Jafrum Reviews

02/08/2016
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1114 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Nov 19, 2015
    The reviews were very helpful and so was the video about sizing for the MV101. I hope my husband likes it!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    I have ordered from Jafrum many times and I am always satisfied. The only suggestion I can recommend that the promo codes are easier to get to or you include a social offer or gift with purchase.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Like the prices & styles of your products
  • Nov 19, 2015
    good prices but the bags i bought were low quality. hoping this order is better
    Great site, thanks
  • Nov 18, 2015
    good experience so far. looking forward to merchandise
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Best online or otherwise m/c gear store!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    I have recently gotten married and have switched my name on my cards however you would only accept my previous name even though it has been 2 months
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Each time i have ordered anything from Jafrum I am excited to get it since i know it will be what I ordered and made well with a low cost for the item.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Quick and easy ordering, Great selection of gear!
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Nice selection. Good prices.
    Nov 19, 2015
    No issues. Heller and pants fit fine and were at a reasonable price. Free shipping was a plus.
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Nov 19, 2015
    Nice jacket with super fast shipping!
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Looked at this for some time and many others before choosing this one. It looks like the best product for a great price
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    I received my order very quickly. The chaps fit like a dream. The quality of the product is excellent.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    I ordered a size Large rain suit (advertised on line at $39.00, but I could only find it available in my size for $49 which seemed to be a bit deceptive in advertising. Regardless, I thought it was still a good deal. But what was shipped was a 4xl jacket and a SMALL pant!! I could not believe it. That is beyond incompetent. And to top that, it cost be $18.00 to return the suit via U.S. Mail standard shipping. So, I spent a total of $26.00 dollars in shipping charges to get and return the suit and I have no product! A completely unsatisfactory experience.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I appreciate the quality and price for the products I need and the sales are great.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nov 19, 2015
    Absolutely satisified. Great service. Good response.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    Out of stock on the size i needed. Other than that...one great company to work with. Wish the showroom was open on the weekends. I know friends of mine would like to go to.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Jafrum is a good place to shop.they have some items that I haven't seen any where else,as I ordered 2 items today.
    Nov 19, 2015
    My experience with your products have been good.