Jamestown Distributors Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Jamestown Distributors Reviews

09/25/2017
Jamestown Distributors Ratings and User Reviews. Jamestown Distributors is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 71 reviews.

Jamestown Distributors Rating

More About Jamestown Distributors

Recent Reviews for Jamestown Distributors

• Aug 18, 2017
    Great company to deal with. Love your products. Very competitive. Products are of high quality. Absolutely love the "how to" videos and product service.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    I have always had good results with Jamestown
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Great service. However, some items that come from third party suppliers are listed as "in stock" when in fact they are not. Sometimes this results in shipping delays. Sometimes one is told that the item(s) will be sent in weeks; ironically the delays have been fairly small. However, (a) this can hag a project for days, and (b) it diminishes Jamestown's credibility and service. Do you really need a survey to know this? You know it and your IT people know it! And by the way, the incentive for this survey is not strictly true. Shame on you! I spent decades in survey research and this is NOT how to do it.
    Aug 17, 2017
    Great outfit but often enough an item is listed as in stock that is coming through a third party. One is then notified that the item is not in stock and it delays the arrivl of other items that are needed for aproject. That is unaccetable folks!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Even though I have ordered before, it's been awhile & I didn't know my password so I chose "guest checkout". My email address was recognized so after I had filled in all the information, I was forced to "reset password" & start all over. Very frustrating!!! Also, it said "free shipping", then there was a paragraph stating that shipping charges would be determined & added when the shipping amount was known; then another place said "Free shipping" again, so I don't know if it's going to be free or not. Also, I requested the free product guide, but it didn't show up in the cart so I don't know if it is going to be included or not. In addition, the survey asked when my product will arrive & I didn't see that info anywhere, so I have no idea.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    easy to use site, when you put something in your basket, the recommendations are very important and useful
  • Aug 14, 2017
    If I want to checkout without logging in to my account it should not be as difficult as you make it. DO NOT force people to log in it is annoying if you can't remember your pw.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    very helpful, selling good products, fast service
    Aug 11, 2017
    a great company, great service
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Good clear website. Reasonable prices.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Seems good, time will tell.
    competitive pricing, fast shipping
    Aug 06, 2017
    Fair price, quick delivery, good support
    Someone hat i truth
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I looked at the local Hardware stores, Lowes, Home Depot and none had the varnish needed for the job. My Uncle Homer Luzier told me too give you a call, he uses your product. Price and avalibility was the key.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Search engine dreadful. No choices under catagory
  • Aug 03, 2017
    First purchase was over the phone for bottom paint for my boat. The online purchase was for O-rings that were difficult to find in stores or online. Your search function pointed me right to the exact product that I needed.
  • Aug 02, 2017
    I have always , so far have been pleased with the service and product from Jamestown Distributors.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    my only reservation is that I asked tech support for tech support and got no answer
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Order was placed easily
    Jul 30, 2017
    Did all of it on. Just typed the part and number in. The order was placed and received item on time. And they gave me tracking information that was easy to follow
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Fast,Efficient,Reliable
  • Jul 09, 2017
    Overall, I'm happy with Jamestown Distributors. I do find some parts of their web page a little "unsophisticated" compared with other online vendors.
    Jul 26, 2017
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Extremely knowledgeable staff and fair prices for quality products