Jafrum Reviews

09/03/2015
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 727 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Sep 3, 2015
    Jafrum is my "go to" site for cycle gear and merchandise. Shipping is prompt and the return procures for size exchange is flawless.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The website is setup in a user friendly manned. The video's and user reviews provided with the product helped me with my decision to buy the item I bought.
    good site, easy to use
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Difficult to navigate site. Kept getting ad pop ups. Curser would not go to search field.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Have used Jafrum in the past for resale when I was an accessory store owner.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Great site with good options. Prepping for first cross county trip and it was nice to find everything in one place. Prices seemed competitive so I did not bother wasting time to save a buck here and there. Have not received anything yet so I can't comment there.
    First time byer
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Always buy from Jafrum because they have what riders WANT. Prices are great and shipping is fast and cheap. No other way to shop.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I have hade very good experiences purchasing from Jafrum.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Always great to deal with Jafrum... excellent customer service and very efficient service which includes same day shipping.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    would like to know the origin of products. The who, what & where products come from
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Good prices. Very good selections.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Good order
    Sep 3, 2015
    Great product at a great price. I will order from them again.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Thanx until next time...
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Have been very happy with customer service. I have to return pants to rainsuit because of broken zipper. have very promp and very nice.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    This was my first purchase with Jafrum. Great price. Fast shipping. I was having trouble accessing the email link to my tracking number. I emailed customer service, a short time later they emailed back with my tracking number. I will do business with them again.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Tried 4 times to make this order. Would not work first three times. Continue button wouldn't work, or would not bring up the net page.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have made several purchases from Jafrum and have never been disappointed in the quality or service I get from them. Size exchanges, returns, etc. have been smooth and painless. Jafrum has top quality products and seem to take good care of their customers.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Product is well made and nice looking. I've never been disappointed with doing business with jafrum
  • Aug 20, 2015
    love the sight all good quality
    Sep 2, 2015
    recived the saddle bags with alittle modification they fit my 86 superglide well
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Excellent service, first experience was so easy