Jafrum Reviews

02/06/2016
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1119 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Dec 21, 2015
    Always great products are awesome prices
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with Jafrum products.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    I enjoy your videos about products and service
  • Dec 20, 2015
    This is my first purchase from Jafram.I already have an item to compare my purchase with.I had a little trouble with the order.I hope it will be correct.The item looks of good quality.Price is pretty good.I will be energetically of people to this site if everything works out.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    yeah a lot of great stuff I plan on shopping here a few more times good price good selection
  • Dec 20, 2015
    It takes me a long time to search through the choices and then finally make a decision. EVERY time I shop this site the same thing happens: I finally make a decision, only to find out the product is "out of stock." Really pisses me off. I've made two purchases here, but at least eight at other sites that I WOULD HAVE made here.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Despite having a lot of products, it literally only took me less than 5 minutes to find exactly what I wanted, what size I needed, and when I wanted it by. The prices are extremely low for the quality. I hand make a lot of apparel and know good products when I see it. I'm extremely excited to send the denim vest I gifted my fiance! The simplest online shopping experience ever, honestly. Thanks!
  • Dec 20, 2015
    i thought your page was well thought out to help shopping, and the reviews you posted was very helpful
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    Very happy with my purchases!
  • Dec 13, 2015
    I never shop anywhere else!
    Dec 20, 2015
    There has never been an online purchase source like Jafrum. These folks Rock! Shipping is always fast and dependable. I have no idea how they do it but other companies need to take notice and educate themselves. Jafrum has always been my go-to place. If they don't have it, then you don't need it.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    My husband requested two products from you and sent me links. By the time I checked them (later the same day), one of the two was already out of stock. Yes, it was on sale, but it felt a bit like a bait.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    good prices and I will have to wait to see quality of my item
    Dec 20, 2015
    The quality of the item matched the price buti was not pleased with the vest overall and the snap was broken
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Dec 20, 2015
    Good product as advertised, quick shipping even though it's Christmas season
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    Great shopping experience. Speedy delivery. Product that exactly as described.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    Always has good prices on quality products. Fast shipping. When necessary, they accept returns with no questions asked.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Dec 20, 2015
    When I return a product, whether it be for exchange or refund, I do NOT expect to have to pay for shipping! In my opinion, you would do well to amend your return policy in that regard.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Very good variety
    None
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Great site and quality products
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    Received order missing important parts, Eventually got my missing parts but was surprised I was expected to contact the maker of Vest rather than Jafrum .