J.Crew Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

J.Crew Reviews

05/26/2017
J.Crew Ratings and User Reviews. J.Crew is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4554 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.
J. Crew's growing website offers a selection of casual clothing for men and women. Offerings include tops, bottoms, underwear, sports clothes, footwear, belts, caps and socks. Visitors to the online store can purchase items from the company's print catalog. If you need a print catalog, you can order it here.

J.Crew Rating

More About J.Crew

Recent Reviews for J.Crew

• May 25, 2017
    I included my promotional code of SWEET, but I'm not sure I got the 30% discount.
  • May 25, 2017
    Waited for sale, excellent value
  • May 25, 2017
    Love the style and quality of clothes
  • May 14, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    So impressed by the quality and styling of both these items!
  • May 25, 2017
    Good Stuff! Not too crazy trendy that someone my age can't buy. Right mix of style and classes together!
    Good quality of products
    love the clothes
  • May 25, 2017
    I first checked Nordstrom's to check if they had the products I wanted because they ship for free, they're quick and I am able to earn notes.One thing that would be helpful is that all the suggested outfits that the models are wearing are actually an option to purchase.
  • May 25, 2017
    love j crew...sorry it's getting bad press.
  • May 25, 2017
    The new discounts on the super 120 is more in line with other retailers. Thank you.
  • May 25, 2017
    I enjoy shopping at Jcrew as much as I enjoy the customer service provided.
  • May 25, 2017
    You must improve the shopping experience. To have to click through 12 different pants to find one in the size you are looking for is unacceptable. I have no idea why you would not have a filer to allow to shop by size.
  • May 25, 2017
    Overall a very clean and navigable website.
  • May 25, 2017
    I have always loved to bye J. Crew (last 12 years) when in the USA ( we live in EU) the quality and style was very cool - and the sale' was alway a steel - but I feel the design part has gone down
  • May 25, 2017
    The sizing has become very unreliable. In shirts I like the slim cut in the torso, but I have to size up, which means the neck is always too big as well as the cuffs. I'm also not crazy about the plaids that have been the option lately. The pricing on a recent chambray shirt ($88) was outlandish for the product. And why do all the pants have such a high rise?
  • May 25, 2017
    J Crew usually fits me great, since the early '80s.. I have noticed though that much of the fabric for shirts, t-shirts, even sweaters is getting more and more sheer, too often too sheer. It seems like J Crew is saving money by using thinner and thinner fabric, giving it an almost threadbare cheap look.
  • May 25, 2017
    Thanks for noting when you only have a few left in stock of a particular SKU. In the past I've taken too long and lost out on the item I wanted.
  • May 25, 2017
    need more colors-very few sizes available.
  • May 13, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    Although I can buy denim in Australia I just love the consistent fit and quality of J Crew.
  • May 25, 2017
    I am unhappy that the ship to store option was not available today for whatever reason, even though I have shipped to this particular store in the past and now am forced to pay a shipping charge and wait longer for my order than I otherwise would have had the option been available.