J&P Cycles Reviews

12/21/2014
J&P Cycles Ratings and User Reviews. J&P Cycles is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1953 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
4J&P Cycles offers over 20,000 online parts and accessories for Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts. J&P Cycles offers a complete selection of mechanical parts. They also carry jackets, vests, chaps, manuals, how-to videos, and books - not to mention collectable metal banks and replicas. J&P Cycles ships worldwide.

J&P Cycles Rating

More About J&P Cycles

Recent Reviews for J&P Cycles

Showing 1 - 20 of 1953 Reviews
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Looking forward to doing more business in the future
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Very reliable, fast shipping, prices could be a little better
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Rob in customer service was a great help ensuring that I got the right part to match with a previous part I had ordered
  • Dec 21, 2014
    very good on products but not enough discounts
  • Dec 21, 2014
    great place to shop,seems to have almost everything you need
    I like J&P cycles
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I am a gold club member, and have never had any items that disappointed. I have been impressed with the products and prices.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks for the gift card! I will be more likely to purchace further merchandise later as a result of the savings!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    so far so good the only problem i have is finding any detales on the fiting of the part im wanting to order. for instents the finder bib i just ordered it says it will fix a 2009 softail but there are no holes at the back of the bib to fit onto the seat bolts. so i am guessing i'll have to find / borrow a leather punch to make the hole ?
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Marry Xmas to all at J&P Cycles!!
    Nice site and people.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Difficult to answer some questions on my smartphone. Press the circle for my choice 6-7 times on a few questions but did not accept my choice. Would not allow me to enlarge the screen either for a more accurate choice.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks for the shipping choices you ha e and the prices are great!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The website needs to be more organized and centered on the bikes year, make, and model. This would help customers know their ordering the right parts. I have ordered three times and been having problems getting my order. The check out process seems to be ok, but there can be confusion on saving the cart as a wishlist and continuing to check out; saving the cart as a wishlist should be an option before checking out that way customers are more likely to continue checking out. hope this helps. cm
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Didn't use customer support that's why I gave it a 5
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Good quality products, customer service is very knowledgeable when contacted and delivery has always been on time and the product undamaged.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Customer service was excellent. I asked the person helping me to measure the part to make sure it fits when I get it. He had the part brought to him and he measured it and called me back while I was still drinking my cup of coffee. Excellent service.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Only once have I had to wait longer than expected for a product to be shipped. A product was not listed out of stock and I got an email within 2 days from JP Cycles saying I can have my money refunded, order something else, or wait for the object. Both my fiance and I love this store! Thank you for easy shopping, shipping, and great products.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    its first time ordering ,,I hope to be a pleasant transaction ,,,thanks
    Dec 21, 2014
    very satisfied with the service, the price and availavility,,thanks a lot,.....I like your educationals videos at youtube.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Always very helpful particulary the Tech Support, particularly when you are on the other side of the world
    Dec 21, 2014
    J&P #8200030 Seat Post srings provided are useless, I weigh 140 lbs and the seat bottoms out before I even get on the road most dissapointing - wil need to find / order better springs

From J&P Cycles

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our products and service. If you feel the product may be defective or incorrect and you have not already returned your item, we offer a 120 day satisfaction guarantee return policy . You ... Read full response »