Jafrum Reviews

12/21/2014
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 992 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Dec 21, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from Jafrum, I read several reviews & liked what I read. I was very surprised at the prices so I thought I would give them a try. I love their no stocking fee for returns, their guarantee & free size exchanges and a discount too. With this order being gifts; I'm not 100% on the sizes so this was a big plus for me. Over all, if the product is quality, I will shop with Jafrum often.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I was overall really pleased with the shopping experience. I will buy from you again
    So far so good.
    Excelent web site!!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Just simply great products, prices and service! What more can you ask for?
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Every thing I've got for me and my wife has came From jafrum. It's alway shipped fast and on time And alway fits will well. I'll be doing more shopping With jafrum. Jafrum is the best place that haves What I need when I need it.
    Easy loved it
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I found them to have a large selection and good prices.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Nice site, instructions for finding the right size is very important.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Enjoy shopping with you a will be back come riding weather.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Most items we get are in stock, but sometimes you hit an item out of stock.
    Love this web site!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    overall experience was good. Was unable to purchase a helmet on closeout and don't know why. Called and left a message with no response and even wrote an email with no response. Would be nice to be able to talk to someone if there is a problem. I chose something else and my order was processed fine.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    very easy to place the order
    Dec 21, 2014
    The item arrives on time and i am very satisfied with it
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Prices are great but please display out of stock on the listing page instead of having to look at the product, select a style and then find out that many are out of stock. I understand it's the holiday season and much will be out of stock but it would be easier to shop if I could see out of stock items from the display page.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Would be nice to see an out of stock status before going all the way in to look at a product.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Website easy to navigate, good info on products, specific on items in good detail. Video product descriptions or reviews very informative and helpful.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Everything good
    Dec 21, 2014
    i am a repeat customer good products and good service but,i made a purchase and week later they had the product $10.00 less, i contacted customer service they wouldn't give a credit or store money they said that they donot match there price or anyone after the sale.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Shipping cost is high comparative European counterparts
    Dec 21, 2014
    Good quality. Knowledgeable Staff. Professional in web design and product illustration. Expensive in delivery cost.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Whats there to say, another quality product ordered from Jafrum for a great price.
    Dec 21, 2014
    Another quality Jafrum product.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Awesome looking bags only wish that lock swivels weren't made out of plastic should be stainless, otherwise very nice