iPrint.com Reviews

01/24/2015
iPrint.com Ratings and User Reviews. iPrint.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 89 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.
iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also of... Show More iPrint lets you create your design and fully customize any of thirty different printed items including business cards, letterheads, mugs, t-shirts, magnets, golf balls, mouse pads and clocks. They feature an easy-to-use virtual design studio where you can select graphics from the ClipArt library or upload your own graphics and add text to your products. iPrint also offers a large selection of design templates from which to choose. Each template can be altered completely by using the editing functions.
Circle of Excellence - iPrint.com

2008 Winner

iPrint.com Rating

More About iPrint.com

Recent Reviews for iPrint.com

• Jan 24, 2015
    Good quality, good prices, limited paper quality options.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I found it hard to get the letter sizing correct. It always seemed outside the parameters even though when I type it is is well within the lines
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I have used iPrint and the discount codes many times before...and will continue to do so.
    Promo code didn't work
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I would appreciate being able to upload my own design as a PDF. Also, your stock background library of images was extremely weak. Font selection was not impressive.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I love the ease of the use of the website, the options and the quality of the product. I order all my printed items from IPrint.com, and for this order I ordered cards for a non-profit I am the President of. The price and quality are always awesome!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Main interest was from word of mouth through a friend.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    User interface not very good
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Affordable , but insufficient contact with real people. someone should be in touch with me to double check my order and artwork before finalizing a shipment
  • Jan 17, 2015
    The process of making the bookmark was simple, cost effective, and was exactly what I wanted.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    My overall experience was good. It was a little difficult in aligning the text boxes to get information blocked and stacked neatly. When using the alignment selections provided, the text boxes would stack on top of each other.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Horrible design experience. Site does not function properly. Will not return
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I like the product but I find the process of creating an original design difficult.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I have been happy with iPrint products in the past and will continue to shop here when necessary. Thank you!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I wish there were more customizable items. I would have purchased more, but I need to be able to use my own design.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I initially had some problems placing my order, but had a lot of support from Debra in an-on-line chat. I-print makes it easy to customize my items and see them.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    It would be helpful to be able to order multiple quantities of custom stamps without having to got to the saved item and keep re-adding it.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Straight forward and easy to use - I like the background image to enhance the look.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Seems an easy site to use and order from.
    Jan 10, 2015
    Easy to use and very responsive
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Deb was helpful far beyond my expectation. THANK YOU DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 15, 2015
    The customer service I received over phone was OUTSTANDING. Representative assisted me in designing business card as the template used previously is no longer offered on your web site. My only disappointment is the print is too light to read easily (except the portion in which I bolded the print) and I am thinking about reordering and increasing print size slightly and bolding all letters.