Jake Wilson Reviews

03/27/2015
Jake Wilson Ratings and User Reviews. Jake Wilson is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 244 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jake Wilson

Jake Wilson Rating

More About Jake Wilson

Recent Reviews for Jake Wilson

• Mar 20, 2015
    I have searched online to other sites pertaining to my purchases and found JW to be the best priced and the best overall reviews.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    i got your site from a friend and found every thing great
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Always great prices from Jake wilson
  • Mar 18, 2015
    quick and cheep....two things i like.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    I always get great service and products from Jake wilson
  • Mar 17, 2015
    my mechanic m/c told me about Jake Wilson bought 2 tires last year by phone and this is my 1st online order but 3rd tire .. great prices and services Thank you
  • Mar 17, 2015
    good experience on the site
  • Mar 16, 2015
    better than motorcycle stupdstore
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Every time that I have done business with Jake Wilson, it has been excellent.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I like your website! Easy to maneuver!!! Thank You.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Best prices. Best service
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Easy and fast way to purchase items for our bike and cars
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Everything went just fine no problems
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I've had great experience ordering from Jake Wison in the past, and expect now to be no different. Best price around on the Michelin Pilot Road 4's I ordered.
    Mar 20, 2015
    Jake Wilson was incredible! I placed my order for two motorcycle tires and three oil filters about 5PM one day, and they were at my house about 450 miles away by 10:30AM the next morning. And that was with standard "free over $99" shipping. The amazingly quick delivery was in addition to them having the lowest prices for my tires of any I found online. It just doesn't get any better than this!
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I shop with jake Wilson for the good prices and prompt shipping
    Mar 18, 2015
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Website was super easy to navigate. The prices are insanely competitive and I did some serious hunting to find a better deal. You will NOT find a better price for tires!
    Mar 17, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    The Bridgestone rebate questions took a couple questions to get clarified, but it did get clarified. But I guess the real proof will be if I get the rebate for both sets of tires or not.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    Great purchase experience
  • Mar 7, 2015
    When shopping for motorcycle tyres, it would be neat if you could simply enter your make/model/year of motorcycle, and the site would then post up all tyres that would suit your motorcycle. As it is, however, you have to go trawling first for your front tyre... then seperately for a matching back tyre... I guess it's no big deal really, but it still would be nice to save a bit of trawling. :-)
    Mar 18, 2015
    The only thing keeping me back from using Jake Wilson more, is the current $US - $AU exchange rate. A couple of years ago when the currencies were at parity, buying tyres from Jake Wilson was a no-brainer! But now with only about 80 US cents per Australian dollar, it's just not worth my while. :-/ Which isn't the fault of Jake Wilson... but there you go.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 17, 2015
    Fast shipping and great selection.