Jackson and Perkins Reviews

08/03/2015
Jackson and Perkins Ratings and User Reviews. Jackson and Perkins is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 857 reviews. Last rated on 08/03/2015.

Jackson and Perkins Rating

More About Jackson and Perkins

Recent Reviews for Jackson and Perkins

• Aug 3, 2015
    I purchased Simplicity Roses 25 years ago and received many compliments on my yard. I am landscaping my backyard and want the same dependable beautiful flowers.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    It's the only place I can find the special plants I'm looking for
  • Aug 3, 2015
    The plants and service are great. The website is almost as good.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Jackson and Perkins have always been the best plants anyone could buy.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I like the quaility of the products and normally the selection. I got an email about free shipping which prompted me to order our fall bulbs. We are a non-profit, and plant a local playrgund, walkway, and tot lot. But I didn't see a lot of the things I wanted like virtually any crocuses and more hyacinths. Was this because it was a free shipping promotion?

From Jackson and Perkins

Hello Gardening Friend, Thanks for your feedback regarding your shopping experience at jacksonandperkins.com. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. Please contact us directly at info@jacksonandperkins.com or ... Read full response »
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I am pleased that J&P are offering such excellent Hydrangeas. The ones I have currently haven't bloomed for the past 2 years and I am tired of waiting for them to produce anything but stems and leaves. I hope these new ones live up to the expectations created by J&P PR.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Given a promo code for free shipping on orders over a specific price, but it's not easy to know if, in fact, shipping charges are free since these charges show in the order form

• Aug 2, 2015
    Back when I was a child my mom purchased a lot of Jackson and Perkins roses. We're talkin over 60 years ago! And the company is still here!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Purchased years ago, very satisfied but had to give up gardening for health reasons. This purchase is for a gift.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    One thing I did not see was a guarantee that the plants would be alive when they arrived, or that they would continue to be alive for a period of time after I planted them. Is there such a guarantee? I have had that with Jung, Guerneys, and Stark, but I did not see it with this site.

• Aug 1, 2015
    Plants are always healthy and thrive once planted
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have loved my veterans honor rose for years. I planted the happy chappy back in the spring, sadly it didn't make it, so I am ordering a replacement and one just for fun...
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Lovely selection of roses wish there was an easier version of site to use on my phone. Time consuming to see all product on Pune when flipping through pages on site... I do most of my shopping while commuting to work
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Good company, but I wish that they could send more of their items to Hawaii.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I love shopping at Jackson and Perkins. All merchandise I have gotten in mail is good and after planting does excellent. I have ordered Lilly bulbs and also lots of roses. Very happy with J & P's stock that they sell.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I've ordered from Jackson and Perkins for some time-- and love their products.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Great company for choice on line and great delivery
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Shipping rates are clearly stated, but please state number of days to arrive next to the price of each shipping option.

Its hell checking out

• Jun 2, 2015
    I bought Jackson Perkins roses in California and hope to have the same success in Florida although the zone is different.I will enjoy the experience.
    Jul 31, 2015
    always a great product and beautifully packaged against damage