James Allen Reviews

09/01/2015
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 483 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing. Pl... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing. Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

• Aug 30, 2015
    The checkout process is pretty smooth, but since I'm shipping to Canada it would be nice to provide an estimate for shipping fee and an estimate for taxes.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I'm nervous about a transaction of that amount of money online, but I found a ring here that was bigger, clearer, and all around better than a place which i went to. Im proud of the ring i think but we'll see after i receive it. Regardless however, i know she'll like it.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Paypal checkout was a big bonus. Love the 360 view of the diamonds. Went to Robbin's Brothers but went with James Allen instead because of pricing and hopefully the quality is as good as I think it is.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am skeptical but we will see if James Allen holds up their end of my purchase. It would have been nice to find a coupon for my purchase but found nothing and the cost of the settings was way overpriced.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    overall very good experience. some bugs in the website, e.g. sticky cart items, fail to synchronise wishlist over the same account. Not mobile friendly for the diamond selection
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I had a great experience thus far. They gave enough information about the diamond that I was able to make an informed decision without actually seeing it, while at the same time not overwhelming me. So long as the reviews are true and the rings come in as I anticipate them, I will be hugely pleased with this experience. An amazing ring at a fraction of the brick and mortar stores price.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very pleased with the whole experience from searching through the inventory to catting with costumer service. Thank you very much for everything!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    So far so good. Great website & high resolution pictures of the diamonds.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    JA site was easy to navigate. Online chat helped.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Excellent online experience
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great experience, I will definitely use James Allen again.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    It'd be nice if you guys estimated and collected duties to be paid much like Amazon.com does when shipping to Canada. This way I do not have to pay duties directly.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    This place was dope. Thanks!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    James Allen is great! Their website capability is awesome. (It is a little slow to respond, so be patient.) I have called them with questions multiple times. They are quick to pick up the phone, have real diamond expertise and are simply pleasant people to deal with. I've just made my 2nd purchase from James Allen and am certain that my partner will be as excited as she was with her first James Allen diamond jewelry.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Didn't like the "free $100 gift" promotion. Had I know it was in the form of magazines, would not have wasted my time. It fet a little low-brow for an otherwise excellent company.
    Aug 31, 2015
    Unique wedding band designs. Order took a little longer than estimated time to arrive to Australia, however product was well made and beautiful! :)
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Excellent purchase experience especially the live chat support.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Will wait to see how the product is once I receive.
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Ordering was easy! Free shipping!
    Aug 31, 2015
    Great place to buy from! Good products, prices, and support!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    All issues i had were solved quickly. I just wish when you have people recommend diamonds that they have been inspected already.