Jake Wilson Reviews

02/09/2016
Jake Wilson Ratings and User Reviews. Jake Wilson is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 157 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jake Wilson

2015 Platinum

Jake Wilson Rating

More About Jake Wilson

Recent Reviews for Jake Wilson

• Jan 26, 2016
    Great online services and deals you can't beat
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Good products and service. The tire search for my bike was a little flaky.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Jake Wilson has become my go-to place for motorcycle tires. They are always very fast to ship and I have not seen better prices anywhere else. I recommend Jake Wilson to all of my friends that ride.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    great prices with quick shipping
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I live in Qatar and in the billing information I couldn't see that as a country therefore I had to result to going through Paypal. It would be nice to see that option there. Other than that price-wise was very competitive and all-in-all I will continue to use this website :)
  • Jan 22, 2016
    This company is dependable and always ships items fast!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I purchased a defective brake lever. When I called about returning it, I was told I had to take a photo of the defect and email it to Jake Wilson. (There was no screw hole drilled to attach it and I was unable to photograph it) If it was determined that it actually was defective, I could then pay shipping to return it and I would also be charged a restocking fee. This is why I will NEVER recommend Jake Wilson to anyone.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I have bought several tires from this website the past year, I have also recommended this site to my friends.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Jake Wilson has been reliable and competitive in my Motorcycle needs...I often tell people to check your store for pricing...
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I purchased a tire a year or so ago from Jake Wilson and was pleased with the ease of purchase, quality of the product, and outstanding price.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    This is the third Metzler 880 tire I have bought, and you all have the best price every time. Thank You
    Jan 25, 2016
    This time I never got an email saying the order was shipped
    no better price anywhere
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great prices and fast delivery
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I have used jake wilson many times over the years and have always been very happy. I have also recommended them to anyone looking for tires. They have the very best prices on tires you will find anywhere.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I always have a good experience with Jake wilson
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 18, 2016
    best price, great product , very quick ship . what else could you want ? I have purchased several tires for 3 different bikes . never a problem .
  • Jan 8, 2016
    very good prices
    Jan 18, 2016
    good tire good price
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Jan 15, 2016
    Jake Wilson is a great e-store to purchase accesories and tires for my bike. i'd like to be able to get OEM parts from them aswell. once i find a store that i trust i like to be loyal and do all my purchases in the same place. im sad that i have to go somewhere else for oem parts.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Easy website & prompt delivery
    Jan 19, 2016
    Great price & prompt international delivery of 2 tyres to Aust.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    I found the ordering process easy and the prices some of the best I've found on the web
    Great price, excellent shipping