James Allen Reviews

02/12/2016
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 678 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing. Pl... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing. Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.
Circle of Excellence - James Allen

2015 Winner

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

Loved Pics of the diamonds
  • Feb 11, 2016
    James Allen is without a doubt the best place to purchase loose diamonds online. Their prices are great, but even if I found a site with better pricing, their 360/Zoom technology is worth any added cost. Customer Service was great and fast.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great website, great variety of diamonds.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Would be good to explain how the wire transfer works...
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great customer service Carolyn did a great job helping me out
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I contacted customer service and spoke with Jane. She was very helpful in answering my questions about unique sizing. I can see why you pride yourself on customer service. Thanks, Ben
  • Feb 10, 2016
    excellent customer service through 24/7 chat. Great videos of diamonds to help in selection and education info
  • Feb 10, 2016
    This is my first time bought a diamond online. I hope it will not disappointing me.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I had a good experience with the diamond expert that helped me pick out the right diamond and gave me support with the purchase. My only complaint is that the discounts for wire transfer and a coupon code that was emailed to me both reappeared in the total before confirming the order.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    extremely hard to get a grasp on actual size of rings based on ordering off the site.
    Impressive Online Experience
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The process was streamlined, user friendly, and providing me with all the information and security needed to make a quick purchase. I have spent months trying to decide which route to take on buying an engagement ring and I have no doubt based on the quality, security, and great price that this was the best purchase decision for me.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I really loved your site. There were some glitch issues with the coding of the website. When you go back a page after taking a closer look at the diamond, the scroll has issues and it won't work for about 5 to 10 seconds.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    The 14 karat gold 4 millimeter wedding band I ordered is beautiful
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    I had to contact customer service in order to process my order quickly. The automatic estimate would have arrived three days after the original estimate. Customer service reps were very quick to have my order rushed through processing. It ended up only being one business day late.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Very difficult to purchase anything. Site has problems
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    They were great, I had some problems with the credit card and we solve them easily.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Heard good things on the net this is the "first date", we will see.
    Very good experience.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Connie from you online chat is clearly amazing!! You need to recognize her, she is a smile maker!! She helped me resolve issues I made after I ordered and make me feel calm and got them taken care of right away!! Thank you Connie for making my James Allen experience a good one!!
    Feb 9, 2016
    There were a few people on the ONLINE CHAT that were extremely helpful and made my day. I am not sure if you can go into the records and see this but there were 2 or 3 that were amazing and should be recognized!
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Feb 10, 2016
    They have a very knowledgeable, helpful staff. They're timing is impeccable. The quality is phenomenal. I will never buy a piece of jewelry unless it's from James Allen.