Jafrum Reviews

09/01/2015
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 718 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Aug 20, 2015
    I have made several purchases from Jafrum and have never been disappointed in the quality or service I get from them. Size exchanges, returns, etc. have been smooth and painless. Jafrum has top quality products and seem to take good care of their customers.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    love the sight all good quality
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Excellent service, first experience was so easy
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Customer service was AWESOME. I need to return the bags I had purched in June due to a problem that will be covered under warrenty. But agent helped me get the brackets to hard mount the bags to the bike. He was great!!
    keep up the low prices
    easy efficient site
  • Aug 18, 2015
    would like to see a few more options in the lower to med. price range
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I collect batting style gloves and the pair I found at Jafrum is AWESOME! great addition to my collection
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great prices !! Highly recommended !!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Sites easy to get around and signup+checkout is very simple.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love this company. They have quality products at affordable prices. I have no need, except for the bike, to be a member of the Hundred Dollar club!!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Nice site. Very good buying experience.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Price looks good. Hoping that the jacket quality and size also looks good for that price.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Very fast delivery!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Love your products and pricing. Will be buying more soon ! Are you going to sell tires ?
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I had paid for fast shipping and wasn't notified that the product was on back order. other supplier's have indicated at the time of placing orders if items were in stock or on back order. Jafrum has a good selection and might use in the future. I'll place orders by phone.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I have ordered here before and I like the reasonable prices for the quality of the products offered.
    Aug 18, 2015
    Once again you have met my expectations, thank you Jafrum!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Order size according to chart put chaps are too short waist is about right tho
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Wish there had been more information on how to measure for the rain suit jacket.
    Aug 19, 2015