Jake Wilson Reviews

08/28/2016
Jake Wilson Ratings and User Reviews. Jake Wilson is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 525 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jake Wilson

2015 Platinum

Jake Wilson Rating

More About Jake Wilson

Recent Reviews for Jake Wilson

• Aug 23, 2016
    First purchase. Have yet to see how it pans out. No information on how long deliveries usually take.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    The only thing that could be better is live chat. I tried twice to do this and the first time I sent messages about finding a product no one answered me by email and also about price matching and no one answered me.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    My favorite online motorcycle store
  • Aug 21, 2016
    If my privacy is so important why are you asking personal questions on this survey ????????
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    Item as described and fast shipping. Great overall shopping experience.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    great prices and service, thank you
    Aug 23, 2016
    Fantastic prices, great customer service always a pleasure to do business with.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    love buy parts for my bikes over the years
    Aug 23, 2016
    made a mistake on order and they took care of it for me!
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Best deal on tires. I lays sava ton of $$$, get deals and JWCash and Free Shipping.
    Aug 21, 2016
    Their Free Shippng of Motorcycle Tires is Lightenng Fast!!! I had my tire in less than 48 hours and usally if you want it in that amount of time, you need to pay for faster shiping. Been buying from Jake Wilson for many years I will continue to buy as long as I own motorcycles.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I am a new rider so I was looking or tires that weren't too off the chart expensive without compromising quality and #1 over anything while riding is safety. I found the tires I wanted, they were in stock and ready to ship. Seeming that we are moving and our last day here is Friday I needed the 2 day shipping even though it may have been a little pricy. But when I think about it tires probably aren't cheap to send anywhere.... Thank you!! You guys had the lowest prices with everything I needed together as a bundle with the best shipping option. Great purchasing experience!! Thanks!!
    Aug 22, 2016
    I bought a set of Pirelli Angel GT's and they were delivered on time and are the best tires I've ever experienced. I ordered a Yamaha hat and when I ordered it, it said it was in stock and ready to ship. 2 days later I get an email saying no more inventory and it's awaiting shipment...
    Aug 24, 2016
    Great shipping o time already riding n it.
    Aug 22, 2016
    Tires were shown as being delivered, but didn't show up until two days later, probably the fault of ONTRAC shipper.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Crazy killer deals for tires! Thank you!
    Aug 24, 2016
    Fast service, and great prices.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I bought a set of Bridgestone tires and didn't see any mention of the promotion from Bridgestone. They have a summer promotion these days and you could get a $50 gift card if you buy a set of tires. I think it's better to list it somewhere on the product page and it helps Jake Wilson to do more business. Overall you guys have the lowest price I could find online! Love it!
    Aug 22, 2016
    Great experience will buy tire from JW again. They even helped me to fill out the rebate form for my tires! Tires are great but the packaging is kinda awkward. They used plastic wrapped tires so some part peeled off. Overall great merchant!
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    Placed an order. Took a long time to ship. Then received wrong item. And it was a defective item.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great selection of parts at a good price. Fast service
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great prices would highly recommend.
    Highly recommended
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Good stuff at good prices. Free shipping. Could carry more brake pad choices.
    Aug 23, 2016
    Jake Wilson carries good quality stuff, at great prices, with very fast low or no cost shipping. And, their customer support is responsive and friendly!