iSnorkel.com Reviews

10/24/2014
iSnorkel.com Ratings and User Reviews. iSnorkel.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.

iSnorkel.com Rating

More About iSnorkel.com

Recent Reviews for iSnorkel.com

• Oct 22, 2014
    I got extremely helpful and thorough help via email, so that I was able to submit an order after 3 emails. However, I do wish the company stocked more of the extended sizes (petites in larger sizes) that they boast of carrying. Having those sizes sold out at the beginning of the warm weather travel season (Dec 2014) doesn't enhance their reputation as the go-to source for extended sizes and forced me to by products that weren't my first choice.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    i was very impressed that i sent an email requesting information and received a prompt personal email by the next morning... they were very helpful with my question
  • Oct 2, 2014
    So far I have received brilliant customer service from this business. Email exchanges were very thorough, very quick and very courteous. This is becoming rare, so it is something to be valued highly.
    Oct 17, 2014
    Good customer service is becoming increasingly rare, but the people at iSnorkel have it in spades. They talked me through buying my first wetsuit, which was a major purchase for me. Except for the hole in my wallet--a necessary evil--the process was painless. Heck, it was enjoyable. :) If / when I lose more weight, I will be buying my new wetsuit from them.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I haven't used the product yet
  • Sep 15, 2014
    The buying experience was fantastic. Since I have never ordered from this merchant before I can not say if I will recommend them or overall how satisfied I am as I have not received the products yet.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    NA
    Oct 3, 2014
    Ease of buying and exchanging for a better size. Highly recommend.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I need to swim. I am cold swimming. I submitted my body size and never received help in size. So I am guessing. This a one shot deal for you. I asked for help and to my knowledge I received non. As a competitive swimmer it is hard to get into the water for PT reasons and swim slowly for rehab. I need a suit I can get into. I surfed I can no longer struggle to get in to a surfing wet suit. I am forced to think aqua aerobics is swimming. So I wish I got a hold Of Craig Dillingham's swim supplies. I personally know him and he would have personally taken care of me.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    great experience so far; looking forward to receiving the product.
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Hope to do more shopping with you! Nice selection of wet suits.
    Sep 2, 2014
    Love this suit! Keeps me warm, and the zipper makes it supper easy to get in and out of. Great price!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Family owned business. Great telephone customer service. I was never rushed off from any phone call even though one of them lasted until 30 minutes after their office had closed. They patiently answered all questions with easy to understand explanations. Friendly, personal and honest people that know their business. This is their field of expertise and they show it.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    good customer service
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    I thought this company was very good at interacting personally and attending to any concerns.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    Dont like being bombarded with research requests
  • Aug 6, 2014
    First purchase. Too soon to tell.
    Aug 23, 2014
  • Aug 4, 2014
    love scuba Dave the best.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Good looking design of merchandises
  • Aug 2, 2014
    it adertised that a $50 purchase was free shipping and i am still paying shpping cost whats up with that
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Comments on rash guard shirts from multiple vendors indicated that sizing was inconsistent. I ordered from isnorkel because of the size chart.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Completing the form was a nightmare because I kept ignoring the 'state' question so it came up with an error. It took a while before I realised that in that list (that looked to be all US states) was one that said "none". I nearly didn't place the order because of the frustration at that.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Love the product. can't wait for the Explorer to come back. Would love to share your products and info with special needs groups/contacts.
    Sep 11, 2014
    Great service. The snorkel window raft wAs perfect for my special needs daughter. Thanks Dave