick myself that I didn't send one last year and i refuse to do that again. What a disgrace. I know this is harsh....but truth be told. You will never see my business again nor anyone that I have spoken to or ranted about these issues with. The website has changed and is much better yet still not acceptable. INvitationBox already has heard these complaints but, please, yes, shard this information with them.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I was very pleased to find a company that allowed customer chosen logos. I would like for a preview to be showed once all information and the logo is created, that would be a nice feature prior to purchase.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    My family and I have been purchasing invitations from Invitation Box for years, but this is the first time that I am truly disappointed. I recently purchased invitations for my bridal shower and I noticed that there were several promotional offers which were not working upon check out. When I was finally able to find a telephone number that someone actually answered I explained the problem. Advertised on the site was 20% and 30% off your purchase as well as free thank you cards for each invitation purchased. I was told that the discounts were old and no longer available (the 20% code was summer20) and the 30% kept directing you to the free cards. Instead of offering me the discount or even giving me the thank you cards that matched my invitations I was given these generic white thank you cards, which by the way were FREE and thanked for pointing this discrepancy out for them and sent on my way. Despite me pointing this out to them the percentages remained on their site at least 2 more days after I informed them of the error (I haven't been on the site since). If it's advertised then it should be honored. The fact that I didn't make a fuss about it and you didn't offer to accommodate me at all is troubling. I could have reported this false advertisement, but instead I contacted the company with no solution given. I will chalk this up as another lesson learned and take my business elsewhere. Thank you Invitation Box for showing me you don't care about your customers, just the bottom line.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    Item turned out better than expected.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    $5 charge to send me an email proof is hard to swallow. Don't you just use the exact info I typed? If you have to charge, do it once per order not for each item.
    Jan 25, 2015
    My order was missing an item. I called customer support, they said they will send it. Has not arrived yet. I hope I don't have to follow-up.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I feel that in this day and age of technology ,a quick view of how the product will look should be made available before purchasing without incurring an extra cost!! My first order years ago was not previewable and it turned out terribly,rendering it useless.I am hoping for better results this time,but still not sure whether it will look good,even though I am paying for a preview this time.My fingers are crossed that it will turn out well.If it doesn't,I'm afraid that it will terminate my efforts to purchase from Invitation Box again.
    Jan 17, 2015
    Easy to order, interchanagable with previous purchase,satisfied with outcome