Jafrum Reviews

08/29/2015
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 708 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Aug 19, 2015
    Customer service was AWESOME. I need to return the bags I had purched in June due to a problem that will be covered under warrenty. But agent helped me get the brackets to hard mount the bags to the bike. He was great!!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    would like to see a few more options in the lower to med. price range
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great prices !! Highly recommended !!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Sites easy to get around and signup+checkout is very simple.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Thanks for the easy shopping
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love this company. They have quality products at affordable prices. I have no need, except for the bike, to be a member of the Hundred Dollar club!!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Nice site. Very good buying experience.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Overall experience was great. Had trouble finging exactly what I was looking for but came close. A little trouble with checking out with pay pal but it eventually worked. I would recommend this site.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great products and service usually at a very reasonable price.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Wouldn't accept my CHASE card, claiming incorrect info. IT WAS ALL CORRECT! After two tries, I gave up and used a card that offers no rewards. Almost cancelled it but I wanted the boots.
    1st ever purchase very easily done
    Great Prices. Easy to use website
  • Aug 16, 2015
    rain suits leaving for vacation in two weeks......we will see how they do!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my purchases with this company Prices are very good and quality also.
    Aug 18, 2015
    IHAVE ORDERED FROM JAFRUM MANY TIMES IN THE PAST AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT, HOW FAST IT IS RECEIVED AND THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT. THE PRICES ARE NOT BAD EITHER. I WOULD RECCOMEND JAFRUM TO ANYONE.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Rain gear works great. Rode all day in a rain storm and stayed completely dry. Quality made.
    Excellent rain gear
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 17, 2015
    As usual jafrum came through again. The Milwaukee boots I ordered are great. They were a little loose but I have small feet. A pair of insoles and I'm ready to ride. The saddleman bags I received fit my Ultra just fine and can't wait to try them out on an upcoming trip. Thank you for your great products and services.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Love your products and pricing. Will be buying more soon ! Are you going to sell tires ?
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I have ordered here before and I like the reasonable prices for the quality of the products offered.
    Aug 18, 2015
    Once again you have met my expectations, thank you Jafrum!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Love this site, excited to get my gear
    Aug 17, 2015
    Helmet fit awesome, and the sizing guide was right on point! Definitely looking forward to ordering more items.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Overall easy online purchase.
    Aug 17, 2015
    The helmet i ordered did not fit properly. I returned and im still waiting for refund.