Jafrum Reviews

02/12/2016
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1095 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

love the Quality of the Vest
  • Dec 16, 2015
    My buddy's turned me on to jafrum. And anytime I need gear or accessories for me ,my wife, or bike.i always check Jafrums cause quality and price are always number one. Tnx DJ
  • Dec 16, 2015
    So easy to find what I was looking for. Definitely Jafrum is now my favorite page to shop gifts for my bf mnotorcycle. Great prices!
    Execellent as usual
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Was happy to find the helmet liner I needed on Jafrum, and picked out a smoked face shield too. Adequate description kept me from ordering the wrong one.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    If everything is as looks I will be very pleased.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Like the products
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Shopping thru Jafrum is quick and easy. Enjoyed my previous experiences.
    Dec 16, 2015
    The item we purchased came quicker than we expected. It looked exactly like it did on the internet and was a very well made product. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Jafrum.com is a great site I have made several purchases and recommend the site to any one who likes name brand products at great prices. They ship fast and the customer service is Awesome!
    I love Jafrum
    The service was Awesome
  • Dec 6, 2015
    The website is not friendly to iPads and difficult to use also slow response time. Not crazy about your site.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Nice website store. Great selection of products and good prices
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Dec 16, 2015
    My transaction was a headache. Tracking product led me from its origin in north carolina to puerto rico. I live in Minnesota. It was in Puerto rico when it should've been in my mailbox. I tried calling and emailing no response til monday morning, luckily i had received it Saturday evening. When i finally actually spoke to a human being she had no answer for why it went to puerto rico. Im satisfied with the product, it got here on time to present it as a surprise to a disabled child. Transaction was nerve racking due to it being 3 or 4 days late and having a deadline on my end.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    My husband and I love Jafrum. We buy all of our gear from here.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    MY SON RECOMMENDED easy access
    Dec 15, 2015
    fast delivery easy access on line
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Dec 16, 2015
    Good selection of products at great prices.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Bought a motorcycle helmet and love it. Fits perfect. Shipped really fast. No complaints.
    Dec 16, 2015
    I love the merchandise and service was fast. Customer service people was very nice and had a fast response time answering my questions.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Dec 15, 2015
    The sizing is a bit confusing. You have to watch a video to fully understand what size to order. And then it's still a guess. The return postage is extremely expensive and the customer pays for it. But they will ship free of charge a replacement. I hope this size fits...