iSnorkel.com Reviews

09/01/2014
iSnorkel.com Ratings and User Reviews. iSnorkel.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

iSnorkel.com Rating

More About iSnorkel.com

Recent Reviews for iSnorkel.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    great experience so far; looking forward to receiving the product.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Hope to do more shopping with you! Nice selection of wet suits.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Family owned business. Great telephone customer service. I was never rushed off from any phone call even though one of them lasted until 30 minutes after their office had closed. They patiently answered all questions with easy to understand explanations. Friendly, personal and honest people that know their business. This is their field of expertise and they show it.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    good customer service
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    I thought this company was very good at interacting personally and attending to any concerns.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    Dont like being bombarded with research requests
  • Aug 6, 2014
    First purchase. Too soon to tell.
    Aug 23, 2014
  • Aug 4, 2014
    love scuba Dave the best.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Good looking design of merchandises
  • Aug 2, 2014
    it adertised that a $50 purchase was free shipping and i am still paying shpping cost whats up with that
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Comments on rash guard shirts from multiple vendors indicated that sizing was inconsistent. I ordered from isnorkel because of the size chart.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Completing the form was a nightmare because I kept ignoring the 'state' question so it came up with an error. It took a while before I realised that in that list (that looked to be all US states) was one that said "none". I nearly didn't place the order because of the frustration at that.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Nice site, love the sizing charts! Avoided a costly mistake if I had ordered shirt(s) from another site that didn't have the chart.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Shipping charges ($24 - for 2 day ship) are way out of line for the size of the product (2 pairs of sand socks). NOT HAPPY.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The website doesn't work well from a phone.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I love the variety of things available. I'm hoping that the shipping times are true to delivery because my kids are going to Hawaii for the first time without me and I would really love them to have the items purchased to make their trip one to remember. Thank you!!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    I was very happy with my complete shopping experience.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Ordering process didn't work in Chrome (shipping options wouldn't update), I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Looking forward to a quality product
    Jul 22, 2014
    Product seems high quality
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I was surprised with the sizes they offered. I was really glad to see the variety in the colors offered.
    Jul 22, 2014
    I bought this rashguard shirt so I wouldn't have to put on greasy sunscreen loation. They had the size I needed and I am happy with the fit. Just like many reviews they suggest getting 1-2 sizes larger if you don't want the rashguard shirt to fit like a wetsuit. I did order larger and what a great fit. First time I used it was for 4 days in Palm Springs where it was 101-105 degrees each day and I spent 5-7 hours a day in the pool with the kids. Not one sunburned part while wearing the shirt. This was a great product and I thank iSnorkel for having a size for a 5XL guy like myself.