Jafrum Reviews

07/28/2014
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1245 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

really nice sale items
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Overall one of the best websites. very easy to use and live chat was available (did no use this time) Great variety of items, descriptions were clear and photos very helpful.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Seems like a workable site that I'll revisit when I next need something bike related.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    best pricing with the best info about there products
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Excellent selection, helpful video, free shipping are all important to me
  • Jun 23, 2014
    online everything went well. We will see what happens when the rain suit gets here. Thanks Return policy is great
  • Jun 23, 2014
    great place to shop for motorcycle things
    Pleased with my purchase
  • Jun 23, 2014
    I like the selection and price
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jafrum is a place to buy a lot of stuff for reasonable prices
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Well laid out website. Good descriptions of merchandise.
    Jun 23, 2014
    Boots arrived in a very short time. They were very stiff but have loosened up after only the second wearing. Top quality in every aspect. The zippers on each side are unbelievable when putting the boots on or taking them off. I'll never buy another pair without them. Couldn't be happier.
  • Jun 15, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I have bought several motorcycle apparel products from Jafrum. They all have been high quality and low in price. I will keep coming back when need motorcycle apparel.
    Jun 24, 2014
    I have bought several motorcycle apparel items from Jafrum. They all have met my expectations.This rain suit is of very high quality and the sizing is good. I live in Portland, OR so I will be using it this week. I have no doubt that it will hold up to the bad weather here.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I was very surprised at the speed of delivery of the mesh motorcycle jacket that I ordered - less than a week! The jacket itself fit very well and was much less expensive than locally available. A definite winner
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Your shipping is high and your prices are so/so. You have a good selection but if I have a choice to buy from a place like Amazon for example, that will cover shipping both ways if I need a return, I would pick them over you all the time.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Love it,best site I`ve found for bike parts
    Jun 24, 2014
    Items were received in a very short time,thought it would take a week or so but received them in 3 days.Very happy with items and service.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    1st time buyer, these questions should be asked after I receive the item I ordered and see the merchandise. The order process was easy.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Nice site. Better prices on what I needed than Ebay. We'll see
  • Jun 10, 2014
    I have been looking on the site for a few months now and in the last 2 weeks I have placed 2 orders. very satisfied with the selections.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I really enjoy your site with the large selection of products.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    My experience was great, I found exactly what I was looking for and all the info I needed to make a good decision was posted for me. Great overall experience.