Jafrum Reviews

08/29/2016
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 837 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Aug 27, 2016
    Love your products and fast service. You have Great Buys on your merchandise.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Spent days shopping for what I needed. Found it at Jafrum.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    The only complaint I have about the site is that you can not enlarge the picture of the product you are looking at.
    Always great items.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great place to order from.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Quick and easy with an excellent selection.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I REALLY appreciated and found the review of the fly tourist helmet very helpful. I was looking for a helmet I could afford with a larger view/visor. The review video actually sold me on the helmet.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    This is my first experience with Jafrum, I am anxious to get my products before arriving at a final opnion.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I'd like it if your website didn't lock up. It was really difficult to navigate and I could NEVER access the buck back page to see the details... I attempted this on my phone and on a desktop computer, so I'm fairly certain it was the site and not my connectivity...
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Good quality at good prices
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I liked a windshield bag I ordered, but there was only 1 available and I wanted 3...too bad.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Was quite pleased with the ease of finding and purchasing the products from Jafrum. Item information was detailed yet easy to read and understand. Prices are nicely competitive.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    The first time I ordered from Jafrum,I was skeptical of ordering anything off line, but Jafrum put that to rest, when I was given a tracking number, and my first vest was delivered when they said it would...great feeling, the best thing is, the vest looked good and fit good too...Thank you
  • Aug 17, 2016
    While shopping for saddle bags, it was difficult to know which size each bag was. I had to open each item and scroll to find the data. It wasn't always in the same place. It would be convenient for the size to be listed in the description.
    Aug 27, 2016
    I ordered the all black saddle bags but received two-tone bags. They were my second choice, but I preferred the black. I needed something quick so I kept these. When I double checked my order to see if I had mistakenly ordered two-tone (I didn't), the price on the black bags dropped $10.00. Nothing like insult to injury.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    So far so good
    Aug 27, 2016
    Was a good experience for first time shopping with Jafrum
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Fast and accurate!
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    AWFUL!! I ordered a MV107 Blue denim vest in XL for a 40" chest, (brand - Vance Biker Wear). I have 39" chest and I am 5' 7" and 160lbs. The bottom of the best was 48" around, I could fit both of my arms inside the vest. Jafrum told me I had to pay to ship it for an exchange, but I used their sizing chart. The sizing chart should've been more thorough! After shipping it back, it took them 7 days from the time they received it to send a new one, they said it had to go through their quality control. When I received a new one in a medium size, it seemed to fit. Though a M is made for a 36" chest according to their site, and a snap on a breast pocket didn't work. They must've forgotten to send it through quality control!
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I have made several purchases from Jafrum, and have been impressed every time. My first Jafrum items were gifts from my father, and though there was a misunderstanding during a return due to incorrect ordering of sizes, Jafrum made it right. One of the products that my dad purchased, gauntlet gloves, were one of three items I was wearing that survived during a bike wreck. They were the only motorcycle specific apparel I was wearing that survived; I still use these gloves during cold weather riding. Great products and unbelievable pricing for the quality that you get.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    The price on the Shoei helmet was better than anywhere else!