Jake Wilson Reviews

07/05/2015
Jake Wilson Ratings and User Reviews. Jake Wilson is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 375 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Jake Wilson

Jake Wilson Rating

More About Jake Wilson

Recent Reviews for Jake Wilson

• Jun 27, 2015
    We purchased these same kind of tires from Kent's Harley Davidson's in Abilene,Texas , last year and we have been really empressed with the proformance that they provide and do .Before we got the tires from Kent's Harley Davidson's in Abilene,Texas , we went to St. Louis Missouri and back and that was on the orginal tires that was already on the Goldwing Motorcycle. We put alot of miles on those and we have put alot of miles on the ones that are on there now which just happens to be the sameones that we are purchasing from you now .I am not an avivid motorcycle rider like my husband is , my BUTT wouldn't let me ride that long and that hard like he does . I don't like things that aren't going to be easy on my back or my butt , and especially if we make another trip like we did , which we are disussing it at this present moment about going to Big Bend and coming back a different way than we go . So yes I would highly recommend these tires to anyone who is looking for a great set of tires to put on their motorcycles and yes I would recommend your store for anything else too .
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Consistently great tire prices and free shipping
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Very nice site, affordable and easy to use
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Have used Jake in the past and will use again
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jessica Fields was a great help, because of her you made a sale to me.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Lowest price I could find with good shipping options
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Last time I ordered I was very impressed with the delivery service. Two thumbs up
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I was referred by a friend for your competitive prices and good costumer service. We'll see if he was right. Hope so. Do like your sight and the prices. Hope to get some discounts down the line being in the last 12 months I've gone through seven sets of tires between my two bikes. Thanks, James Bailey
  • Jun 23, 2015
    if you are going to sell oil filters, then sell hte o rings that are a must
  • Jun 22, 2015
    best prices and best service! Great range of products!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Couldn't believe how fast that I received my tires. Ordered them about 5:30 pm on Thursday and received them next day right before 12:00 noon. Very fast shipping thanks again.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Price was same as others on-line but days to receive using free shipping much less. 2 days with Jake vs 7 - 8 days with other vendors. I have used them before and always happy with the website, pricing and delivery options.
    Jun 23, 2015
    Had the best free shipping time of anyone on-line. Others were not even close. No one lower either.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great price and Service
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Have ordered several items I have always been very satisfied
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Good service and excellent prices and selection.
    Jun 23, 2015
    I buy all my motorcycle tires fom here. Never had a problem and never had to wait for an order to be filled. And shipping has always been free.
    Great price and service
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I feel you offer great value and great prices
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I ordered from another site on May 13. Still have yet to receive my order. I am VERY satisfied with Jake Wilson especially that part. Like the fact it stores past purchases, and is easy to find everything needed.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    encuentro lo que necesito,solo que al tratar de hacer el pago no es facil.
    Jun 26, 2015
    la ultima compra la enviaron muy rapido y eso me di gusto.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    You are one of only a few that will ship USPS and as long as you do we will be doing business together.
    Jun 25, 2015