James Allen Reviews

12/18/2014
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 312 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Plea... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

• Dec 18, 2014
    Great customer service.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Wonderful, reputable website; I feel secure and informed buying from James Allen. Will definitely recommend and purchase from again!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great Company! Ease of use and excellent customer service.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    very easy site to use, quality products
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I liked the 360 degree vew, however I wish there was a "zoom in" magnify glass. Also reviews would be helpful and improve marketing and credibility of productts. I feel bluenile has strong branding. Although your company has recieved very strong reviews from some wedding sites and wanted to give your company a try. Thank you for offering the ring that I was looking for!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great experience, loved being able to see the stones prior to purchase
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I found the website simple and easy to navigate. The photos of the product with descriptions were helpful. I also called the customer service line and received courteous and professional assistance. I sent this item as a gift. I'm curious to see if the delivery experience and the delivered product meet expectations.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Since signature was required, James Allen did not contact me before shipping. I received email that shipment had been sent. I contacted customer service and said I would be away for the next two days. The representative should have contacted FedEx and requested a delayed delivery. I contacted FedEx and they told me only the shipper could reschedule. On the third delivery attempt, I was home and signed for the package.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I had a great experience buying at James Allen. Very helpful customer service.
    Dec 18, 2014
    As usual the ring exceeded expectations. Great quality and service and fast shipping.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Terrible will not recommend. Delayed order several times without contacting me. Had to call many times for updates. When call response that it would likely ship today. Each time it didn't. Heard the same story over and over. Completely ruined my plans. I get better service at fast food restaurants where I am spending 10$ not 10000$. Very unhappy customer
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Extremely helpful in looking for an engagement ring and finding discounts that were applicable to the ring.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Everything was conducted professionally and the staff was extremely kind and courteous with my numerous questions.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Having to "verify" my identity was absurd. Especially since I am a repeat customer and there were no questions when I was spending 5x as much. It was an unnecessary hassle to an otherwise great transaction.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I asked for engraving on this particular product but it turned out to be very very tiny and was below my expectations. It was going to be a surprise to my partner but I don't even know if I will bother mentioning the engraving now because it's so tiny she probably wouldn't notice and realise what it actually says. Other than that it was perfect though and I was extremely impressed with the packaging and quality. In future I hope to buy again from James Allen but I would seek engraving services else where.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Great product, had a small bit of confusion over exchange rates but it was resolved pretty quickly and I was very satisfied
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I looked around quite a bit before purchasing @ JA. I was skeptical at first but it's been a great experience. - no pressure - attentive support to emails and chat - great image quality and product info - transparent purchase experience with prices, product info - delivered the diamond scope which I did not expect to come with; a bonus for me - delivery was on time, only delay was expected as communicated for custom duty clearance The service provided have been one of the greatest I experienced with any online shopping so far not alone an important purchase.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    No one answered me when I contacted the customer service phone line many times on the Black Friday. U guys could have left an out of office message saying staff are not available. Intentional customers won't have a clue that it's a holiday. I only realized afterwards that its a holiday. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Loved this site.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I loved every aspect of doing business with your company. Everything from website design and ease of use, availability & Friendliness of customer support, to final delivery presentation was amazing. I LOVED the way the wedding ring was presented in the wonderful gift quality box with drawer! VERY impressive! Will definitely shop with you again and will definitely be referring you to anyone and everyone that I know! WONDERFUL company!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    No option for handmade 6 prong setting for 1.5 carrot diamond. I would have selected this option, but it did not pop up as a choice after I selected the diamond.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Great website! Girlfriend preferred a setting on your website to blue nile or costco, so went with your product.