iPrint.com Reviews

10/20/2014
iPrint.com Ratings and User Reviews. iPrint.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also of... Show More iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also offers a large selection of design templates from which to choose. Each template can be altered completely by using the editing functions.
Circle of Excellence - iPrint.com

2008 Winner

iPrint.com Rating

More About iPrint.com

Recent Reviews for iPrint.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    I want to be able to duplicate a saved design on other products, example magnetic business cards..instead of starting over
  • Oct 14, 2014
    this was fast and fun in a sad time our faimly love iy
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 10, 2014
    works well, but could improve generating multiple business cards with different names and personal infomation. It's hard to setup and copy each person with the standard address. If you used a form to setup the card and then a spreadsheet or text entry for all of the data fields, it would go much quicker. Also it would provide for all cards to have the same spacing
  • Oct 9, 2014
    happy with option to design own product at reasonable price. Ease with ordering
    Oct 20, 2014
    none
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I had fun creating my book marker but your art was down. When i hit to put one on it would not take. So i have to copy and paste it. It would also be nice if you could see your book marker side by side. front and back at the same time. Other than that no difficulties
    Oct 16, 2014
    The print on these business cards is so light that it is hard to read.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    iPrint is very easy to use. Cost is pretty good.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    This is an easy to use site when custom designing your own business card. It was fun and I feel that I got a really good price!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Keep up the good work and don't change the design studio.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Hi overall we are satisfied, sometimes our orders arrive looking a bit different than the preview looked online. The colors are darker and the print is either bigger or smaller than it appeared on the screen. We will see about the letterhead and envelopes...! The checkout is OK but many of the promo codes listed didn't work, even the one that I was given by one of the I-Print representatives but I kept trying and found one that worked for 25% off so, in the end I was happy. Thanks.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I love that I can design a note that suits my needs, BUT, the design used to be very easy but now it's very touchy and difficult. I spent waaay more time designing my post it note than I have had to in the past because of the difficulty in manipulating the photo.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Your order procedure is not at all intuitive. I've been in graphic arts for years and I found your graphics input non-comprehensible. I am not at all impressed.
    Oct 13, 2014
    Online design process is not intuitive and I did not like it. I have considerable graphics experience and while the online design included considerable familiar elements, putting it all together was not easily understood. This might keep me from ordering again!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Very easy to use. Chat service was wonderfully helpful
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    i had a bad trim job on a full bleed image and the order was redone,immediately.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    iPrint.com was very easy to use and fairly reasonable with pricing. I mostly was impressed by how easy it was to create my own business cards and creating our logo since the picture I had of our logo had poor dpi. Once I created the first one it was very easy to create multiple business cards using the first one as a template. I will definitely be making more cards and using the services. I have no doubt that the printed cards will be of good quality. The coupon given onsite is what sold me to go ahead and purchase the cards.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Great design capability! Only issue was that at one point I was timed out before check out and lost what I had designed and had put in my cart. Had to start over even though I hadn't been inactive very long.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Overall I enjoyed my first time experience with your company, most likely to do it again, very comparable inventory and prices.
    Oct 14, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I CALLED TO GET HELP THE REPRESENTATIVE WENT AND MY ACCOUNT TO HELP ME, IT WAS AWESOME.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Always good to do business with.
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    The graphics that you currently offer are very "cartoonish" and should be updated.
    Sep 30, 2014