Jafrum Reviews

07/04/2015
Jafrum Ratings and User Reviews. Jafrum is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 710 reviews.

Jafrum Rating

More About Jafrum

Recent Reviews for Jafrum

• May 28, 2015
    I am a designer and a bit particular when it comes to websites and checking out workflows. I think the overall design is a little overwhelming at first.... I don't know where to start. I would love to be able to search for my bike and then see everything that is compatible with it rather than searching for an item and then trying to figure out if it's compatible. I like the PayPal integration. And being a new rider, I appreciate the videos... very helpful!
  • May 21, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I had to return helmet for a bigger size. I tracked the package and it has been received. Hoping turn around goes well.
  • May 21, 2015
    great VALUE FOR THE MONEY HAD TO EXCHANGE ONE OF THE HELMETS, WRONG SIZE
    May 30, 2015
    I was very pleased with the music that played while I had to wait for a customer service representative on the phone.
    May 28, 2015
    This purchase was for the sole purpose of completing the MSF Basis Rider Course. Order was processed and delivered in a timely manner.
  • May 20, 2015
    Always good prices, great products. Wish there was free shipping for orders over $100
  • May 19, 2015
    I really enjoyed the videos of the products that I was actually interested in.
  • May 18, 2015
    I always receive excellent material and craftsmanship on every order. Everything is as described and fits correctly if you use the sizing chart.
  • May 18, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    Excellent quality and delivered before the scheduled delivery date
    fair prices easy shopping
  • May 17, 2015
    Only problem I had was trying to buy a tool bag I actually wanted. All the ones I liked were out of stock so I had to get one that was just ok.
    May 28, 2015
    Even what was said to be in stock wasn't.
    May 30, 2015
    Only returned an item to get a smaller size.
  • May 16, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    Still waiting info on differnnet helmets.
  • May 15, 2015
    Jafrum seems to have quality products at affordable prices. Great Value.
    great experience
    May 29, 2015
    As usual, I received what I ordered very promptly. It was a size too small so I have returned it for exchange. This is the first time trying to return so I cannot comment on how well it works but the process seems easy enough. I have purchased from Jafrum many times and I am always amazed at the product that I get for the price I pay. Much better than any other company that I have dealt with.
    May 29, 2015
    Was all it was represented as.
  • May 14, 2015
    Really not sure yet as I just placed the order. Hoping it will be in on time. They're willingness to rush this will decide on future purchases.
    May 29, 2015
    There was an issue with the shipping. Asked for a refund. After several emails and one phone call they did fully reimburse me.
  • May 10, 2015
    first time to shop at Jafrum
  • May 5, 2015
    What happened to the free shipping?!
  • May 5, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    2 adet Motosiklet kaskı satın aldım. Ürünleri ayrı ayrı göndermişler. ilk gelen kutunun üzerindeki fatura 2adet kask yazdığı için fazla gümrük ödedim oysa içinde tek kask vardı. İkinci gelen üründe herşey normaldi ancak bu ürünün takip numarasını bana bildirmediler.Sorun yaşadım ama çözüldü.Yine de teşekkür ederim.