Jafrum Reviews

04/17/2015
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 786 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• Feb 15, 2015
    the only problem I had was that I couldn't locate the return policy
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Excellent selection, good prices. Everything I wanted was in stock. Videos very helpful.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    My friend showed me this site and i ordererd my first biker jacket loved it and I'm ordering another one this year
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Everything was cool, just waiting for my order to arrive now.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    great website and really good prices
  • Feb 14, 2015
    so far so good. We will see how they deliver my first order
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Excellent product selection with competitive pricing. The product videos are well made and easy to understand which enhances the customer experience.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Let's see after I get the order if I like what I wanted sect.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    great company fast service good products
  • Feb 13, 2015
    1st time on the sight, love the layout, prices are good, shipping is good, will see how things are when I get them, if all is good, then I will shop with Jafrum again.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I found great products at reasonable prices. Will definitely return to shop and pass on the web-site.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    great prices compared to other sites, free shipping over 89. customer feedback and video reviews are awesome
    Feb 14, 2015
    Super fast shipping. Love the items
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Check out was somewhat hard to get through. Don't know if it was the site or my connection. Took me 4 try's to get through.
    Feb 14, 2015
    Product arrived. But the size chart was not true to size. Have returned them for the next size up. But over all a very good product. Good company to work with. Purchased a helmet a couple years ago. Good service.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    love my experience with your company
    Feb 14, 2015
    Love your products..customer service..delivery..I have yet to have a bad experience. Keep up the great professionalism..
    Feb 15, 2015
    Perfect size and comfort. Fast delivery!
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Always a great selection, great prices, and easy checkout. You are one of my main sources for quality products for my motorcycle needs.
    Feb 15, 2015
    Always a great experience. I've ordered more than once and have always been more than saticfied with the product, price, and speed of shipping.
    Feb 15, 2015
    Product seems to of good quality and arrived within the window of time stated when purchased.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    all good shopping experiences so far, will continue to shop here.
    Feb 12, 2015
    as always, completely satisfied!