Jamestown Distributors Reviews

06/02/2015
Jamestown Distributors Ratings and User Reviews. Jamestown Distributors is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 113 reviews.

Jamestown Distributors Rating

More About Jamestown Distributors

Recent Reviews for Jamestown Distributors

• May 17, 2015
    They don't screw you on price, like other marine suppliers. Not all boat people are wealthy.
  • May 14, 2015
    GOOD COMPANY GOOD PRODUCTS, BUT PRICY
  • May 13, 2015
    Good selection of boat maintence stuff !!
  • May 11, 2015
    easy shopping and reasonable pricing
    May 18, 2015
    I was disappointed that I order the paint first thing Monday morning and had to contact cust service on Thursday to see where my order was and told it had not shipped even though on my order it had a ship date of Wednesday. The cust service person did have it ship and I received it on Friday.
  • May 11, 2015
    company carries unique items for boats
  • May 10, 2015
    They are very good about helping you choose the right product, plus they will give you great support on the proper use of what you are buying.
  • May 8, 2015
    Overall good experience and products
  • May 8, 2015
    Great website very user friendly, I have recommended this site to several of my boating friends and started to do boat work because of the help you assisted with. Great job.
    I very happy .
    May 15, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    The cvw code on my credit card did not work even though it was good. Had to add this order to another pending prder to get it to go through.
    price was high
  • May 6, 2015
    I am a long time customer of Jamestown Distributors.
    I LIKE BUY AT JAMESTOWN
    May 16, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    ordering process was very convenient, have not received my products yet since i just ordered them yesterday and today.
  • May 6, 2015
    Excellent company, I highly recommend them to other people.
  • May 5, 2015
    great company, wish we had one around here instead of West Marine!
    Great company
  • May 3, 2015
    Well satisfied with on-line shopping experience.
    Completely satisfied!
  • May 1, 2015
    I found the ordering process a little confusing. When I entered my info into the fields, it took me back to an original entry page opposed to proceed to checkout. It didn't appear to be a glitch. I would suggest you number pages...page 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Also, I received 2 acknowledgements via email, an order acknowledgement and a web acknowledgment which further added to the confusion.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    The product is flawed...a crease and imperfections in the rubber transom mat. I have contacted JD re: this issue and said I either want the product replaced free-of-charge (including return shipping) or a 50% reduction in the product price paid. I have et to receive a response from Jamestown Distributlors.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Check out was awful, many of the items were not what I purchased, wrong color, wrong quantity. Every time I tried to check out the items were wrong and I had to correct them, I hope I receive what I ordered. I verified with customer support that if you want blue bottom paint you had to check black it still showed up as black, soo here's hopping its correct.
    May 10, 2015