J&P Cycles Reviews

09/30/2014
J&P Cycles Ratings and User Reviews. J&P Cycles is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2701 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
4J&P Cycles offers over 20,000 online parts and accessories for Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts. J&P Cycles offers a complete selection of mechanical parts. They also carry jackets, vests, chaps, manuals, how-to videos, and books - not to mention collectable metal banks and replicas. J&P Cycles ships worldwide.

J&P Cycles Rating

More About J&P Cycles

Recent Reviews for J&P Cycles

• Sep 30, 2014
    as alwayand will do it agains great doing buisness with jp
  • Sep 30, 2014
    don't like you don't ship to p. o. box , get all my mail and packages there. j&p has delivered perts in the past to my p. o. box
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I shop around when looking for parts for my Electraglide but 90% of the time I always come back to J&PCycles they're like the light in the storm of competition. Thanks, Mike Kelso.
    Hope it works out😎
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It's a great place an I love getting stuff from there , and the personal call I made was a big help finding my parts. I'll tell all my biker friends about Jp Cycle. Thanks
    good service and pricing
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It would be nice if they kept current Credit Card on file so it could be selected and you do not have to enter the information every time.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very good selection process. Getting to the correct items with bike model and make.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    very prompt with delivery of my order
    i like you guys.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Overall very satisfied with the purchase of the parts. Hope the delivery and quality will match.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I would like to see a better description of products and save my credit card info for future purchases.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    can always find what i need
  • Sep 30, 2014
    huge variety of Harley Davidson parts that are compatible in pricing.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    A very convenient web site that made my product selection and purchase very easy ant.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    All I would change is having a link to any mounting kits needed for a part (like windshields or air cleaners).
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Lower than normal prices,same stuff and the shipping is what you pay for. I enjoy shopping j&p cycles because the info about most products are thoroughly described and you know exactly what your getting.
    Sep 30, 2014
    The shorter kickstand I needed for my 2003 xl1200c after lowering it almost two inches was the perfect fit and length for what I needed. This kickstand is exactly like the original but shorter.. Good quality chrome finish. I first went to the Harley dealer and told the parts guy that I lowered my bike and he told me, "good luck with that', as if he couldn't help me. So, I left and found the exact part I needed from J & P Cycles at a pretty good price. I am so happy with this purchase and the delivery was on time.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Good variety of parts and clear fiitment. Description of products . Will see if the quality and fit is correct will determine buying major components a second time . Ordered a OEM replacement wheel for my Harley and it is hard to match Harley's quality . Hopefully I can add to this comment after I try it out !
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I had expected the brackets to be with the deflectors to mount them as they are no good other wise. I will now have to make something to mount them up on. I do concede that it did not state the brackets would be part of it but the picture showed them mounted & they are no use without the brackets.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Excellent quality parts, however you may have to wait a while when they are out of stock.
    Sep 30, 2014
    The shopping experience was excellent and customer support was great, it was just a shame that the manufacturer could not supply one of the products.