iRobot Reviews

11/24/2014
iRobot Ratings and User Reviews. iRobot is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1630 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2014.
na

iRobot Rating

More About iRobot

Recent Reviews for iRobot

• Nov 24, 2014
    I love my roomba, it is old and still keeps on working. don't know how I ever did without it. should have had these years ago.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    We are very happy with our Roomba, it does a great job vacuuming our floors. Helps keep the house clean!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I am disappointed in how easily the gears in the iRobot 500 series are damages by debris. This is a design flaw. I also think the shipping and handling charges of the products is a little high.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I like the iRobot but the battery quit recharging and I have not been able to use it. I purchased this one at Kohl's in Knoxville, Tennessee. I will be glad to get the new battery pack.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I love my roomba but I am a little concern about the cost of maintenance. I bought this vacuum just few months ago and I am already replacing brushes.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I Love my Roomba have had it 3 years and it still works great, Cleans house twice a week.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I am very very very very allegic to dust. Mopping. Vacuuming. Dusting, I'm losing it and I have a son and all he does is make it worse.. He doesn't help... nothing. I have to work. I can't wait to try it out..
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I love my roomba, it helps me keep my sanity with hardwood floors and a household that has kids and pets and a pine tree in the front yard. Brush improvements have improved my satisfaction with the new end piece to control hair getting into the gear box. Sadly I had to order a new gear box twice before I upgraded it to the 600 gear box (I have a 581 style roomba) with the better brushes. Thank you again for making a smart robot that helps me with daily floor maintenance.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    A member of my family already has one and loves it so my other daughter wants it also.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Solid product. We have two 600-series. I just bought a new dust bin for our 2-yr old unit as pet hair now stays on the brush instead of being transferred to the bin. I've already replaced the brush. I hope this fixes it.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    It would be nice to receive more promotional codes and discounts for Canadian residents. I never did received my promised 15% accessories after I registered my product a couple years ago. It would be nice to actually receive a discount every now and then. A $49.99 product cost me $75 after shipping.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I am not sure if I ordered the right product for my specific model. 561. Is that part of the 500 series?
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I'm a little disappointed in the battery life of my Scooba, but perhaps it is user error since I neglected to follow their tips for best battery life. As soon as I get a replacement battery all I will need is someone to fill my Scooba's water tank and hit the go button.
    I love Wally Roomba
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    My robot is running like new again! I love my irobot!!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I am disappointed that the Roomba I purchased two months ago is already in need of replacement parts. The purchase of the parts and the price of the parts were both quite good, though.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I purchased the the Roomba 800 and am very seriously purchasing another for my lake house. I have been very pleased with this product.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Very excited with the deal I got today!
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Love my iRobot, but I wish it had come with a couple extra filters.
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Very happy with our 770 - named Chives
    Nov 24, 2014
    Quality product... very happy with 'Chives'