iPrint.com Reviews

12/21/2014
iPrint.com Ratings and User Reviews. iPrint.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 84 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also of... Show More iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also offers a large selection of design templates from which to choose. Each template can be altered completely by using the editing functions.
Circle of Excellence - iPrint.com

2008 Winner

iPrint.com Rating

More About iPrint.com

Recent Reviews for iPrint.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    THANK YOU FOR THE THE THANK YOU DISCOUNT. I ORDERED A NEW PRODUCT WITH IT.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great price and good designs
  • Dec 18, 2014
    you guys have improved your site since i started using 10 years ago and i remain happy.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've been ordering business cards from you for 2 or 3 years and your website never gets any better! Its terrible. I never get to see my finished product. I have to order blindly. Every single time I place an order, something is missing from my preview but it is delivered correctly to me. Why is it so hard to have a working website! I've complained by phone numerous times about the website.
    Great products and services
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Long wait for chat Doesn't offer heavier weight stock for bookmarks Very limited design tools Print to edge not offered Reasonable prices
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like the photo return address labels each year for my 1000 Christmas cards.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I thought the prices were great for being able to customize completely. I shopped around for a long time and did not find a site that let me have this much freedom to customize the font, text placement, and back side options. Also this is the only site that I could find square cards which is exactly what I was looking for. And to top it off I found an online coupon for 30% off plus free shipping. By far the best experience I have had with online ordering! Excited to see them!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    LIVE CHAT NOT AVAILABLE AT 11 AM DURING HOLIDAY SEASON !
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Designing my business cards was arduous and unpleasant. But once I'd finally figured it out and got it to where I wanted it, the site refused to put the cards in my "shopping cart." Why? After battling with the site for nearly 30 minutes, I clicked on "live chat" and was told that I'd have to switch browsers (I was using Chrome; they suggested Internet Explorer or FireFox). I switched computers later in the day to complete my transaction. But if iPrint remains too technologically challenged to handle one of the most popular browsers on the planet, I'd rather not do further business with them.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I couldn't remember the name of your business - I happily used it last to make business cards that I really liked back in 2008. I googled and googled, then found a coupon in the original cards to remember who you were. Your site is super easy to use - others not so much. I'd only recommend more templates in the "modern" or "contemporary" realm - simple, clean, lots of white. Also would like PayPal as an option
  • Dec 9, 2014
    It would be wonderful if you could hold my designs for more than 30 days.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    very complicated design editing , tried to order same items as in 2012, 2013 , but it was requested to edit , change font sizes , not easy. wanted to order more , but decided not to spend time any more .
    Dec 21, 2014
    your online design/image sizing process is cumbersome
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I spent 1-2 hours designing a business card, just to have you erase it 30 days later. Customers (like me) would love it if you could stretch this limit to ... say 6 months.
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I loved the ability to design my own card. I wish you had the option to receive the business cards in 2-3 days.
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    The bookmarks that I ordered previously were great. The glossy paper, quality of image and the text were professionally done. I placed this second order as a result of my satisfaction with my first order.
    Dec 15, 2014
    The quality of the bookmarks that I ordered is excellent. The price was good, and the delivery was quick.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Easy to use website. Quality and delivery time greatly exceeded my expectations. Great price.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    I have been a customer of iPrint for the last 5 years. Each time I have placed an order, it was manufactured and delivered in a timely manner and as expected. Thank you!
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great design and good Customer service. Billing options should be corrected for international billing to Canada.
    Dec 9, 2014