Janie and Jack Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Janie and Jack Reviews

01/15/2018
Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 3811 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• Nov 27, 2017
    Over all prices are not reasonable for normal children’s clothes.
    Dec 19, 2017
    My order arrived late, and upon receiving it I found it in a ugly brown bag which looked like trash. Janie and Jack could not even afford to place my order in a decent box! It came in an old brown bag, I spend almost $200 dollars in my order and it came in what looked like a dirty old brown bag! I was very frustrated! Apart from it arriving late! And all the trouble I had placing the order it made me more upset how it came! My daughters dresses looked like someone just stuffed them in a brown bag and sent it on its way! The dresses were all bundled up in a small brown bag, opening them to see the dresses not even folded just stuffed in the bag! All wrinkled up!!!!! I hold Janie and Jacks products to the highest quality because it’s high class children’s clothing. I’ve purchased one small item from less expensive children’s clothing’s stores and they’ve at least keep you in track of your purchase and give you a nice box with simple wrapping paper, I am so disappointed in Janie and Jack. I’m not sure if I will buy from them again!! And I will tell all of my friends and family and co workers about this horrible experience!!!
  • Dec 08, 2017
    I tried using promo code and it would not take it, shop a lot in store but online first time
  • Dec 08, 2017
    Great
    Is so pretty
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 19, 2017
    Shipping took longer than expected. Out of all places ordered Janie and Jack had the slowest shipping.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Placing orders online is difficult
  • Nov 24, 2017
    The girl's clothes are conservative and fashionable.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Totally adorable clothing that wears well. I love giving Janie and Jack for gifts!
  • Dec 18, 2017
    I wish you guys made more everyday comfy clothes as well as dress up and special occasions.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Expensive but we always love the quality and look of the product.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    I couldn't find where to indicate the purchase was a gift so I would be assured of boxes. That was disappointing.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Site was very easy to use. Clearly stated the price for merchandise, shipping, etc. Thank you!
    Very satisfied
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Love the style and quality of janie and jack
  • Dec 18, 2017
    I wish my email had been a little clearer that the minimum for free shipping was $75.00. On the email it appeared everything was included in the free shipping code...it was not!
  • Dec 18, 2017
    You can't sort by price, which is something that every other retailer website offers. Checkout process was full of bugs and I kept getting error pages for hours.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Nice quality and reasonablee price
    Love your clothes!
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Awesome store
    Quality
  • Dec 06, 2017
    Love the look and quality of clothing from Janie and Jack. Receive many compliments when my daughter wears your clothing.
    Love this store!!!!!