iPrint.com Reviews

01/20/2017
iPrint.com Ratings and User Reviews. iPrint.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2017.
iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also of... Show More iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also offers a large selection of design templates from which to choose. Each template can be altered completely by using the editing functions.
Circle of Excellence - iPrint.com

2008 Winner

iPrint.com Rating

More About iPrint.com

Recent Reviews for iPrint.com

• Jan 19, 2017
    I wish there was a link to a graphics tool to create a logo directly from iPrint.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Very difficult IMPOSSIBLE to check out Would not recognize my password, multiple resets or even allow me to start anew under alternate email. Not sure if/what I ordered.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Asia was helpful when I opened chat twice. I had challenges with the website sending the final template to my family for review. Overall good experience---takes more than a few minutes though. Oh when I googled bookmarks and your company came up, it stated save 30% on bookmarks but I did not see a promo code or explanation later so I have a comment in the chat box to clarify Monday.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    easy enough to do business with wish there was more for long time customers
  • Jan 9, 2017
    You have a nice products perhaps you can include more products. since what I ordered was a gift, I originally wanted to order less of the quantity you sugest of other items and I couldn't order, maybe you can give the option to order less Items (like 5, 10 or 20) thanks.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Extremely disappointed with the 'bait and switch' shipping charge your company has. I placed an order for four of the same self-inking stamps, and a shipping charge of $5.10 PER STAMP was applied. Before submitting payment, I clicked on the Chat link, which did not work. Then, I called your Customer Service center. I believe I spoke with Veronica. She explained that each stamp will ship separately, so each piece has a shipping charge. She did not offer to combine the shipping charge, or a discount, even after I indicated I may take my business to another provider! This is a poor practice, and a bait and switch activity to generate more income. Very disappointed.
    shipping ti expensive
    quick and easy
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 19, 2017
    They are experiencing a bug in their editing software. So, I was not able to edit one of the products that I purchased. Their customer service representative was great. She confirmed that they were experiencing a bug and was able to place the order for me; even though it was not edited.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    The flexibility you offer allows me to accurately portray my business.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 11, 2017
    The item arrived in a timely manner. I was hoping the cards would be larger but that was my fault. The cards were packaged nicely and quality is nice. Would definitely consider purchasing again.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    The new system, changed since I order last, is very much user friendly.
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Overall, I was satisfied with the design of the business cards I ordered. The design process itself is somewhat more limited than that of some competitors (difficulty adding additional text, inability to change colors of texts or backgrounds, limited fonts).
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Fewer options than you used to have. Selection isn't great any more....
  • Dec 28, 2016
    The charges were not itemized. I prefer to have each charge explained.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I absolutely love iPrint.com!! I have been a photographer for over a year now and business cards and other promotional products are so important to my business' growth in clientele. These promotional products, in addition to my website, help spread the mission of my business, to tell a story. I love iPrint's products and look forward to ordering many more in the future!
  • Dec 14, 2016
    so easy to make the bookmarks
    Dec 25, 2016
    Just what I needed
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Jan 2, 2017
    the items were late but they made it their business to get the items here in a timely manner. they made the day. thank you iprint
  • Dec 9, 2016
    I haven't received my product but overall the website and support staff proved to be a great experience. hope to do more continued business.
  • Dec 8, 2016
    Loved the design feature! Very easy and helpful.