James Allen Reviews

04/24/2015
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 312 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Plea... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

• Apr 24, 2015
    Great experience so far. we will see when I get the merchandise in.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great prices, and easy to find what I was looking for. I feel very confident about this purchase
  • Apr 23, 2015
    The online chat option was very convenient to answer a few questions without having to wait. The website is fairly easy to use and navigate. The whole experience is satisfactory overall.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Fantastic website. Diamond buying just got a whole lot easier (and more difficult because of all the choices).
    love the website!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great place to shop. Customer service was helpful when I asked a couple questions about the process. Would definitely shop here again.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I have always had great service and follow-up with James Allen, and that is the primary reason for my return. When I ordered my first set, I was extremely pleased with what I received. I look forward to the same quality this time.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Would like to see my ring better to ensure I know what it looks like. Also, more review order options at checkout (couldn't easily look at the ring again).
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Associates handling the on-line chat were very knowledgeable and helpful
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great experience. Live chat is very fast and responsive.
    Very easy process.
    Great buying experience!!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great site, competetive prices and extremely helpful customer service operators. Pleasant expericence all over.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Having the HD photos made me realize that two diamonds with the same numbers could look so different.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Experience with James Allen still incomplete since the funds need to be transferred and the item received.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great experience. The whole process is user friendly.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    One of the best online engagement sites I've visited. The band selection was intuitive and the diamond selection was clear and simple. One suggestion would be to have a note saying you can select more than one item on the diamond filters (VS1 + VS2 instead of VS1 or VS2) but other than that, absolutely no problems. Though, I have just ordered the ring and have yet to recieve it.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Amazingly quick delivery, quality of product was extremely high, website was very informative and clear
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Awesome website and produce!
    Apr 20, 2015
    Awesome product and services!!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Stunning Diamonds. Lovely support and website.
    Apr 24, 2015
    Great service and great selection of rings and diamonds
  • Apr 1, 2015
    THey are awesome! The website is great and then staff was helpful.
    Apr 23, 2015