J&P Cycles Reviews

07/28/2014
J&P Cycles Ratings and User Reviews. J&P Cycles is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3383 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
4J&P Cycles offers over 20,000 online parts and accessories for Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts. J&P Cycles offers a complete selection of mechanical parts. They also carry jackets, vests, chaps, manuals, how-to videos, and books - not to mention collectable metal banks and replicas. J&P Cycles ships worldwide.

J&P Cycles Rating

More About J&P Cycles

Recent Reviews for J&P Cycles

Great Customer Chat Service & Online Selection
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Awesome choices and easy access of shopping ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Can always count on J&P for my needed items
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Everything has been awesome! Only had one issue with a product that didn't meet up to my expectations, but I made it work. However everything before and after has by far exceeded my expectations!! I'll stick with JP Cycles!!!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    all the items have been first quality all shipped fast no problems except did get a speedometer with out wireinstruction but customer service was quick to poing out could get pdf file online so that solved problem made me feel dumb but oh well got it done main thing will be sending pic of my bike finished product of jpcycles products thank will be building couple more guys
    Good products & prices
  • Jul 28, 2014
    awesome all the way around keep up the great work.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    So far so good. My first buy wasn't the best because of the confusion with Bassani part number , but worked out with a few phone calls and loss of time .
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have owned a few motorcycles over the years, my last bike was a rebuild from the ground up and every part, nut, bolt and washer was purchased from J&P. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for bike parts.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    tried to buy the same tire from a compeditorbut site was difficult to use. glad I made a switch.. Wont be switching back....
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was pleased that I was able to find the product in question.I was not pleased with the shipping charges (almost 50% of the entire order). I was not pleased that the coupon was not honored.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I appreciated the live chat support to make an informed buying decision
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I recently purchased a product that was supposed to fit, according to the J&P fitment guide my CVO Fatboy, however, the item can not actually be attached to the 2005 CVO Fatboy, according the the OEM tech support person I spoke to!? I hope I do not have any issues with this Mustache bar or returning the other set of highway pegs?
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The intuitive aspects of the web page for selecting parts for a specific motorcycle was very helpful.
    great pleasure every time
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Mirrors I bought did bolt on directly but can't be adjusted enough without moving the clutch and brake levers.

From J&P Cycles

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our products and services. This helps us to maintain the high levels of customer service and merchandise that J&P Cycles is known for. As a valued customer, your input helps us to provide world ... Read full response »
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Great job. It's nice to know you can buy harley stuff at discounted prices. Keep up the good work.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I've purchased several items from J&P and there's never, ever been a problem. Customer service is excellent and the techs are always very knowledgable and courteous when I'm trying to decide what exactly fits my needs.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Numerous purchases from J & P - all are without issue. Harley Davidson classifications with the string of letters to denote the models confuse a new H-D owner like me. J & P techs have ALWAYS been extremely helpful to the point of telling me what would be better than what I *thought* I wanted. And they have been correct EVERY time. I will need tires for my H-D next spring and they will come from J & P.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I don't think anybody is as good as jpcycles, The transaction was very fast,Could not be better.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I love J & P Cycles, I buy alot of parts from you. I am always happy with what I order. If I have a problem you always take care of it. Thank you very much.