Jafrum Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jafrum Reviews

05/29/2017
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 771 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• May 26, 2017
    Always a good source for finding motorcycle clothes I need
  • May 25, 2017
    Great prices, great product selection, easy to navigate website. Would highly recommend!
  • May 09, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    Bought a pair of oxford sport bike blue summer gloves and really love the gloves but i havd to wait a extra week to get them. Didn't know they were a special order when i ordered them. My suggestion to this company is to tell on the description that they are comimg from a different vendor that way you cam expect to wait some time to receive. Other then that great purchase and really love the gloves.
  • May 17, 2017
    Can't beat the prices and selections
    May 25, 2017
    All in all, an outstanding experience. It is great to now know about a company offering this much selection on motorcycle gear at the prices. The items I bought were what I would call an epic steal, a great win. The only downside to the experience was a slight mix up on the shipping method, as I have a PO Box as my primary address. Nevertheless, I will certainly order again from Jafrum. I plan to purchase a pair of gloves and boots next, and likely saddle bags and a motorcycle cover later in the year.
  • May 16, 2017
    great site and products. Easy return policy
    GREAT GREAT service
    Good Prices, Good Value
    Great
  • May 25, 2017
    Nice fast checkout process. Just wish Jafrum would list a helmet model with out separate listings for each color. Make color a choice once you call up the make and model of helmet please.
    hi
  • May 25, 2017
    I buy a lot of mdse online. If Jafrum has what I need a great price I will buy it. For me it is all about the merchandise and the prices. Any company doing business today should have customer service and shipping down pat. They have GOOD competition: Motorcycle Superstore, Motorcycle Closeouts and Dennis Kirk just to name a few. I have used all 3 of them in the past. I was not impressed with some of Jafrum's mdse or mdse availability. Specifically Motorcycle Jackets, Boots and Gloves. Just trying to help. In the end, I did buy something.
    May 25, 2017
    It was all that I hoped for, the web site was easy to navigate, and my bag arrived in perfect condition.
  • May 16, 2017
    The tremendous selection, clear and descriptive information and pricing are ALL exceptional;. The feature that put the experience over the top for me was the VIDEO which demonstrated all the features of the Saddleman Saddlebags I chose. That was just fantastic. So much more convincing than a single photo with no context, contrast etc
    May 25, 2017
    So gar the experience has been exceptional. Cant wait to have the brackets and saddlebags mounted on my bike. All my research has convinced me to have these items professionallt installed and I am following that advice.
  • May 24, 2017
    As a working class father of 2, Jafrum makes very convenient and affordable. Thanks Jafrum.
    The Price is Right check out was easy
  • May 24, 2017
    Pricing was very good. Some items were out of stock, so I figure they were a popular item. Otherwise, very pleased with ordering process. Definitely order again.
  • May 24, 2017
    so far so good just order product ill let you know when I recive it
  • May 24, 2017
    First time buyer and I believe they have lots of options. I recommend others to buy from them.
  • May 24, 2017
    Jafrum's emails made this sale accessible to someone like me, who doesn't normally shop around online when I don't desperately need something. I found the sale to be irresistible and easy to use. Also, the customer comments and videos made sizing and my decision process easier. Thanks, Jafrum! Keep up the great work!
  • May 24, 2017
    Jafrum seems to be a good website with a great selection of quality merchandise at good prices.
  • May 23, 2017
    I have been pleased with Jafrum in the past.