Jackson and Perkins Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jackson and Perkins Reviews

01/15/2018
Jackson and Perkins Ratings and User Reviews. Jackson and Perkins is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 410 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2017.

Jackson and Perkins Rating

More About Jackson and Perkins

Recent Reviews for Jackson and Perkins

• Feb 10, 2017
    Found website somewhat confusing when entering email address to receive news, etc. and free shipping coupon was mentioned. Thought coupon would arrive in email shortly as I entered address as part of placing order but before account was created. After creating account, received coupon. It should state in email subscription that account must be created first. I did chat via chat window with a different question and Taylor was very helpful.
    Jan 13, 2018
    I purchased 4 roses from Jackson & Perkins - this was my first and only experience with this company. All four looked sickly when received and all four died within the 90 day guarantee period (one died after one week!) I contacted them three times via the website. My third message received a response that they had no record of my previous 2 messages. I resent via email all messages and pictures of the dead/dying roses to the person who responded. Never heard from them again. I would have thought at least a credit would be appropriate so I could buy something (merchandise maybe, but not a plant!) with the $90 I paid for four sickly plants. However, I have thus far been royally ignored. I have since purchased roses from another company to replace the dead J&P roses. I definitely do NOT recommend Jackson & Perkins and would never buy another plant from them, both because of the terrible quality of their plants and the awful (non-existent) customer service I received.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Jan 13, 2018
    I placed the original order based on a mail offer. I had no idea that J&P would ship a rose to Idaho in October. If it had been clear that they were going to ship immediately I would not have placed the order. There is no way that a plant could be put in the ground and have sufficient time to become established before freezing weather occurred. The plant that arrived was in extremely poor condition. The shipping box as full of dead leaves and stems. When we got the plant out of the box and watered it leaves continued to drop until there were almost no leaves on the plant. I contacted J&P about the condition of the plant. They offered to replace the rose but wanted to send the plant at that time. I indicated that this was unacceptable due to the time of year and the weather. I then got emails indicating my order had been filled and would be shipped. After several tries I got the order stopped. I was told that my account would be credited for the plant and I could reorder come spring. I have received nothing in writing confirming this and have no idea if that credit includes the S&H amount or not. I have traded with J&P for a number of years and this experience makes me seriously question doing business with them in the future.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Hope the roses smell as nice as they say and are beauties
    Jan 11, 2018
    2 rose bushes never even produced one green leaf and the vine struggled and then died. I have other roses in the same bed and they are doing fine. Problem is any reputable company, especially with plants, replaces bad one.They just give credit and is not acceptable or ethical. I have the dead bushes still in my garden as well as the vine and take care of them so there was no excuse except they were dead bushes and vine not rooted well yet
  • Nov 12, 2017
    I first tried to order on Microsoft Edge, but your site is not compatible and I could not place an order. I had to place my order on Google instead.
    Jan 04, 2018
    The purchase was a once per month plant delivery for my mother. The first delivery was sent earlier than I had requested in my online purchase and the plant only lasted somewhat over a week according to my mother. However, the plant was beautiful and was appreciated. I will withhold further evaluation of the product and delivery service until there are a few more deliveries and I hear from my mother.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I trust that service and products from Jackson & Perkins will be of the highest quality.
    Jan 02, 2018
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I like the quality of the plants I have gotten over the years
    Jan 01, 2018
    Plants were in good shape and appear to be growing.
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Love the quality of your plants
    Dec 31, 2017
  • Nov 02, 2017
    I was shocked at the high shipping cost for standard delivery! Many online companies are not charging a shipping fee, while yours is very high.
    Dec 30, 2017
    The cost of shipping was very high, while the bulb arrived out of the pot and roots exposed! I was her dissatisfied with this!!!
  • Nov 07, 2017
    I want to be able to send the same item to more than one person during the same ordering session. I do not want to order one Run Run Reindeer tree for my sister and then repeat the entire ordering process to send the same tree to my sister-in-law.
    Dec 30, 2017
    A Christmas gift arrived broken and could not be replaced ecause it was out of stock.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    For many years I was a J&P Rose Panel tester (previously married name of Donner) and have always loved J&P products.
    Dec 30, 2017
    This order contained two potted bulbs and were Christmas gifts. I believe the gifts were well received and met my expectations. Thank you!
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Dec 28, 2017
    Roses are beautiful, I will purchase again
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Their Amaryllis' never disappoint.
    Dec 25, 2017
    The amaryllis gift my mother in law received had one of the three bulbs turned upside down upon arrival.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Always satisfied with trees ordered.Have ordered Christmas time trees for the past 8-10 years.
    Dec 24, 2017
    have ordered 2 trees every Christmas for past 5 years and am always satisfied.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    I was very frustrated with the online checkout. I called JP and my call was not returned as promised. Then I tried chatting and guy seemed way too busy to help me. After over 15 minutes he said I needed to call another numer. Fortunately I received good help on that call.
    Dec 21, 2017
  • Nov 12, 2017
    Jackson and Perkins was the perfect site for me. I needed gifts for six people who are always difficult to buy for and you've made my holiday shopping a pleasure and stress free. Thank you.
    Dec 21, 2017
    I placed an order for 10 items on November 12th with all to have a delivery date of December 15th. The shipment came in bits and pieces starting in early December with no notice of shipment. All of these items were Christmas gifts. One item arrived very damaged on December 15th. I immediately called J & P customer service. After waiting 1/2 hour for a person I was told that a replacement would be shipped for arrival no later than December 22nd. I called today (12/21) to make sure it would arrive as I had received no confirmation of shipment. After much conversation and being put on hold, I was told the item had not shipped and would not arrive until December 29th. I told them this was unacceptable and I wanted to cancel this final item. I was then given the runaround about cancelling and getting a refund. I was told that a refund could not be issued until they confirmed that the item had not been shipped. Thirty seconds earlier they said it had not. This double talk and inability to offer customer satisfaction is unacceptable. While I like the items that I did receive, I will never again shop with Jackson and Perkins. Their business practices need a lot of work. Satisfaction should be their top priority - not confusion and frustration.
  • Nov 08, 2017
    Dec 17, 2017
    Both items I ordered were for family &a friends who were very thrilled to receive these quality items.
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Good products with reliable service & quality.
    Dec 15, 2017
    We use your service to delivery a live Christmas "tree" arrangement each year. The recipient, an elderly relative, always seems quite happy about it.
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Looking forward to receiving my shipment. Excited that I can order these beautiful roses online.
    Dec 13, 2017
    Never bothered to respond to my email other than to say that they are very busy. Roses arrived dead and they won't even both to respond. What a rip off.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    BEAUTIFUL ROSES ON SITE. HOPE THE PLANTS I RECEIVE ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE PICTURES. MY FIRST ORDER WILL BE ARRIVING AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH.
    Dec 13, 2017
    I ordered eight climbing roses. Four of one color and four of another. I was surprised to how small the plants were for the cost. Within a month after receiving my eight climbing roses three were dead. I contacted customer service several times and even sent pictures and never got a response. Bad experience and costly.
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Check out was problematic - the address for sending kept coming back as not able to validate - later it was OK. Difficutly signing up for an account. BUT I think I got the order sent.
    Dec 12, 2017