iSnorkel.com Reviews

12/21/2014
iSnorkel.com Ratings and User Reviews. iSnorkel.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 15 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

iSnorkel.com Rating

More About iSnorkel.com

Recent Reviews for iSnorkel.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    Changing product color kept resetting size and created confusion when not available. However, great selection overall, especially for tall sizes.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great stuff and customer service.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    very nice and knowledgable about product
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great deals and good quality products! I'll shop here again if I can find more bargains. Thanks!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I am in the UK and couldn't find what I was looking for there (larger size short wetsuit that does up at the front). Well done iSnorkel!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Great sale. I look forward to receiving the product.
    Dec 7, 2014
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Great experience purchasing quality wetsuit!
    Nov 22, 2014
    It was easy to order. The customer reviews helped me to choose a size that would likely work. I plan to order from iSnorkel again.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    this better get me a 100 dollar coupon....
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Great site, great prices, great variety
    Nov 17, 2014
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I got extremely helpful and thorough help via email, so that I was able to submit an order after 3 emails. However, I do wish the company stocked more of the extended sizes (petites in larger sizes) that they boast of carrying. Having those sizes sold out at the beginning of the warm weather travel season (Dec 2014) doesn't enhance their reputation as the go-to source for extended sizes and forced me to by products that weren't my first choice.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 30, 2014
    I was very pleased with my purchase of a plus size shortie wetsuit. As far as size goes, the measurement guide is good. It does stretch a good bit, of course. So if you were a size 18 you could probably wear a 16. I use my suit for water aerobics and it has worked very well. They have an awesome customer service department, they are very helpful.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    i was very impressed that i sent an email requesting information and received a prompt personal email by the next morning... they were very helpful with my question
  • Oct 2, 2014
    So far I have received brilliant customer service from this business. Email exchanges were very thorough, very quick and very courteous. This is becoming rare, so it is something to be valued highly.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Good customer service is becoming increasingly rare, but the people at iSnorkel have it in spades. They talked me through buying my first wetsuit, which was a major purchase for me. Except for the hole in my wallet--a necessary evil--the process was painless. Heck, it was enjoyable. :) If / when I lose more weight, I will be buying my new wetsuit from them.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I haven't used the product yet
  • Sep 7, 2014
    NA
    Oct 3, 2014
    Ease of buying and exchanging for a better size. Highly recommend.