J&P Cycles Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

J&P Cycles Reviews

05/28/2017
J&P Cycles Ratings and User Reviews. J&P Cycles is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3643 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.
For over 35 years, J&P Cycles is a company built on a passion for motorcycles and is the world?s largest aftermarket motorcycle parts, accessories, gear, and apparel supplier offering over 90,000 online parts for Harley Davidson and V-Twin metric cruiser enthusiasts. J&P Cycles ships worldwide and provides free technical support, the largest selection of products from... Show More For over 35 years, J&P Cycles is a company built on a passion for motorcycles and is the world?s largest aftermarket motorcycle parts, accessories, gear, and apparel supplier offering over 90,000 online parts for Harley Davidson and V-Twin metric cruiser enthusiasts. J&P Cycles ships worldwide and provides free technical support, the largest selection of products from top brands, competitive prices, a 120 day return policy, and fast, accurate shipping, all served with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction to ensure the best customer service possible.

J&P Cycles Rating

More About J&P Cycles

Recent Reviews for J&P Cycles

Bad ass
  • May 27, 2017
    I always get what I want when I want it.
  • May 27, 2017
    I have been looking for handlebars for sometime now, I have been unable to find what I want. My son told me to try you, I found what I wanted in about 2 minutes.
  • May 27, 2017
    Always wanted to purchase from you. Finally had the needs to. :)Need for touring seat to replace a two seater. Upgrade a used but NEW TO ME bike! PERSONAL touch ThANK YOU!!
  • May 27, 2017
    Visited your store in Iowa.
    Nice page
  • May 18, 2017
    I'm hopeful that everything customer service told me about this item is true
  • May 27, 2017
    Discount codes are great and highly appreciated Aaron2016 Vrod night rod charcoal denim
    always find great selections at J&P Cycles
  • May 15, 2017
    The best place to by motorcycle tires hands down!! I will be back and I will recommend to my many biker friends!!
    May 27, 2017
    Extremely happy. Great tire. Great price. Amazing delivery time.
  • May 27, 2017
    I was disappointed that I didn't receive my 2017 memorial day discount even after using the MD17 code. Other than that, good purchasing experience.
  • May 16, 2017
    I hope today purchase turns out good, had bad experiences before with J&P where I waited for a long time for the order only to find out at the end that the product was out of stock and no sure when will be available, no one bother to let me know
    May 27, 2017
    I believe that J&P cycles redeemed themselves this time and the previous purchased, product was just as described and received the item in an excellent time frame, I had a bad experience once but now I am very satisfied
  • May 16, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    I ordered all break pads and rear disc for my 2013 HD electra glide. Wait for 10 working days, no email or call to tell me what was going on with my order. Until I call customer service they told me that I nred to wait 4 to 6 more weeks.
    1st time hope it not the last time shopping here
  • Apr 02, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    As a consumer, I trust J&P Cycles would provide the first layer of quality control check. However, to my surprise, one of the products (Side saddle guard) that I had ordered was not up to my expectation. The said item starts to have rust spot after 2 weeks of usage. It was really a total disappointment.
    Great job
  • May 27, 2017
    Very easy to find what I was looking for, and checkout was even easier.
    done
  • May 15, 2017
    Love the Old Guys Rule shirts!!
  • May 27, 2017
    Looking forward to buying more as needed