Jafrum Reviews

08/27/2014
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1028 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Aug 22, 2014
    I would buy more what I have seen and heard the material are one of the best
    So far so good
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Awesome website, could sell motorcycle windshields
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I have always been able to find what I needed from Jafrum, Jafrum is the first place i shop for my motorcycle needs.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love that you allow exchanges for size. With all manufacturers cutting differently that's VERY important. Also-you were the only place I could find the vest I wanted without an extreme up-charge for the extra size!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great info and video help!!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I understand that things will go out of stock but a back order program might be something to look into due to there are some things that I would have been interested in back ordering if that option would have been there.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Loved the comments section! Helped me make a decision on my purchases.
    I used the code21 to get a discount but I didn't see it being credited
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I put an item in my cart advertised for (rain suit) 39.99 and was billed 49.99. Although both prices are both economical, I don't appreciate the unexpected rate change after I pressed send.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    prices on some items better than other sites, but I waited over a year for one item to come back in stock & never did , had to order item from some place else.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    i enjoy the selection and prices
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Don't have much to comment on yet - just made my first online purchase. I do wish phone help was more available. My work hours (have cell policy at work, so can't call during work hours) have made it difficult for me to actually talk to anyone, so I just ordered online to give you guys a try.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I really appreciated the video on this product. I found it to be very helpful and it was what made me choose this item and this company over others.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Great products at good prices and fast shipping.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Fast Shipping, good selection and good prices.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Great site, very easy to use , and good product selection.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Products were great, very prompt shipping, good value. I did have to return the helmet for a larger size. I am waiting for the new helmet at this time but it has only been two days at this time.
    Aug 22, 2014
    The quality of the product exceeded my expectation. I'm so glad I purchased the XL cover for my Kawasaki 500 Cruiser.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Product shipping info was incorrectly stated as same day ship -- item did not ship for at least four days. Customer Service responded politely to my first inquiry, but when I replied indicating that the shipment info on the product page was incorrect, they never responded.
    Aug 22, 2014
    This is an amazing company, the videos on-line are so helpful. The products are EXACTLY what they say they are. Top quality - never have had an issue. Love my new Milwaukee riding boots.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    The size charts for the gloves I bought were not good! The size suggested in the charts was far to small! Shipping cost seem to get higher each time I make an order.