Jafrum Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jafrum Reviews

05/28/2017
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 772 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• May 27, 2017
    Good selection and good price
    great site and prices
  • May 27, 2017
    I love the close out section. It is the best part of your website.
  • May 27, 2017
    I had been looking for saddlebags for my sportbike for some time. The factory ones cost over $1000. I was about to buy another set of bags similar to these that were twice the price. The sponsored add saved the day.
  • May 13, 2017
    It appears that returning things is a pain. I ordered an item that was recommended to order a size up from measurements and it came way too large, I am a medium, measured according to Jaffrum as a Large and ordered XL while it appears I really need just medium, so now I reorder size L and M and return all together what won't fit for refund since Jafrum seems to charge 10 dollar exchange fee, so if measurements are not working to figure size it cost me lots of money to x-change until I figure the right size. Wish it would be cheaper and easier to exchange, never had to pay a processing fee of 10 dollar to exchange something especially since I even followed their recommendations and order a different size I would have on my own. The item itself is awesome and of good value.
    May 27, 2017
    Quality of shirts were low, sizing was off, I usually wear M, the shirts were all too small, the vest was suggested to oder up in size and it was too big when ordered a size up from measuring falling between two sizes. Return shipping was expensive, helmet size was not available, I likely won't take the risk again gambling on the correct size and risk expense of return shipping .The best I kept is nice and good quality though and I am happy with it in the end
  • May 27, 2017
    Great site! Descriptions were very helpful of the products.
    like the web site
  • May 27, 2017
    All my orders over the past 5 years have been filled promptly. They also have an excellent and timely return policy and are a pleasure to deal with when the occasion occurs. I have been very satisfied with this company.
  • May 06, 2017
    Very happy with the quality for the price.
    May 27, 2017
    The two rain suits we purchased are of very good quality, except the the snaps that hold the under the boot straps to the pant leg both popped off the first time I wore them (on the small size rain pants) I now use safety pins to keep them in place. I returned a large rain suit and it seemed to take a while (a few weeks) before I received a credit to my card.
  • May 15, 2017
    I have ordered from Jafrum several times the past 5 years. Never had a bad experience. I think they have a Great online business!!
    May 26, 2017
  • May 26, 2017
    Have heard of your company from many different people. Never bought any thing thru your company so we will see how it goes.
    Great
  • May 26, 2017
    No comment at this time later
  • May 26, 2017
    Fantastic site, very satisfied.
  • May 26, 2017
    Always have an easy time shopping with Jafrum. My only complaint is slow delivery.
  • May 26, 2017
    great website !!! I will buy from you again !!!! soon.....
  • May 26, 2017
    It was frustrating during the checkout (I was doing the guest checkout and paying with a Visa card) that some item on the page (state, zip code, CVV for Visa card, etc.) would disappear. I would discover when I pressed the button to process the order that some item I know I entered had disappeared. I would enter that value only to attempt to process the order and find one or two other values had disappeared from their respective windows and have to be reentered. It took about four tries to actually checkout!
  • May 26, 2017
    Jafrum is great! I have been happy with everything I have ordered and always felt I was getting a great bargain.
  • May 26, 2017
    Always a good source for finding motorcycle clothes I need
  • May 25, 2017
    Great prices, great product selection, easy to navigate website. Would highly recommend!