J.Crew Reviews

08/20/2014
J.Crew Ratings and User Reviews. J.Crew is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 5043 reviews.
J. Crew's growing website offers a selection of casual clothing for men and women. Offerings include tops, bottoms, underwear, sports clothes, footwear, belts, caps and socks. Visitors to the online store can purchase items from the company's print catalog. If you need a print catalog, you can order it here.

J.Crew Coupons »

J.Crew Rating

More About J.Crew

Recent Reviews for J.Crew

• Aug 18, 2014
    Love the style, the quality of fabric and range of fits.I don't like the narrow selection offline, often they don't have my sizes. Also price points tend to be a bit too high, I always wait for a voucher to be available because I know you are owned by a private equity shop, making sales the predominant target. You have diluted your brand a bit by overusing vouchers/sales.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Awesome selection of style of clothing. Love this retailer!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I wish you had the pick up in store option, so i could had saved the shipping fee!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I had problems using a Rewards Card on this order. I was asked for a pin number, and I had difficulty finding the pin number on the Rewards Card.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    J Crew is my go to! Keep up the good work! I wouldn't have a wardrobe without you guys!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Love the style, really sexy, really cute, plus look really good on my little girl!
    We love Jcrew
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Thank you for FINALLY opening a store in Ottawa, Canada. Really happy!!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I find J Crew's website to be one of the easiest online clothing sites to navigate so I look often. The quality of materials is consistent and ease of shipping/return makes me shop here over other retailers.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Hope you guys had more stocks of what I wanted to purchase. I feel that the prices for all of the products are a little bit higher than 2-3 years ago. But still, online has much more fun clothes and items than the shops when they were here.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Your clothes are the best, in my humble opinion.The quality and style are unmatchable. The prices are often high, especially for growing children, however the clothes live on as hand-me-downs for others.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Please help do reduce the amount for shipping costs to Canada; with the shipping and taxes factored in, that sometime costs more than the item I am trying to purchase. It is a large reason why I do not shop at JCrew as often as I would, otherwise. Which is too bad because I love JCrew clothes...
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I love JCREW! Not only does it have tons of selection, it fits to so many different style categories, not just the preppy one! I love the fun prints that are carried throughout many different items, wearing clothes from JCREW always makes my day a little brighter.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Product NOT described or pictured as being cropped / shorter than a normal tee. (I own multiple normally sized J.Crew tees.) Free shipping is terrible. Items ship in a flimsy brown paper bag that's easily damaged / torn. J.Crew charges $8.00 to upgrade shipping, but an upgrade is offered by UPS directly for only $3.50. So J.Crew is price gouging on shipping charges. Bad experience. Extremely disappointed.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I did receive the wrong size for shoes so thought I had the ordering key incorrect. I subsequently ordered another pair on final sale thinking that I then needed another size per my previous order. The customer service representative was very courteous and helpful and resolved the issue beyond my expectations.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    When using a tablet some of the menus in the site don't give any hints about how to interact with them. For instance when choosing something from a drop down filter like a size, it isn't clear how to get the drop down to disappear.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I don't understand why I couldn't add two promo codes. Instead I had to make two separate purchases. Isn't it the same thing? It just causes me more trouble. I called to see if a rep could help and she said can't add more than one code either.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Customer service was excellent. While initially I had trouble purchasing this item the team were able to find my item and offer me the original discount. I really appreciated the attention and help in making this a successful purchase.