Jafrum Reviews

02/09/2016
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1108 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Jan 18, 2016
    im not thrilled about having to pay return shipping on FREE SIZE EXCHANGES, but other than that, the company has done well by me in the past.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Not sure if it's my browser, but every time I make a change (adjust the price slider), or view a product, it takes me back to the original page. Kind of frustrating / inconvenient.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Many of your youth helmets were out of stock :(
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Always a good product for the money
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Amazing price on an awesome helmet
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Always get great service and quality products from Jafrum
  • Jan 11, 2016
    easy to order from. when i do need to call, representative has always been friendly and helpful
  • Jan 9, 2016
    I'VE ORDER ITEMS BEFORE, AND HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCE AND SERVICE.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    I really like it. ..I found what I want..
    Very good brand. ..
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Great prices and good products
    Jan 16, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Love the site and Saddlebags, bought some years ago for a different bike. Have the website in my favorites
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 18, 2016
    Not shipping on time was not big deal, as I realized it was forcast to rain, and there were probable a lot of orders for rainsuite.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Jan 16, 2016
    Jafrum has been great ,
  • Jan 5, 2016
    good ompany that's why I keep comeing back
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Sometimes I will look at other online stores for equipment but always return to Jafrum. I have had excellent experiences in the past and hope to continue doing business with them in the future.
    Jan 18, 2016
    I contacted Jafrum four times in reference to my order. Three of the four times, I was told someone would contact me within a specified time frame in order to resolve my issue. No one ever contacted me ANY TIME and I had to call back a forth time. During that call, I was told they were awaiting an answer from a distributor. I was offered the opportunity to send the times back to Jafrum, for a refund. I accepted this offer and will NEVER do business with Jafrum again. For a company that touts their pride in customer service, this has been one of the worst consumer experiences I have ever had. I will let all my friends that I ride with know how horrible Jafrum is to deal with and insure they are not treated as I was. There are numerous other companies out there that offer the exact same products for the same price as Jafrum. I am pretty sure I can find one that values me and my friends, as customers.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Disappointed duel charger was out.
    Jan 17, 2016
    Have a battery problem with my gloves. Contacted customer service, they were to get back to me. Haven't. Told lady I charged battery's, were charging ok so threw away packing box's, then found out one battery would not turn on after hookup to glove. Would like to return battery but have got no instructions.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Excellent products and service. Very helpful videos also...
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    I purchased a close out item (rain gear) that limited selection, which is fine. Now waiting to use the item to learn how well it works. The decision to purchase the item was based on previous customer satisfaction. Shipment arrived on time and I was made aware of shipping status.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    Customer support personnel shouldn't lie to customers nor should they make promises they can't or don't plan on keeping. If they don't know the answer to a question they should either let the customer know the information isn't available or find the information.