Jafrum Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jafrum Reviews

04/25/2017
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 688 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Feb 26, 2017
    I typically stay loyal to a company that has great pricing and treats me well. I am taking a chance, but if this transaction goes well...you bet I'll pass my endorsement to all my motorcycle riding friends.I also appreciate your rewards program...and it certainly will encourage me to return for my future purchases!Thanks much!
    Great prices.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Feb 26, 2017
    Very happy with the service and savings. I've only ordered twice but both times it arrived ahead of schedule and as advertised. Thank you jafrum. Jim.
    QUALITY PRODUCTS GOOD PRICES AND QUICK SHIPPING
    good site to get boots
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Feb 26, 2017
    Love my stuff
  • Feb 25, 2017
    I love that Jafrum's prices beats out other competitors.
    Nice products
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Great service
  • Feb 25, 2017
    Love the quality of my product
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Feb 25, 2017
    this was not available in a XXL, i ordered a XL in hopes it would fit....a little to snug....using Fed-EX that switches to USPS suck, the USPS side is slow and awkward to track. UPS / Fed-EX are perfect
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Good pricing on great products!!!Thanks Jafrum
    Feb 25, 2017
    Jafrum is awesomely great place to online shop!! Thanks Jafrum!
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Website was easy to find after completing a google and search and the link went straight to the page for the item I was trying to purchase. Once there, finding a suitable helmet within an affordable price range was very easy.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Good selection and pricing, I'll be back.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Feb 24, 2017
    Got the Ballistic motorcycle pants, my first ever pair of motorcycle pants in over 30 years of riding, and I am quite pleased. The pants appear to be well made, look good, fit, and were definitely very reasonably priced.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    You Have a good selection a friend told me about you.
    Feb 24, 2017
  • Feb 23, 2017
    Can't wait to shop some more. Best prices on the web.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I was pleasantly surprised that these two items were cheaper than any other retailers for the same product.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    I just completed the order process. I have no idea yet as to how well Jafrum will fulfill their end. We will see how it goes.
    Feb 23, 2017
    The order came so damn fast that there was not time for tracking to take place.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    shocked at shipping charge.
    Feb 23, 2017
    ordered product, processed a couple days later and stated shipped USPS. According to tracking only al lable was printed and not mailed for several days. For a small item mailed with in the same state should have been here in 2 or 3 days. I contacted asking if shipped. Did this via e-mail and told to phone so I did so 2 times. Only voice mail, no one ever phoned back.. In the end did receive e-mail and half hearted apology for delay in mailing. TOO LITTLE TO LATE. Recent purchase of an item form your competition in another state. Arrived in 3 days, no problems they did as promised. Now I have just placed a major order with them.