iPrint.com Reviews

08/28/2015
iPrint.com Ratings and User Reviews. iPrint.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.
iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also of... Show More iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also offers a large selection of design templates from which to choose. Each template can be altered completely by using the editing functions.
Circle of Excellence - iPrint.com

2008 Winner

iPrint.com Rating

More About iPrint.com

Recent Reviews for iPrint.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    Easy to navigate, great value, prompt delivery
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I kept trying to join the website but kept getting some sort of server error. After several attempts I gave up and did a guest check out.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Years ago your software permitted me to manipulate photos and graphics. Not so today. It's VERY limited, and I don't f'n like it! Thje "save" feature is confusing, and NOT readily available.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    This sight was awesome but it would be nice if you would include how many sticky notes come in one pad.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love that my order is kept over several years. Having my previous custom order makes reordering a breeze. even after several years my custom post it is there. don't have to redesign. Awesome!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I was happy that I could upload my own images...and include a back on the bookmark.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Made my experience easy and helped me out when I made a mistake with my first order. Thank you for all your help.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    good experience, I will recommended to friends and associate. Thank you
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I loved that I could customize my business card to exactly what I wanted. I also love the square shape and the fact that the price was incredibly affordable, considering I just started my business and it's very small!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Quick, easy and time-saving. Personal product for an excellent price.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Easy to use. Thank you.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I had a little trouble finding the Design Your Own option. Then, I had some trouble setting an image as a background. But I eventually sorted it out.
    Aug 25, 2015
    I had problems with the web interface. The preview button did not work, so I was unable to preview the cards at their actual size. The result was that I ended up with fonts that were too small, and I am not satisfied with the cards. They are hard to read.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I had several technical issues including log in issues and design issues.
    Aug 21, 2015
    Great affordable service!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I appreciate the various options. However, after completing the design I found additional options that were less expensive.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Worked well... Thanks
    Aug 25, 2015
    Quality product delivered on time.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Took me less than 5 minutes to reorder!
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    You guys sent it by ups; and ups did not accept my signature and automatically returned it . I work full time, after the 1st attempt, I signed the ups form; the second notice was placed as if they didnt see the firat notice. I then put both notices out and then found all 3 notices stuffed in my mailbox. Am totally annoyed. I want my money back or I want you to send it to another location. And I am not paying any more money. Do not send it by ups
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Well done! Got what I needed.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I know exactly where to go when I want printing/stamp items! This is the only place to shop!
    Aug 10, 2015
    very good product. however, we are tax exempt and I need to find on your website how to acknowledge that. thanks.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    This is the first time ordering, so I'm excited to see how my order is going to come out.
    Aug 20, 2015