Jafrum Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jafrum Reviews

05/26/2017
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 772 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Apr 04, 2017
    Web site hard to use.selected item kept telling me my kart was empty.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    so far no problems have been very high quality items
  • Apr 04, 2017
    This is the second helmet I purchased from Jafrum...and will continue to look at Jafrum first when looking for my riding gear
    Apr 04, 2017
    Good pricing, ships quickly, easy to purchase. I would like to at times have more information about the product itself. I ordered chaps, they are stiff heavy leather. I'd like to have a softer leather. That kind of information is harder to glean.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I will update my comments once I receive the jackets for my nephew. I am praying that it is everything that he wants. From the picture and other comments, I believe that I will be satisfied. Thx
    Apr 04, 2017
    Fast shipping and great product. Size was well described and it for perfectly
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Apr 04, 2017
    You indicated that the product was on hand and would ship within 24-48 hours. When it did not, I contacted you and your response was that it was in stock in the CA warehouse. Too save tax, it had to ship to your facility in North Carolina to ship it to my home in California. So, it took a few days longer. So, you saved be sales tax on this purchase. Kudos for the proactive method. Would have been nice to get that information without pinging you for it.
  • Mar 17, 2017
    Bought from them in the past always a good experience.
    Apr 04, 2017
    Great place to deal with. Have made a couple of purchase at this point everything went great.
    Apr 04, 2017
    Good service for FRANCE, order arrived quickly.
    Easy to order
  • Mar 24, 2017
    Price is nice. product looks good hope it fits as it should
    It' is a beautiful Helmet. Thanks
  • Mar 23, 2017
    I am pleased with the price, It looks nice in the pictures,
    Apr 03, 2017
    I was happy wit the price and yhe on time delivery. By the picture I thought the material was a little better but overall I'm happy.
  • Mar 18, 2017
    Great site
    Apr 03, 2017
    The helmet I ordered was an XL based on the measuring chart, but was still too small. And, a 2XL is not available for the specific item.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Pricing is outstanding on this item. I'm currently rebuilding my motorcycling gear lost through an unfortunate occurrence. Thanks for providing such a great selection.
    Apr 03, 2017
    Hello. The reason I've returned said item is I was planning on ordering a smaller size of same, but saw another suit I liked better and have received the later in a very timely fashion and like what I see. This item is a rain suit so I have not yet put it to the test. Thanks for great pricing/items. Be well all.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Can't wait to get the vest.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Apr 03, 2017
    One of my products was wrong. It was like pulling teeth to actually talk to a customer rep on the phone. I'm still having that issue. On my order form it has on it that I ordered plain saddle bags, but I received one with nubs. I sent them back and still have not received my actual saddle bags. It's been over 14 days now. No one has even contacted me either.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Great assortment of products and fantastic prices.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    Did alright in the past
    Apr 03, 2017
    Pleased with the helmet,fit perfectly and had features not advertised like a removable washable liner.
  • Mar 25, 2017
    havent received product yet.
    Apr 03, 2017
    Two small cuts on top of lid on saddle bag lids. Did not notice right away. Could have happened after I put on.
    Apr 03, 2017
    Did not receive any tracking info or updates.