James Allen Reviews

08/27/2014
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 181 reviews.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Plea... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

• Aug 2, 2014
    Very user friendly website and purchasing options. Competitive pricing and selection
  • Aug 1, 2014
    It's a nice site, & it has a great selection. The price seems very good as well.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Fantastic everything!!! It's so great to be able to have such high definition, 3D pictures of loose diamonds. It makes the process SO much better and makes me feel much better about what it is I am buying.LOVE IT! You will be forever grateful if you purchase any diamonds through James Allen.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Soooooooo beautiful & Goooooooooooooooood quality
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Greg, was amazing answering all my questions!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great website. I ordered my original wedding ring and it was beautiful, I came back for the matching wedding band. Great service and product.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Video experience made it really easy to see what you were getting.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I wanted to buy a pricier setting, but James Allen couldn't quite have the diamond set and delivered within 5 day's time, and so I went with a more basic setting with the option, according to their reps, to have it reset at a later time at no extra charge. Kind of a last minute purchase, and so I'm cautiously optimistic about the ring being set and overnighted by Friday. (Ring) fingers crossed.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    We purchased my engagement ring on the basis of my son's recommendation and could not be more pleased. The diamond and setting are just as the site showed. We are now purchasing our wedding bands for our upcoming wedding. The customer service department was extremely helpful as well.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Thank you James Allen for your super clear photo of all your diamonds! I've chosen my favorite at a reasonable price!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    great service dont' change a thing
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I really liked the up close pictures. I wish there were more images of different diamonds inside the setting I was looking at (a bigger range of diamond sizes for that cut.) Great experience all around though!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    James Allen does a great job of offering good value!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    So far so good, I am eager to see the product
  • Jul 20, 2014
    The website brought up a different selection than I clicked on initially, but the customer service was helpful in providing a solution.
    Aug 2, 2014
    I liked and appreciated every aspect of the ring and service, save the engraving on the inside of the ring. It is very difficult to read and the lettering selection was quite limited. Overall, however, the ring is beautiful and the service has been excellent.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Excellent choice. Period.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Thank you for the great online experience!
    Jul 25, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Loved the whole process.. mroe than that my gf (oops Fiancee) loves her ring now.
  • May 31, 2014
    Hey, the only problem I had is that I wanted to pay with paypal, but every time I did I could not choose a size for the ring. I was getting pretty frustrated with this part, and only this part. It tools some tries to realize why. I just didn't use paypal.
    Jul 31, 2014