James Allen Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

James Allen Reviews

10/18/2017
James Allen Ratings and User Reviews. James Allen is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 480 reviews.
James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Pl... Show More James Allen is the only online retailer to feature actual magnified images for over 25,000 loose diamonds. With thousands of diamonds and hundreds of engagement rings styles, you can design the perfect engagement ring and have it delivered safely and securely to your home or office. We feature free FedEx overnight shipping, 30 day returns and 60 day free resizing.Please visit http://www.jamesallen.com for more information.
Circle of Excellence - James Allen

2016 Winner

James Allen Rating

More About James Allen

Recent Reviews for James Allen

• Oct 13, 2017
    Sarah is AMAZING. Super patient and kind.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    James Allen provided a unique customer service throughout the whole process, making the ring purchase a delightful experience for both myself and my girlfriend. The associates were very kind and helpful over the phone and the gemologist answered all our questions and provided valuable advice during our appointment.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Oct 13, 2017
    Happy with the product and customer service availability however payment service was frustrating since i had to call a couple of times to fix the issue.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    N/A
    Oct 13, 2017
    Everyone I spoke to on the phone was pleasant and knowledgeable. The process was so easy I was worried. When the wedding band came in it was so beautiful and it fit my fiancé perfectly! He bought my engagement ring here as well. We will be James Allen customers for life!
    Easy to use. Very helpful videos. Love the selection. Thank you
  • Oct 12, 2017
    The two stone rings do not always allow option of selecting pair of stones, they link to one single stone selection.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    The customer service from James Allen is truly fantastic. On a couple of nights when I couldn’t sleep and was having tough time deciding on a diamond, I was up chatting with James Allen service reps. Great experience and I’ve already started recommending them to my other friends!
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Oct 12, 2017
    Great experience- very easy to see what you are wanting and very good results
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Shannon was very friendly, attentive, helpful and fast to respond.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Both customer services members I spoke with (these calls were both late at night), were very patient, easy-going, highly knowledgeable, and most importantly - extremely professional. Their performance coupled with the products available and the quality of the website, ensured I not only feel 100% satisfied with my purchase/experience but that I will absolutely recommend this company in the future! Thank you!
    Oct 12, 2017
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Anna was a great help in ordering my engagement ring setting. She offered great advice and was very clear about options and flexibility in the ordering process. James Allen offers a great selection of ring settings at incredible prices. James Allen will be the first place I look next time I am searching for jewelry.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Your customer service is great!
  • Oct 11, 2017
    I had a diamond put on hold, so today, Thursday Oct 12 (at 12:00 am) I did my purchase via phone because I thought it would be easier. I checked the arriving dates for the diamond+setting and in the web page it said that it would ship before Thu Oct 19. The delivery date is crucial to me because the ring/diamond will be delivered to my brother's house in El Paso TX and on that weekend, my uncle it's going to be there and he will bring the ring back to me in Mexico (because there is no delivery to Mexico). After I asked the lady (very polite one) who helped me with the purchase process when will the ring would arrive told me that the ring might NOT arrive at the dates I expected (which I made sure I ordered the ring+diamond to arrive on time); the lady failed to clarify this out for me and in the confirmation e mail that she sent me to confirm that everything was ok, it didn't mentioned that). So because of this now I'm worried I'll have to spend more money traveling to the US to pick up the diamond myslef... If I had known this I would have picked up a lower price diamond (USD 300 less) before buying itThe overall pretty good experience or purchasing my engagement ring online is now becoming a worring one...
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks James Allen for the attention during my order process! So much great information
  • Oct 11, 2017
    Have diamonds loose and very painless to report
    Good experience
    Real good products!!
  • Oct 10, 2017
    I put an item on hold and when I was ready to purchase I wish I could have done it online without having to contact someone.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Great experience, great price, great value and great quality. Top notch business and best way to go if you are buying an engagement ring. I was skeptical of going online at first but was amazed with how helpful and supportive the support team was, they actually helped me select the perfect diamond and best value. Highly recommended!
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Oct 10, 2017
    Beautiful product and great service.