Jafrum Reviews

02/08/2016
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1114 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

Love this site!
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I love Jafrum, really wish I had more money to spend. very please on the wide verity of items available
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Great value for awesome gear!
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Very pleased with all my orders from Jafrum I highly recommend them to all my riding friends.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Excellent company to deal with, great prices,fast service. Would recommend to others.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    We have purchased several items from Jafrum and have always been happy with them
  • Nov 15, 2015
    A series of pictures with measurements would be nice to go with all of the products like saddlebags and packs that go on the back rest or on top of the rear rack. A variety of colors would also be nice. Having me take a survey before the product arrives is a bit ridiculous!
    overallnice shopping experience
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I am very impressed with their website, product offering, and the very helpful videos available for nearly all the products.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    I love jafrum products and prices. Shipping is a little pricey depending on how much your ordering.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    I have ordered from Jafrum in the past and they are #1 for product quality, customer service, speed and even returns. Best out there
  • Nov 7, 2015
    very easy to use when checking out
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nov 16, 2015
    I order some items which I am going to return. The item is scratched and not to my liking. Not what description said it is like also.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Good prices, good products, and good service.
    Nov 15, 2015
    Great products, great prices, and great service.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nov 15, 2015
    One of the zippers on the zip off saddlebags was mangled. I did not try to remove it, as I was afraid I could not reattach it. The item was greatly reduced in price. Maybe this was why. If the bags hold up otherwise, this will not be an issue.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nov 16, 2015
    Very satisfied and would recommend to my friends and will shop this site again
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Nov 15, 2015
    The product I received was damaged
  • Nov 2, 2015
    So glad I found this site. Will definitely visit again.
    Nov 16, 2015
    Love my new motorcycle rain suit. Works great. Keeps me dry and wards off most of the cold. Would buy from Jafrum again.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Great service and great products!!!!!
  • Nov 2, 2015
    The shopping experience is fantastic.
    Nov 16, 2015
    Very satisfied with the speed of delivery. Great quality and product selection. Would definitely recommend Jafrum for any rider!!